All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 4:39 pm 
King

Welcome to the server good sir!

Good initial post on your application, nice to see an origin that doesn't involve everyone dying and you being the sole survivor haha!

A few more questions:
- You seem to have read our site a little and seen some maps, how much have you read in total? bonus points for doing so!
- Have you any examples of build style? We dont judge applicants based on it but we do like to see what you're capable of!
- What time zone and country are you from and whats your age?
- What is your favourite type of pizza?

Asides from that, we mostly world build either through the forums or by creating and improving our builds on the server in world by adding new settlements or structures and such to add to the feel of our lands. You would be given a portion of land by your liege when you get in and you'd be responsible for it as the governor or leader of a small hamlet or something like that initially. Good luck with the rest of the application, I feel like you'll do well!

Any questions at all, I love to answer and help our.

- your friendly neighbourhood sammich

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 4:52 pm 
Settler

I love your application and would love to see your character flourish in Hermertia! As Talja-Sameria said I and all of us would love to see your builds :D Based on personal experience playing DnD on this server it is great (I didn't play DnD until I played with the other members of the server) We have a great DM so if you are accepted I cant wait to see you having fun in there as well! All and all I hope to see more of what you have to offer and I hope to see you accepted into Hermertia! :)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 6:50 pm 
Count

If you like DnD you'll absolutely love this server. These lovable losers play it all the time. There's not much active roleplay on the Minecraft server itself, mostly in the forums and when the guys play DnD, but we occasionally arrange lore events for certain places that people have built, and you can arrange events with others.

Also since you mentioned you love exploring, there is *so* much on this server. I've been on since October and I don't think I've seen half. (Granted, I don't do much exploring myself). But there are so many settlements that people have finished and moved on from, old cities being expanded or improved.

You seem like you'd be a great fit, so just reply when you can and maybe provide some images. :)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 9:29 pm 
Duke

Hail, and well met traveler! You have come to the right place if you’re looking to explore! With many kingdoms duchies and even incredibly unique counties there is so much to see. Like many others have said if you like dnd you’ll have a nice time here, some of us are recently getting into a campaign which you’d be welcome to join, it is good, albeit bumpy as the dm is a bit of a dnd noob himself. However, our server would likely love to have you on. Fresh blood is always good to get those building fingers back on the move. There is always room to expand in our world! I’ve been here for about... 5 years now! And I’ve made many incredible memories here, I hope to see you answer Taljas questions and maybe I’ll think up some of my own.

Good luck with the application, I’ll be watching!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 9:52 pm 
King

Good Day Sir!

I really enjoyed reading the beginnings of your lore and the reasons for applying to our community. As Talja-Sameria has stated, it is refreshing to see a new take on the lore (not having major battles and everyone dying).

I would love to see the responses to his questions as well as:
- Do you see yourself remaining with a liege or potentially venturing out on your own once you have progressed far enough in our ranking hierarchy?
- what biomes do you like to build most in?

I see that you come from an area near the Kingdom of Valtoros so I would love to hear more about yourself. Maybe our people have something in common as the Kingdom of Perth is part of the Greater Realm of Valyria that Valtoros and Dawnstar are also a part of.

Great start!

PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 10:28 pm 
King

Also I have sent you a discord invite if you want to come in and chat sometime. Let me know if the link expires before you get it and ill send another!

PostPosted: April 18th, 2018, 12:57 am 
Duke

Greetings! You're flooded with replies already so I'll keep it short. ^^
What version of D&D do you like? I prefer Pathfinder, personally, but they have a 5e campaign going right now.
I hope to see your responses soon!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu