All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: December 7th, 2016, 12:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2015, 12:19 am
Posts: 388
Location: United Kingdom

Rock Ridge is the most easterly situated county currently in The Greater Realm of Wychwood. Located on the eastern shores of Diamond Bay, Rock Ridge does not currently share a border with the rest of the realm or an overworld connection, instead relying on a nether connection to the main Wychwood hub and trade from passing ships.

Given the isolated nature of Rock Ridge, the local economy depends less on tourism and international trade, instead mostly consisting of logging efforts and mining.

Initial settlers to this area sought to distance themselves from the heavily religious form of governance taking place in Isenwich and nearby, instead seeking to follow a less strict interpretation of Golemism, however due to the harsh terrain and interference from nearby bandits these efforts failed. More recent attempts to colonise the county and establish a local government have been met with some success due to the presence of a military outpost at Fort Bridge.

Fort Bridge: Pop 1,000




Rockborough: Pop 500


Approximately 80% of the local population identify as Wychwoodian, with the remaining 20% identifying as Native Mercurian

Rock Ridge’s main connection to the rest of the realm is via netherline. The isolated location of most of the county has so far prevented proper overworld connections from being made.

Prince Septimus Cersil, Lord of Wychwood
Minister of Surveyors and Civil Engineers
Warden of the North
- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Imperium - Modified by Rey phpbbmodrey