All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

King's Votes
Bring Serf Snoutmol into the world! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tacos are tasty! (You don't even have to be a king to vote for this option) 100%  100%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 15
PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 3:34 am 
Nicholas, thank you for being judicial and fair, as Biakko promised. It was a relief to me, to see you, an unmoving origin in the midst of all this fighting. And thank you Caesar, for your empathy.

Quote:
The beauty of community feedback is that it allows the community to offer suggestions and advice; I suggest pursuing some of those offered so far.
- Nicholas

I'm not sure whose advice I should follow. Most people suggest that I need more lore. I wasn't entirely sure what Caesar meant when he wrote, "Don't make historical claims about races/religions etc just be mercurian! (Our humans aha)," but I will assume he too wants more lore.

I wrote my lore, about the Kairatites, but then it was shot down as historically inaccurate by Gimpy III, the Kairatite diplomat. I have a solution. I will propose it later, though, for I have more pressing matters on my mind.

I was hurt by Celestine. I will throw some pathos at her, so that she and hopefully others will feel more welcoming. I already felt sad today, because today is my last day of summer break, but Celestine made it worse. I feel horrible.

The rape scene depicted in my story is male on male, and there is no physical altercation beforehand, only social manipulation. I hope that, already, this image is less disturbing than you originally imagined. Furthermore, I'm heterosexual, and I kept this fantasy in my head less as a sexual fantasy and more as a power fantasy. I don't fit in with other guys IRL, and I have been bullied. This was one of the reasons that I lost my mind and ended up in the mental hospital. My school is safe, physically, but everything else adds up. At the root, the problem would obviously have to be myself: Maybe I just have a shit personality. Also, I have anxiety around guys and I can barely look them in the eye. So sometimes I entertain fantasies where I'm fucking them in the ass.

I would never hurt a female. Females are the only people who are kind to me. I find it much easier to talk to females than to males, as they are very sweet. I have several female friends, and they are all beautiful on the inside and out, and I love them. I cannot tell the truth and say that I don't have my own rape fantasies involving women, though. This is natural for many people, and it's fine as long as said people don't try to achieve their fantasy in reality. As much as I enjoy rape fantasies, I also enjoy fantasizing about loving a girl a whole lot - actually that's not just a fantasy!

I hope this information will make Celestine comfortable with my settlement. I saw her face in a face thread, and she is very beautiful, and I don't want to scare her (or any other female) about rape anymore than she already must be.

As I mentioned, I don't have many friends, so I seek friendly social interaction online. An example of this is /r/albacraft; if you scroll down far enough you'll see, in the distant past, my talents of being a leader and mayor.

Anyway, here is my proposal to Gimpy III to solve our Kairatite problem. Gimpy III, since you know more about Kairatites, both your version and my version, you will be qualified for this: I want to know how possible it would be to integrate both of our Kairatite lores somehow. My Kairatites have some creative features, like their strange reproductive systems, that could be a nice contribution to the accepted lore. This is totally your call Gimpy III. I could join you as another Kairatite.

If not, I would have to come up with a new lore, in which case I will probably start my application from scratch, using Nicholas's Application Guide, like many of you have suggested.

I must also apologize that my writing has been less good. I am drugged and sleepy. But this might be a good thing, because I'm not annoyingly assertive.

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 3:49 am 
Duke

I'm sorry, I can't do his diplomatically anymore. This talk of rape is disturbing and you need help. If you truly think this way please seek help.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 3:55 am 
Duke

Quote:
So sometimes I entertain fantasies where I'm fucking them in the ass.

This is unnecessary to add to your application.

Quote:
I hope this information will make Celestine comfortable with my settlement. I saw her face in a face thread, and she is very beautiful, and I don't want to scare her (or any other female) about rape anymore than she already must be.

Once again, it is best not to include such personal opinions or ideas about very touchy subjects, especially when it is promoting or heavily featuring one.

Quote:
I was hurt by Celestine. I will throw some pathos at her, so that she and hopefully others will feel more welcoming. I already felt sad today, because today is my last day of summer break, but Celestine made it worse. I feel horrible.

I don't understand why you are hurt? She has every right to be up in arms, I am also offended by this, having nearly all female members. This is no place for rape, AT ALL.

Quote:
I want to know how possible it would be to integrate both of our Kairatite lores somehow. My Kairatites have some creative features, like their strange reproductive systems, that could be a nice contribution to the accepted lore. This is totally your call Gimpy III. I could join you as another Kairatite.

I don't think you should be attached to this idea unless you somehow get accepted by Gimpy. That is a unique race and should not be tampered with unless you have full, accurate logistics and understanding of the race itself backing you up, which you unsurprisingly don't.

To finish this up, I don't think you should continue to have hopes that you will be accepted. This sounds rude, and I am not sorry.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 4:12 am 
King

Ok, I'm switching lore off. The name's Adam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, my response here has little to do with your application to our server, and more to do with you as an applicant. As a stranger talking to you on the internet, I obviously feel in no way qualified to dispense any kind of advice concerning you as a person and/or your health. Bearing that in mind:

At this point, I simply think this conversation transcends a server application process. You are bringing up some issues which are not under the purview of a group of minecraft players: we are not able to adequately deal with these elements in the way in which we need to to create a workable application. Your thoughts as stated here are an important discussion, but it's just not one we are qualified, willing, or able to have.

So, again remembering that I'm a stranger talking to you on the internet: I feel for you and urge you to have this conversation with someone who is qualified to discuss it. We are simply not, as evidenced by some reactions in this thread which you may consider hostile or unfounded.

This rounds out my reasoning as to why we simply cannot consider this application to be an appropriate one; if you continue with this one, you won't be receiving the votes or the community acceptance. I urge you, once you have been able to separate your personal elements from your lore ones, to create a new application. We as a community are welcoming and approachable, and wold love to assist you as best we can in crafting an application, but we are not able to deal with the personal elements you are bringing into yours.

So, remember, I'm a stranger on the internet; but I do suggest you seek out someone who can have this discussion with you. I'm afraid we can't.

I wish you all the best,

Adam

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 4:22 am 
King

I'm going to have to agree with Adam here. As someone who is studying to be able to medically help people as my career, its my semi-professional advice that you need to find someone to talk to. A mentor, friend, heck even a forum on the internet could do. This isn't groundbreaking science of course, and I'm sure you know that. However, as Adam has already stated, we aren't the people you need to be talking to at this time. We are a group of friends who've met to exchange ideas on lore and Minecraft, among other things. So, forgive us if we've found your app slightly offensive. The things you've said should not have been brought into a Minecraft server application. They are personal and, quite frankly, too much information. So, at this time, its going to be hard for us to objectively judge any future lore you decide to write, and I encourage you to stop doing so. Become productive with something else. I'm sure there are people out there with whom you can share your feelings.

of River's End

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 5:29 am 
Quote:
I don't understand why you are hurt?
- Alexander

Asshole.

I shouldn't've been posting right after taking seroquel. It always makes me feel sleepy. I worded my opinions about rape poorly.

I DON'T LIKE RAPE

I just think it would be cute if a girl was a little resistant.

I'm a good guy, my intentions are good. I hope that some of you will agree on that. Also, my first application to hermertia was NOT good. You can all agree to that too.

I will make another app attempt soon, now that I know the true nature of the server. My original plans to be a book publisher I will push aside, and I'll try to join the server in the conventional manner that y'all seem to like. I'll read up on some of your lore first.

I hope that you all will not be too prejudiced on my next app. I have three therapists who visit me throughout the week, so I have professional to talk to.

Need to sleep, school

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 5:44 am 
Duke

Sir, your hurtful words and your actions will not be disregarded. Should you make another app it will be considered very very very carefully alongside this.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 6:07 am 
Duke

To be completely honest this whole thread you have been digging yourself into a deeper hole... I'm sorry you were hurt by my comments but its a sensitive subject that you seem to care nothing about. Male on male does NOT make it better. You will not receive a vote from me no matter how good your lore is.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 6:53 am 
Count

Well that was an interesting thread to read through and catch up. I'm trying to think of a helpful response... or at the very least some sort of response at all. I don't even really know what to think honestly. I'm going to choose to believe that you mean the best, but unfortunately, at this point the bridges might have been burnt.

Feel free to make another application, but I feel as though it's going to be more that a simple uphill battle to gain the good graces of the community. I still think this is a valuable learning experience though.

PostPosted: August 19th, 2015, 12:31 pm 
Count

In the same post you say you want to try again, the first thing you do is call a community member an asshole.

He didn't say you shouldn't get hurt. He didn't say you have no reason to feel hurt. He didn't say you're a moron because you wrote you were hurt. He just said he doesn't understand why you're hurt.

If you want to reapply, you're going to need to stop acting like a victim of the world and try to understand the community's point of view. The very fact that you think you can call someone an asshole and have hope to be accepted in a new application baffles me.

I'm afraid you'd be wasting your time and ours, at this point, trying again would equate to setting yourself up for failure. You angered enough people here, I think it's fair to say there is no longer any hope for you to join Hermertia, as a Duke and a King already mentioned.

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next