All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: August 16th, 2015, 1:06 am 
Duke

King Arjen III wrote:
Well crafted ideas there Avalon and Alexander! It got me thinking about the different minecraft dimensions, and if I may I'd like to propose my own theory.

Interesting theory, indeed. A scientific approach would be quite interesting actually.

King Varahein wrote:
My people also have a historical event when a large factions of pyrencians tried to revolt against their king, they were ritualistically stripped of the pyrencian blood, and basically made into elves and kicked out. The mad wizard could be either one of them or a descendant and thats why the enderman hate my people (For those who dont know, pyrencian blood is sort of parasitic, in the way that it can be given to a non-pyrencian, there are several things that need to be done for this to work, not just mixing blood. it can also be removed, but that is more painful and likely to be fatal)

I was originally contemplating making Ender Draco a lord in some kingdom but this would seem to fit tighter and better. Edited.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 16th, 2015, 1:06 am 
King

I believe that the "pre-Hermertian's" so to speak have always been referred to as "Proto-Mercurian."

of River's End

PostPosted: August 20th, 2015, 6:46 am 
Count

Ok, we also have to consider the void! Imagine after defeating the ender dragon the heroes go to the edge of the island, what do they see? Nothing! the eternal abyss, the infinite space. Think about important discoveries of our world: America, nuclear energy, deep frying chicken, etc.

Things like this have an impact in the perception of the world, questions would be made, and many would be looking for an answer. what would be the perception of the void to the hermertians? I think this question would bring a lot of awesome theories and lore to our world.

CASADIA STRONK

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 8:30 pm 
Duke

If we're talking about Pre-Hermertians, we'd be referring either to the Empire of the Elves or the Empire of Man that followed it.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:00 pm 
Duke

Ok, let's get something together so we can go kill a dragon. What needs to be done before that point? We have the enderman threat well and truly established, when will we be able to implement 1.9?

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:36 pm 
King

A release date for 1.9 has not yet ben confirmed; it has been suggested that this would allow us the opportunity to venture into the End twice: once before 1.9 to kill the dragon the old-fashioned way, and once after 1.9 to get at all the new content in the End included in that update.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:50 pm 
Count

wait.. the dragon has not yet been killed in 5 years?? I am writing some lore reguarding 1.9, which sort of took for granted that the dragon was long dead.

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:51 pm 
Duke

Yes, the dragon is still alive. Also, Mojang said on their website that 1.9 would be released next Thursday. So the best (and perhaps only) opportunity to kill the dragon before 1.9 would be this weekend. Or we could delay updating to 1.9 until after we kill the dragon.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:56 pm 
Duke

You have to remember the server isn't purely vanilla, those three plugins do a lot to manage everything, your nick names, block protections, group permissions, etc etc. I'm assuming the server is running on spigot, which will probably take anywhere from 1-4 weeks or more to update after the actual update.

As for lore, I believe we are going with the Pyrencian Crusade idea suggested above, Endermen have been attacking, blah blah, Pyrencian's launch a religious crusade, allies join in, etc etc.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 9:59 pm 
King

Yep, the wait for Spigot to update will push back Hermertia's update some. As far as I know, no onw has even entered the nether in the New World; I would be up for participating in something of a lore crusade.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next