All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Avalon's journal
PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 3:24 am 
Count

The great lord Aurennis has welcomed me in his lands. It was a perylious journey, but with the aid of my lord, we arrived to his realm, the protectorate of Casadia!

I do admire the engineering and tinkering the people of these lands has, they manage to connect great distances through the use of some type of portals! I shall investigate further on this topic once I have settled in.

My lord aurennis gave me a full iron armor, supplies, and a horse, he is a wealthy man, I shall repay him with my service.

Our journey began quite bad, as I was suffering a terrible headache that slowed me down (i was lagging as hell lol) although it didn't fade away until we arrived to Casadia. Something of the most strange reasons happened: At the middle of the journey through the vast network of otherworldly tunnels, I shifted through all possible dimensions, becoming everything and nothing at the same time, watching past, present and future as it all was the same (I lagged inside a wall and die) then I returned back when I started my journey. I need to know if this happened to me before arriving here, maybe I am from another dimension.

My lord Aurennis was really pacient with me, I thank him for that, returning for me and saving all the supplies he gaved me and I dropped. Hastily we traversed the tunnels, and finally we arrived to his realm. The settlement of duras was my first impression of my lord's rulership, and I must say this little settlement was quite impressive. after a brief tour over Duras, we went to Secara, the casadian capital, and now, as I am part of this realm, my capital.

Over the lighthouse I manage to see the ports of Secara, a big city in which streets merchants roam with the most exotic products.

The next stop was Voltau's slayer guild hall, although is not complete, this fort its solid as a rock, although I was curious what did the guild specifically slay. Perhaps I shall ask my lord when I see him again.

One thing I find incredible about casadia is how well connected their settlements are, my lord has special attention on his roads.

The last settlement's name we visited escapes my mind, but it was a small agricultural hamlet which I really was fond of.

After spending a couple of days in this hamlet, my lord aurennis gave me my first task: I was going to be the responsable of the construction of a new settlement!

I gladly accepted this task, so after our last night in this settlement, we part to the location of the place I would be in charge of.

after a day of travelling, we arrived to a point in which the road was still not built, this was the place, here I would build something of my own!

I will expand the great casadian protectorate to these uncharted lands, this place I will call home, this in going to be the settlement of avatarati!

Thoughts? opinions? I think Avalon really enjoys were he is settled in, there is a lake that will be the center of the settlement, and a big cliff that has a lot of castle potential.

CASADIA STRONK

Post subject: Re: Avalon's journal
PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 4:01 am 
Settler

Nice job! I was on when you first logged in, I hope that lag is all sorted out. You seem like you will bring a lot to this server!

PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 8:25 am 
Duke

A brilliant summary of your settling in. Looking forward to hearing more

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 4:55 pm 
Count

Thanks guys, i remeber writing "hello" like crazy, because I didn't saw any text on screen, then after a couple seconds a bunch of text appeared! Next entries of the journal will be about the construction of Avatarati.

CASADIA STRONK

PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 5:38 pm 
Duke

I am glad that you are pleased with your new home. I look forward to seeing you prosper!

PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 6:37 pm 
King

News of new comers across the Empire has reached the Royal Court in Perth, we are eager to see what new potential will rise!

PostPosted: August 20th, 2015, 5:33 am 
Count

It has been ten months since I arrived into hermertia. Who I was is no longer important, it didn't matter anyway since I didn't knew. But what I might become is a constant question that roams my dreams.

Avatarati in growing everyday, it was almost a year ago that these lands were wild and dangerous. slowly but surely we are bringing civilization to this region or the Casadian protectore, we are bringing the bright flames of secara.

Some folk has started to arrive from different settlements, and they are helping me to build this place. The first ones were two families, the indoril and Nascram. They came from duras, really far away, but they heard that new lands were being developed comisioned by Lord Aurennis, so they venture in search of a new start.

All of us stayed in the mainhall for a couple of months while we were building the first farms. From them I learnt about Casadian history, how in ancient times they had survived the horde and arrived to hemertia from their ancient home continent. Although at the beginning they were quite reluctant to trust me, I gain their affection, and loyalty.

The head of family Indoril, Saul was in charge of the construction of the farm, while Tobias, the head of family Nascram started the mine project.

the aid from Lord Aurennis was always present, he never stopped sending supply wagons in our times of need. After three months we were eating the first crops grown in the Indoril farm, and after five, we were forging the iron extracted from the Nascram mine, having the basic needs for surviving, we started to plan the layout of the settlement.

This was the first council ever in the history of Avatarati, we were seated in the main hall saul, Tobias and me, discussing over a map of the close lands that Runil Indoril, younger brother of Saul made for us. It was decided that the houses of both families would be built around the lake, nameless at the moment, which was the most attractive characteristic near the main hall.

The first task was to make a walk way around the lake to help contain the structures of the houses.

Everybody was devouted to the project, the children helped bringing the materials, while the adults layed out the walkway.

After two months of intense work, we finally finished! The whole lake was surrounded by the walkway, it is the first project carry out in Avatarati. Is funny because from now on we will have many "first of".

The next project we are planning are the family houses, also making plots of land for the future settlers to build their homes and build other important things, like stables for livestock of a bakery, I would love some avataratian bread!

as I walked over our recently finished walkway, I can't imagine what will the future bring to us, now I'm not alone, the Indoril and Nascram were the first, but I'm sure more will come. And when Lord aurennis shares with me the secrets of the portals, we will be connected to the whole world!

I'm really curious about these portals, they seem to connect to another dimension, according to what Saul told me.

CASADIA STRONK

PostPosted: August 20th, 2015, 11:36 am 
King

(Lore off) Great first builds! Please continue!

PostPosted: August 20th, 2015, 1:40 pm 
Duke

Great work! My engineers have already begun work on connecting Avatarati via the Nether. It should not be long before the project is complete.