All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 1:06 pm 
King

Greetings and Salutations from the New World, weary traveler. Your journey is almost at an end.

Samaia Almandine, Duchess of Perth and Hand of the King: His esteemed self Lord Scrios III at your service.
It is with great sadness and sympathy that we hear about your people's cataclysmic fall into madness. None should have to suffer such a fate. The world is very old and ancient creations can surface for those unfortunate enough to come across them. It is a tragedy that such promises of knowledge and wisdom caused the downfall of a huge and prosperous Kingdom. My deepest sympathies for your people and for your unfathomable losses.
I cannot begin to comprehend what your current condition is like after hearing of your affliction of Soul Burning, nevermind the emotional, psychological, and physical effects such an endeavour must have had on you. The finest medical care awaits you from our trusted physicians in Perth should you require attention.

I would hope that you have the chance to rebuild a life here in this New World, far away from the carnage of your homeland.

I cast my vote as Duke in favour of your application.
Welcome home!

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 2:04 pm 
King

Greetings! I doubt you will remember my family from the old days of Hermertia, but I do recall marvelling at the grand constructions of Alethia of Old. I am Nicholas, descendant of Adam, who worked under Arjen all those years ago.

It is great to see you returning! I have submitted my vote for your application in the House of Dukes.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 4:19 pm 
King

The Bill from the House of Dukes has passed, gaining the approval of the House of Dukes. You now require only half of the King Votes, instead of 66% of them.

You can see the bill thread here. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=53

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 12:17 am 
Settler

Caesar wrote:
As a matter of thorough vetting of applicants do you have any extra evidence of your connection to Alethia/Tryptomine apart from images from Tryptomine's imgur and your knowledge of Alethian history/ mention of The Regent's inquiries about the fate of the Alethians.

Greeting Caesar!

To answer your question, as a matter of fact I do.
Firstly, I can log into my old account 'Tryptomine' if you wish for proof.
Secondly, you may have to try and contact the Regent for this one, but we had a secret with him.
He actually contracted us early on in our building careers to begin work on a secret piece with him. He loved our building abilities enough that he was actually going to set it directly in the center of the map and unveil it when it was complete. The mapping software he used was adjusted to not show any updates in that area when it started.
The design he approved was a large piece of land, floating off the world, chained down with massive chains. It was to have a monument of some sort on top.
I'll also have a look at my main pc and see if I can find any of the old files at all. :)

Edit: If you also have any ideas that I could do that might satisfy your requirements, please let me know!

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 1:54 am 
Settler

Caesar,

I found two more images for you.
I found one not in an album on my imgur. And I found another of the old map, on my pc, which is unmarked currently as it was (approved) mapping we were doing of our own area.
Unfortunately I don't know how to prove to you that the imgur album is mine, other than the fact that the albums are set to private, so only someone with access to the album links can post them.
Also please take note of the post date on the photos in the albums I posted in my reddit post. You will see they match the dates expected for creation.

If anyone who remembers would like to chime in and confirm that they recognize any of the skins in those albums, they would be welcome.

Here are the pictures I found:
This is an early creative world prototype of the personal design for the Regent: http://imgur.com/3eNDcX3 (take note it was very unrefined, lol). Please note the date of the creation of this imgur picture.

This is the map of hermertia, which was mostly a map of our claimed area. This picture was taken before the creation of the large Khaos symbol. It shows our original house, built over the cave shown in one of the albums. My computer shows the creation date of this file as May 3rd, 2013: http://imgur.com/c0oVOW5
If anyone would like to chime in and show they might remember this section of land, that would be great also.

Hopefully those links work fine for you.

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 2:09 am 
King

For my part, Regent had revealed to me that one of the Alethia duo would be returning to New Hermertia. I find your identity pretty convincing, so I'll press on with a couple questions:

What would your plans be upon rejoining Hermertia? Would you plan to work under an existing kingdom, or establish your own lands?

You may not know that we have reconnected Old Hermertia to the New World; you could travel back to Alethia! It would be fascinating to travel through your ancient lands with someone who can explain them, aha.

Forums Administrator

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 3:28 am 
King

Greeting from King Scrios III of Perth,

Having played by your side for some time on the old world and hoping for your return one day to our new world, I welcome you with open arms. You continue to contribute wonderfully to all of our ideals, as shown in your builds and lore of the past and present. Once you get all your votes, no matter who you choose to be your liege, I look forward to meeting you once again in our world.

Having said that, you have my vote!

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 4:27 am 
Settler

Thank you to all of the Dukes and Kings who have voted for me so far. I hope to live up to your expectations and contribute wonderful lore to New Hermertia!

I am focusing on getting the next chapter of my story written in regards to the stone for you fine people to peruse.

To answer the question of my intentions, I am somewhat undecided right now. I am tossing up between a few ideas, one would be to stay temporarily at the Imperial City until I have chosen a location to build upon, another decision is to consider roaming and staying with people as a unique 'contractor' role, offering interesting build additions to their Kingdoms in exchange for keep and lodgings. I would not commit to doing any huge builds that way however.

I will ultimately always continue the play of NeonSturm from Aletheia who wishes to spend her time educating people about the powers of Khaos. She will probably spend a good amount of time writing lore inside libraries in order to preserve history as it rightly should be done. Take note this means I wish to extend writings and contribute to the website as well, with not only my own lore but writing lore with others too. I had a good amount of effort invested in the past to Hermertia and I don't intend it to go to waste.

For now I will let the roleplaying help me decide my fate. :)

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 4:44 am 
King

I can tell you that much of the library has been lost during the transition from our previous forums (this is actually the third forum) to the current one, so I know any work you wish to contribute to the library - especially with your knowledge and experience of an earlier Hermertia - would be welcomed!

Forums Administrator

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 5:29 am 
Settler

Nicholas,

I am very happy to hear that, although sad at the loss of the old lore. Really quite unfortunate. I will endeavour to bring what I can to the current libraries!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next