All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 27th, 2017, 11:07 pm 

Eorl Kalo Auratavia of NorÞubeorc,

This letter has been sent via the wilderness of the east in utmost secrecy to you. I hope it reaches you in a timely fashion. Part of its journey took it through the lands of the Wood Elves, as I knew no spies of my brother are that far east. Take care to double check our normal procedures for ensuring secret letters were not tampered with.

You are not entirely aware of the plans of the Ealdorman. These giant crowds protesting the Mercurian Empire are not entirely spontaneous. It is no accident that at the very time the Order has seized complete control politically in Acholm that these crowds appeared. My brother will almost certain listen to their “pleas” and take a very drastic action soon.

My plea to you is to join with me to create a new realm, called Östlond, and form a new Östronweard from our militia and elements of the Halig Frecan in our lands. A new legion of Knights has been formed at the Gourdburg, called the “Groenecnihten.” If you join me in this rebellion, I would name you Grötcnihten of the Groenecnihten of Gelderlond. You would of course retain your title as Eorl of NorÞubeorc.

Our position may seem hopeless, and I know you may hesistate - however, I have recently corresponded with several individuals.

The heir to the Thane of Wiccaweald has been found. He is currently in hiding, however, he assures me through his own spies that the militia and part of the Halig Frecan of Wiccaweald would support us.

The Thane of Grestanhlith has pledged to raise his militia and the elements of the Halig Frecan there to assist us as well. That is nearly 35% of the population of Acholm we could draw a power base from.

I will request assistance from New Isilioth, Casadia, and Pyrencia before he makes his move. With their help, I believe we can overthrow the fanatics and ensure peace and prosperity for our people.

I hope you respond swiftly, my dear friend.

Your fellow knight,

Gröteorl Cerdic Accynnafon

PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 9:13 pm 
Count

Gröteorl Cerdic Accynnafon,

I have taken great care to the secrecy of these letters, as per usual. I am quite taken aback at this course of events. However, in a sense I am greatly relieved. For too long I have been forced to quietly accept Mark II's tyrannical reign of terror. Your father, were he around, would be quite disappointed in his son! But you are the final hope of restoring his legacy.

I will join you. While Östlaed continues to fall into the depths of tyranny and zealotry, Östlond will be a shining beacon of all the Östron people. The greatest aspect of us Östrons is our diversity. Each tribe contributes their own unique culture to the great whole of our people. Mark wishes to smother this strength in the name of his "holy" Order, but it will become his downfall. I have the utmost respect for the creepers: their spirits are strong - but my strength lies in the Dragon as well. It is time that the Östrons know that their identity is tied not to the strength of the creeper, but the strength of their will as a people.

Our people deserve more. They deserve peace, prosperity, and personal freedom. You can count on me and the people of Northubeorc to help you with this mission. Long live Östlond!

Your most loyal knight,

Eorl Kalo Auratavia.

Student of the Gildscype Scytera (Archers' Guild)