All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 5:45 pm 
King

dont die pls. you still have to stand trial

PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 9:58 pm 
Duke

I live

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm 
Duke

Fuck sake, I gave that surgeon good money to fuck up.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 11:34 pm 
Duke

Oh he fucked up, but I survived and killed the bastard too

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 2:39 pm 
King

dammit

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 10:42 pm 
Duke

I suppose I should also apologize for not being on much recently, I'm sorry guys I know how much you all miss my long silences and perpetual confusion whenever you talk to me. Ill get back on it soon I promise.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 10:48 pm 
King

Hey all! Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that I'm not dead, despite it seeming that way because of my huuuuuge absence. Life's been really busy, as it is I'm sure for all of you guys at this point. I'm way worse at managing my time than you all though, and just haven't been able to hop on. I've applied to a few grad schools at this point, and am hoping to hear back from them soon! I'm not expecting to be accepted anywhere really this round (my application was lacking some volunteer and shadowing hours), so I'm expecting to have a lot of free time on my hands after I graduate this May, while I wait to finally get accepted somewhere.

With that being said, winter break is quickly approaching (sort of), which means I'll be able to resume my regular hours on the server! Yaaaaay! I really miss building with you all and can't wait to get some more work done on various projects I have in progress.

Sadly, I haven't been able to really do any of the kingly duties that I should be doing. So, if there is a need for a vote to be taken. Please consider me an inactive King at the moment. I should only have to take up this status for about a month and a half or slightly more before I become active again. In the interest of world progress though, I'd like for you guys to be able to tally votes without having to wait up for me. Thanks for understanding!

In other news, I'm continuing my never-ending quest to swol-dom. Gained a few pounds (hopefully of muscle ;)), so I should be able to compete with the likes of Sam soon enough in a swolpetition. We'll have to set that up next time he's in 'Murica or I'm in Scotland:D

Until next time!

-King Arjen III

of River's End

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 11:48 pm 
King

Swolnation. Beefcakes at Hermertiacon. I've been away from the server for a week or so myself, and i can foresee me not coming back on until i'm done with Halo 5 (released 27th october), will still post on the forums though. we miss you arjlles.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2015, 4:22 am 
Duke

Tf you can't start a Co build and then abandon us

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2015, 6:08 pm 
Count

I'm not dead either! Just really busy. Between work, trying to get accepted into grad schools, and preparing to hibernate for the winter (only kind of kidding), i have had pretty much 0 extra time, and what I have had is for sleeping. Hopefully I can get on soon, or at least every once in a while. I miss you guys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next