All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 12:21 am 
King

The doors of Perth are always looking forward to seeing new visitors.
I would like to offer you a place to build something awesome on your travels, and be a base of operations to get started in this new Empire.
We have a vast wealth of, well, wealth, land, resources and above all, player online time for you to get involved with. I'd love to give you the head start you deserve!

- Samaia Almandine

PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 4:29 pm 
King

I would also support Samaia on this endeavor. I have been online with him for a while now and he is one of the most dedicated members we have in Perth and the Empire as a whole (in my opinion of course). He can offer resources, advanced building capabilities, political connections, etc. The choice is yours but please consider his offer!

PostPosted: June 14th, 2015, 1:00 am 
Settler

Your nighbourly villager knocks on your door. He hands you a bound journal entry penned with the scribers' handwriting. It bears the title "Open Entries: The Alethian's Deliverance from Purgatory".

~~~

There is a carrot lying on the ground. The delivery boy stares at it for a while before moving to knock on the door. Who would drop a perfectly good carrot?

He knocks and hands the small pile of letters and notes to the Aletheian, NeonSturm. He can't help but wonder about her name, as it seems to him that one's mother must be under a lot of duress to have to use such a name. Then again, he mused, his own mother had called him Arnold.

The Alethian nodded at him in thanks and retreated inside with the papers. As she closed the door he spotted a small bunny sitting on the makeshift table behind her. The carrot suddenly made sense.

Neonsturm sat down with a heavy sigh at the table. "Well this is it nibbles. Our fate sits before us now." Nibbles snuffled at her thoughtfully. Neonsturm opened the first letter and started to read.

Neonsturm stepped out of the little shed, and gazed up at the sky. She turned to look upon Alethia's lit beacon in the distance for a final time. She had grown up gazing at that beacon since she was a child. She noted the heavy, reddish clouds that has sprung up a few days ago around the beacons' area and sighed. They had grown bigger overnight.

She walked over to the village nearby and hired a courier. He jumped on his fastest horse with her letter and rode off at a high speed. She turned and started her short walk to the gate.

She activated it and stepped through. A keen observer would have noticed a big, grateful smile upon her face as she entered. An even keener observer would also have noticed a little pair of bunny ears sticking out from the small backpack on her back.

Last edited by neonfrontier on June 14th, 2015, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2015, 1:10 am 
Settler

Hi all

I have made a decision. I will go ahead and write a new contract offer and post it on the correct board. I want very much to share my building abilities with many people and I cannot tie myself down too easily. I feel this is the best way to be fair and offer options to everyone. :)

For now I will enter Hermertia as granted and stay in the main city for a night or two until the first contract starts!

PostPosted: June 14th, 2015, 8:02 am 
Duke

Fantastic! Can't wait to see you on the server! :)

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: June 14th, 2015, 9:06 am 
Settler

Contract thread has been started here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62

:)

PostPosted: June 15th, 2015, 9:11 am 
Settler

Whoops, looks like I am not whitelisted yet. :)

PostPosted: June 17th, 2015, 2:32 pm 
Settler

neonfrontier wrote:
Caesar,

I found two more images for you.
I found one not in an album on my imgur. And I found another of the old map, on my pc, which is unmarked currently as it was (approved) mapping we were doing of our own area.
Unfortunately I don't know how to prove to you that the imgur album is mine, other than the fact that the albums are set to private, so only someone with access to the album links can post them.
Also please take note of the post date on the photos in the albums I posted in my reddit post. You will see they match the dates expected for creation.

If anyone who remembers would like to chime in and confirm that they recognize any of the skins in those albums, they would be welcome.

Here are the pictures I found:
This is an early creative world prototype of the personal design for the Regent: http://imgur.com/3eNDcX3 (take note it was very unrefined, lol). Please note the date of the creation of this imgur picture.

This is the map of hermertia, which was mostly a map of our claimed area. This picture was taken before the creation of the large Khaos symbol. It shows our original house, built over the cave shown in one of the albums. My computer shows the creation date of this file as May 3rd, 2013: http://imgur.com/c0oVOW5
If anyone would like to chime in and show they might remember this section of land, that would be great also.

Hopefully those links work fine for you.

Ave friend, sorry for the late reply.
It's great to see you back on the server and I wish you all the best ;)

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2015, 11:19 pm 
Duke

Late to the party but WOOOOOOOOO!