All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: O'Kleefe's Chronicles
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 2:44 pm 
Count

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chronicles of Biakko O’Kleefe, Personal Archives
425th year of the emperor, Gallen

I believe I have finally reached the end of me travels and running away. The Hermertians were surprisingly welcoming and gave me several work offers right away. Architects are quite prized around here.

I chose to live under the fair and honorable rule of Sir Nicholas, Duke of Wysteria. His lands seemed far enough from Maarseä on the map.

The travel was terrifying and almost deadly. The Hermetians developed this technology or magic or something of creating mystic portals of sorts and traveling through what I can only describe as hell. Space is distorted in this Realm and travel is fast. They combine these with magic potions of rapidity.

I am ninety something percent sure I am safe from the Maarsean assassins now, on account of being very far and such.

Wysteria is beautiful and vast and me lord to whom I swore allegiance is generous and this other lord from a faraway kingdom is also generous and me future seems promising beyond me wildest dreams.

Biakko O’Kleefe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

Last edited by Liserett on July 24th, 2015, 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 2:46 pm 
Count

Letter to Mum, Personal Archives
425th year of the emperor, Gallen

Dear Mum,

It is a shame you will never receive this letter because I am so far there is no courier between our two Empires. Would you believe that Hermertians don’t even know of the existence of Maarsea? That’s how far I am. Anyway.

I am writing you to let you know that I am alive and doing fine. Of course you won’t know on account of not receiving this letter which I will place into me archives. I am sorry about this.

I have been hard at work, building a road in the Nether. This is a hellish realm where space is twisted and it’s very useful but also deadly and a little spooky because it is full of monsters called Ghasts that sound like Death and Asthma. Don’t worry though because I am safe mostly. Of course ye won’t worry about this on account of not receiving this letter. Anyway.

I have now completed almost twenty five percent of the construction of the road. That’s like a quarter. I will soon send ye a painting of me with the road. Which I guess I will also put into me archives on account of ye know not sending ye this letter in the first place.

Well, I hope yer doing fine and that the Emperor did not have yer head cut off for slander or something. That’d be awful.

Love,
Shana

Last edited by Liserett on July 24th, 2015, 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 2:52 pm 
King

A shame your parents will never get to see this letter. the world can be a cruel place sometimes.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 2:57 pm 
Count

Yes indeed. She can hardly be mad at me, what with being responsible of this whole situation and such. Well she can't say I never wrote to her.

As for the man who acted as a father to me, he past away a few months before me exile. I suppose that's why she spelt the beans.

Well this is all behind now.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 11:59 pm 
Duke

Quote:
the Emperor did not have yer head cut off for slander or something. That’d be awful.

That'd be awful?

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 12:14 am 
Count

Bloody awful, on account of her getting hypothetically dead as a result, had it happened, yes.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 12:33 am 
Count

Biakko O'Kleefe's Archives
425th year of the emperor

Paintings of the work in progress of the Sandstone Nether Line, work shoppe and Nether line lobby.

Last edited by Liserett on July 24th, 2015, 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 1:44 am 
Duke

I like it I like it!

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 1:50 am 
King

Wowo it is looking really good!!!!

PostPosted: July 13th, 2015, 8:31 pm 
Count

Letter to Mum, Personal Archives
427th year of the emperor, Gallen

Dear mum.

This is another letter which ye will unfortunately not read because I will not mail it because of reasons mentioned in my previous letter.

I hope this letter would find ye well if it actually reached ye which it won’t.

I recon it’s sort of stupid to write them letters, but Mr Gaston, who’s a horse breeder and trainer, insists it is terra putick. He says it means it should make me feel better which is weird on account on me not feeling bad to start with. Also I do not know why a horse breeder would know much about writing letters to faraway mums. Anyway.

Things are good here and I’m investing in horses now. We found some wilde herds in the vast landes here and well they are good horses. One of them is so fast, that, well it really really fast. We try to breed it with another really really fast horse from a Kingdom named Perth. The process is rather messy. Anyway.

Mr. Gaston is a very nice man and he works hard and brews very nice tea and he is kind with the horses and such. He asked me hand but I told him I was busy what with building a road in the Nether, but I told him maybe yes after. He looked like a puppy I would have stricken a little, which was sad, but also sort of cute.

I don’t know if I’ll write to you again, this terra putick writing is rather strange. I’d better get back to work I suppose.

Love,
Shana

Last edited by Liserett on July 24th, 2015, 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next