All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crest of the Emperor
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:03 pm 
King

And the witch hunt is referred to the fact that we continue to pick at things that the Regent did. It is getting tiresome really. He did wrong, everyone gets it and so does he.

We want a trial, so bring up that topic. Don't keep beating around the bush and trying to make us change certain traditions just because you don't like the guy.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:05 pm 

Scrios IV wrote:
Still don't see how a crown on a crest hinders progress... especially when he made it.

I didn't want to say it but I am going to. Put a vote on changing the crest for Hermertia if you have to or make a new one for the Emperor. We are forcing someone to change their long accepted crest for really no reason at all aside for the fact that some people (not all) don't like it. We continue to go around in circles on the same points that really don't make sense.

Just because you disagree with the points, doesn't mean that they don't make sense.

Keep saying things like this, and people are going to start saying what they really want to say, and this will get a lot uglier. People are being very polite here.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:06 pm 
King

I won't refrain from my opinion because others don't either. Sorry that you disagree with that too Mark.

I feel threatened by that comment LOL.

Last edited by Scrios V on August 25th, 2016, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:07 pm 
King

If crimes are a point of contention then it is worth mentioning that very few players are free of this. Cough, duping donkeys. The blatant abuse of that glitch was incredibly wide spread and for a long time. And of course, there was not a single trial. We are talking wall to wall chests of duped diamonds that have been admitted to be in various kingdoms, duchies and counties. My crimes are fixable. Destroy Ikwe and remove some stupid grass. But what can we do about the stocks of resources that go undisclosed?

As for the Alcona issue, what's this all about? I must have missed something while traveling. What happened in Alcona?

Kings are entitled to their vote though fellas. It's good everyone has their opinions on the issues, but there are also legal precedings for changing things. If you deny some kings this right, what's next? And I'm looking at you Mark (and your ever so subtle threat of greater 'ugliness' that may befall us?)

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:13 pm 

Blaming other people's crimes for your own is hilarious.

The Alcona thing was figuring out that those were the source of many of the buildings in Ikwe.

What you are doing isn't just you doing something normal. More people will post,and now the honest opinions that I was hoping to avoid being out in the open will be clear.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:17 pm 
King

I already admitted a long time ago they were Alconan buildings. That's not new.

I'm not calling for a witch hunt of old crimes. At all. Let sleeping dogs lie. I'm just saying, if crimes invalidate community esteem and roles, then try not to be hypocritical about it. There are a lot of you out there, and you know it.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:18 pm 
King

Fair enough Mark, good point on that one. We have had that in the past and it normally doesn't go anywhere.

So my question is, if he doesn't want to change the crown on his crest (and I don't think we should force it) what are some other solutions?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:20 pm 
King

Scrios, we once began experimenting with a fancy Emperor crest. Not sure if I remember how far we got, but if it adds to the discussion, it's worth me digging it up?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:29 pm 
King

I would say it should be brought up as a discussion. We should think of solutions for this if it is a problem that needs resolving.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 11:29 pm 
Duke

Scrios IV wrote:
Still don't see how a crown on a crest hinders progress... especially when he made it.

Considering that he is ONLY a king NOW he shouldn't imply that he is above the rest of the Kings with a crown that represents he is above the other kings.

Scrios IV wrote:
And the witch hunt is referred to the fact that we continue to pick at things that the Regent did. It is getting tiresome really. He did wrong, everyone gets it and so does he.

We want a trial, so bring up that topic. Don't keep beating around the bush and trying to make us change certain traditions just because you don't like the guy.

Alright, hold up. No one on this thread has expressed that they dislike Regent. I'm not beating around no bush, I told you my opinion, and you interpreted it as an attack on the Regent. Nice.

The Regent wrote:
If crimes are a point of contention then it is worth mentioning that very few players are free of this. Cough, duping donkeys. The blatant abuse of that glitch was incredibly wide spread and for a long time. And of course, there was not a single trial. We are talking wall to wall chests of duped diamonds that have been admitted to be in various kingdoms, duchies and counties. My crimes are fixable. Destroy Ikwe and remove some stupid grass. But what can we do about the stocks of resources that go undisclosed?

As for the Alcona issue, what's this all about? I must have missed something while traveling. What happened in Alcona?

You are free to exercise your right to accuse someone of committing a crime in the judicial court. Though to entertain your attempt, do you really think that any proof is available? Do you think the duped donkeys still exist and haven't been killed off, shipped off, etc, etc? The proof you gathered would be "walls and walls of duped diamonds"? Well, you see, overttime players naturally gather and store resources. The height and length of a wall is also undefinable so that can be seen as a single chest of diamonds on a wall.

The Regent wrote:
Kings are entitled to their vote though fellas. It's good everyone has their opinions on the issues, but there are also legal precedings for changing things. If you deny some kings this right, what's next? And I'm looking at you Mark (and your ever so subtle threat of greater 'ugliness' that may befall us?)

No one is stripping anyone of their vote.

The Regent wrote:
I already admitted a long time ago they were Alconan buildings. That's not new.

I'm not calling for a witch hunt of old crimes. At all. Let sleeping dogs lie. I'm just saying, if crimes invalidate community esteem and roles, then try not to be hypocritical about it. There are a lot of you out there, and you know it.

Once again you are free to exercise your right to call people (who mostly have gone inactive due to certain actions) out on this, with proper legal preceding, in the judicial court.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next