All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 10:46 pm 
King

My most sincere apologies on my delayed response. I've been away on a camping trip in northern Wisconsin and didn't have the greatest cell service to be able to view all the wonderful applications that have been coming through! I feel even worse because it appears as though you've lived in Ertia your whole life! I should be foaming at the mouth to get you to stick around here and continue to make the realm great :)

My name is King Arjen III, of the Kingdom of Ertia, but you probably know as much considering you have called Ertia your home all these years. I hope that you have been able to experience first hand truly how great the Kingdom can be. It is the small folk that have made Ertia what it is today, and for that let me personally thank you. However, all men/women dream, and it appears as though you aspire to be something greater that a commoner! I'm happy to see such commitment, and I hope that sometime soon, should you chose to continue your residency in Ertia, I can promote you to a higher status.

In case you don't already know, let me give you a little information about Ertia.

Ertia is a realm privileged to have had a great deal of interesting history in the many years that it has been around. I came to the Empire back in the days before the new world was even a twinkle in our greatest explorer's eyes. My ancestor, Chief Arjen I, came from humble beginnings in a grand Empire far to the north of any currently charted lands. After making his plea to the Council of the Crowned, he settled and founded the nation of New Ertia, which would later become known as merely the Kingdom of Ertia. Seen below is the map outlining the current land borders of the Kingdom.
The highlighted blue and green areas are settled and established duchies. The rest, however, is land ripe for settling. I must say, from the pictures you've posted, you have an incredible knack for building great architecture. Ertians pride themselves on grand builds and great cities, as you can see in some of the pictures below.

The newly founded city of Amora. A co-build with my ally Count Atryl of DorEryn.
The walls and entrance to the city of Florae, capital of my Kingdom.
The city of Three Rivers, located in western Ertia.

As you can see, Ertia is a land with many impressive cities, and if you should decide to settle here, I can see you owning a city, or perhaps even a duchy someday! Should you prove yourself to be a hard and loyal worker, I can guarantee you a great deal of autonomy within the Kingdom (just ask Duke Nick :) He pretty much ran the eastern part of Ertia in his time with me!).

For Glory!

King Arjen III

of River's End

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm 
King

I just thought I'd share a few additional and up-to-date shots of Wysteria, now that I've had the benfit of a bit of time in which to take them when I got home from some volunteer work today.

A shot of the portal destination for the under-construction capital of Gallen: the middle of the docks. One of our two shipping cranes is featured as the hilltop walls of Gallen are in display. The region is a savannah plateau, with many of the flat-topped hills making perfect sites for great builds with a commanding view..

Image A wider shot of the docks, showing off the second crane, currently gearing up for use in transporting a lumber shipment to a top-of-the-line merchant vessel built with the generous aid of the shipwrights of the Ilmenite Coast. The goods warehouse and market stalls are also featured; the region is already a hotbed of commerce for the area.

A shot of the nether line linking Gallen and Wysteria to the main southern line; stretching just over 2000 blocks, this able accomplishment of engineering was made possible by the talents of Biakko, who from day one oversaw with great energy the construction of the line (i.e built it herself in two weeks, cause she's awesome :) )

Just a bit more of a look at Wysteria!

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 1:32 am 
Settler

Thank you for all of the offers so far, I will be making my decision when I'm back in the land of not relying solely on mobile.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 3:35 am 
Settler

Gimpy could you tell me more about what it would be like to have you as my liege?

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 3:52 am 
Duke

Well feel free to ask Asamu. Or Varahein believe it or not he was once my vassal. I give my vassals free reign of an area of their choice they are free to do as they please there and I always visit as often as possible to help them along or deliver them resources if they need it. I make sure to help them connect a nether portal to a line so they can travel as much as possible. Also should you choose to at some point become independent you'd have that right and also my good will would go with you.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 5:01 pm 
Settler

Gimpy, I would be proud to accept your offer to be your vassal.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 5:14 pm 
Duke

Hurrah!

Greetings, good citizen Tree, I am Count Alexander Stark of Arahn. It is good to see someone has aligned themselves with Duchess Gimpy, and I think you will most enjoy your time in her court.

I hope to see more of you in our vast lands, good fellow. Congratulations as well!

For Glory!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 5:29 pm 
Settler

I'll be back to my PC tonight! :)

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 5:30 pm 
Duke

Wonderful, at this point I'm at a summer camp until Sunday night so I would ask my most trusted friend Duchess Samaia to show you around the server for a while, maybe you can help him with some stuff until I'm around (Samaia could show you Mesaque a Co build between us two)

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 6:05 pm 
Settler

Do you guys recommend any texture/resource packs?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next