All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Maxx's Application
PostPosted: September 12th, 2018, 2:30 am 

I'm going to be straight forward. I am someone who focuses a lot of school, so I don't have as much time to play Mon-Friday. On Sat and Sun I play a ton. I want to build a custom island and very earth base in this server and because a big part of the community. I hope to play on here because it seems different to me and I think my play style would fit. I'm big into fantasy and lore so I already like this server. I heard about you on Reddit on r/mcservers.
To be honest I would like to be a lone wolf, or If I could invite my friends and we could create a nation that would be even better! I would like to be a historian and make a museum, I would collect historic gear, heads, items, etc. I would also very much enjoy exploring the beautiful world! If anything I would like to utilize all 3! I trade rare items for items to put in my museum when I find new land.
I don't think I'm good at one good thing, I've been playing since beta, so I think I'm just kind of good at redstone, building, and farming.

Lore:
I come from a family of dark wizards from a very far and hidden land. Our mystic evil powers course through my blood and come out of my hands. My cap was passed down to me from generations all starting with the infamous Waluigi. I am a being of pure energy I am no race. I have been alive for 16 years and I "accidentally" killed my family. My profession is part time assassin and full time constructor of my new territory. I am my own religion, I worship myself. I plan to take over a whole nation and put them under my control like rodents!

Post subject: Re: Maxx's Application
PostPosted: September 12th, 2018, 4:01 pm 
King

Hey there!

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire! Do rememeber to check back with this thread every day to see responses.

Interesting start to your character's lore, of course, nothing is set in stone and you can always change stuff as you go forward. Have you had a look at the other Realms on the forums and seen build examples and characters and such?
Dont worry about only being able to play on weekends, lots of us are busy through the week so weekends are usually busier :)

And a few regular questions for all applicants:
- Have you read the FAQ?
- Do you have discord?
- What is your real age and what country are you from?
- Do you understand the Liege/Vassal system we have in place and that you will be able to get your own Realm once you become a Count?
- What is your top 2 or 3 movies of all time?
-

PostPosted: September 13th, 2018, 1:19 am 

Talja-Sameria II wrote:
Hey there!

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire! Do rememeber to check back with this thread every day to see responses.

Interesting start to your character's lore, of course, nothing is set in stone and you can always change stuff as you go forward. Have you had a look at the other Realms on the forums and seen build examples and characters and such?
Dont worry about only being able to play on weekends, lots of us are busy through the week so weekends are usually busier :)

And a few regular questions for all applicants:
- Have you read the FAQ?
- Do you have discord?
- What is your real age and what country are you from?
- Do you understand the Liege/Vassal system we have in place and that you will be able to get your own Realm once you become a Count?
- What is your top 2 or 3 movies of all time?
-

I have read the FAQ
My discord is MaxxSmith#2597
Im 16 from USA, ME
I kind of understand it
Top 2 movies are Incredibles and Central Intelligence

PostPosted: September 13th, 2018, 4:51 am 
King

Were there any parts you didnt quite understand? I can help you understand it properly if you need, any parts in particular you needed a hand with?

Have you been on any servers before? And what kind of other games do you play at all?

PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 3:36 am 

Talja-Sameria II wrote:
Were there any parts you didnt quite understand? I can help you understand it properly if you need, any parts in particular you needed a hand with?

Have you been on any servers before? And what kind of other games do you play at all?

Yes 1 other server and I re read the FAQ so I am no longer confused I nkt play many other games

PostPosted: September 14th, 2018, 4:08 pm 
King

What was nkt you mentioned above?

Do you have any build examples?

And would you be interested in coming in discord sometime and speaking with us as part of the application process?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply ! :)

PostPosted: September 15th, 2018, 3:20 am 

Nkt was supposed to be don't sorry.

I'm currently working on my projects so no build examples as I got a new computer and forgot to back up my world files.

I would love to come onto discord

PostPosted: September 15th, 2018, 5:11 am 
Duke

This is a very community driven server and project. I don't believe that your ideals and wishes to be a lone wolf fit well enough with ours to be a part of this server. You do not have my vote. I appreciate your application and honesty and thank you for checking us out.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: September 15th, 2018, 4:10 pm 
King

If you could, some build examples would be appreciated, pop into creative.

As my esteemed fellow High Council member has pointed out, this isnt a lone wolf style server, nor would we be taking over other realms and such, do you understand that this is entierly a lore based building server?

PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 7:35 pm 

This is the light house island I’m currently working on