PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 5:12 am 
King

============================================

Phoenix 00-09, Year of the Emperor 480.
Imperial Court: War Forum

Pre-Battle Speech to the assembled elite strike force formed from
each nation's finest.

Ave Allies.

These are grim times for the Empire, with the darkness closing in further each day. Sporadic acts of aggression have escalated from random unprovoked attacks in the wilderness, to cold blooded slaughter and destruction of our homes. I am referring of course to the Ender creatures.

No one has been safe from their influence, with seemingly no pattern to their acts of violence. From the lowest commoner to the highest Nobles, no one in the Empire has not been affected by the rising attacks in recent years. Duchess Celestine went missing, killed most likely with no trace of her ever found. Settlements across the lands struggling to maintain order and safety with bearly enough guards.

The time has come. There has been plenty of discourse, plenty of discussion and heated arguments over the best course of action. There has been a vast amount of solutions proposed: negotiating peace, attempting to reason with the enemy amongst others, and all have failed. Time has been spurned and wasted, but no longer.
The time has come. We have but one option left:

To Strike

I, Samaia Almandine, Duchess of the Grand Duchy of Dawnstar, hereby declare our nation's intentions to join the grand assembly of the mighiest heroes of the Empire, the Tip of the Spear, on a small isle near the supposed portal to the Ender's hideous lair.
Myself, I am too old to be of use in combat, but in my place, I send in my place Samirah, of House Almandine. She is the most capable and dedicated martial fighter in our ranks, having fought extensively to bring a state of peace to Dawnstar. She will not see her life's work destroyed by outsiders.

Our ancestors went through periods of significant crises, and each time they overcame their challenges. We must look to their example and take heart in this darkest hour for Hermertia.
The Ender creatures must be stopped, this is our one chance to save our Empire from death by a thousand cuts, separation, and eventual collapse.

Assembled warriors of the Imperial Court, go forth.

For Glory.

Kill them all.

- Samaia Almandine

Post subject: Re: Imperial Vengeance
PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 5:27 am 
Settler

I, Tree, first of his name, bannerman and servant of the Grand Duchy of Kaine, pledge mine and my house's allegiance to the fight against the purest of form of evil, that are those who align with the end.

By the grace of my lord, I have been allowed to fight for all of those who stand beside me. The endermen, and the like, have killed all of those in my land who do not have direct lineage with my house. I do not know whether or not this was by design or rather a consequence of circumstance or coincidence, but regardless, all that we can offer will be available as resource to the fight against this most foul enemy.
I thank and honor those who will join me in battle tomorrow, thank you all for your deeds in constructing this event that will be sung of by the bards of many centuries to come.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 6:07 am 
King

As King of Pyrencia I pledge the full support of my nation to this effort. My father, and all of my siblings are dead becuase of this endermen menace and I mean to take vengeance a thousand fold upon them.

Daelion Vos Reanoan

I, along with my retinue of guards shall be joining this effort

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 8:19 pm 
Duke

As Grand Count of Laghima, I pledge my nation's support and will be attending the battle in person myself. Civilians of my counties have died, my mayors mysteriously murdered over night, and much more crime. These fiends will be slain with honor and justice. We will finish what they attempted to start.

To arms, my fellow citizens, to arms!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 8:39 pm 
Duke

Kaine's wrath will fall upon these vile creatures. You have my sword.

(fuck you sam)

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

Last edited by Gimpy V on March 13th, 2016, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 8:44 pm 
Count

In the name of Countess Liserett O'Kleefe of Chester-le-Ford, I, Sorik, Captain of Chester-le-Ford's garrison and member of the Slayers' Guild, boldly go forward into the End and join the Hermertian effort to abolish the endermen plague.

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: March 13th, 2016, 8:48 pm 
Settler

I, Horatio, of Port Burwell, Ertia and former guild master, have come to push back the darkness. In the name of King Arjen IV, I shall join your assault on the beasts in their lair to preserve the safety of our lands!

For the Blue Star!

Cartographer / Explorer / User of Big Words

PostPosted: March 14th, 2016, 7:25 pm 
Settler

Displayed proudly for all to see, a chunk of victory.

http://imgur.com/QscMrk4