All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Oliver's Application
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2017, 4:29 pm 

Dagnar Eberhardt wrote:
You have my vote as well. Thank you for taking the time to draft this application and also for responding to our questions!

Thank you, also!

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2017, 9:02 pm 
King

You've got enough votes to get in now, you may start to entertain liege offers. Players will now offer you a spot in their realm, so you can either accept the first you get or wait a little bit. Up to you! You can always change liege later on and you can go and build with others if you like at any time so dont worry. I've got active vassals just now so i'll let someone else grab you first :)

PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 10:41 pm 
Duke

Congratulations! I would definitely offer you a spot but I have 2 vassals I barely get to interact with as is and I'll be completely inactive soon.
Good luck on finding someone!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: September 25th, 2017, 11:21 am 
Count

Good Morning Sir,
I think, I haven't said much on this thread yet. First of all congratulation on getting excepted for the server. Secondly I gladly offer you a spot in my lands, if you are interested.

My city is called Alba Longa and is a culprit for all who seek knowledge with out restriction by "religious or high moral" restraints.

I would like to offer you a place in my lands. It would be up to you wether you would prefer to take part in the construction of the City or quest out on your own in my lands to start a settlement by yourself. I happly offer you a good supply of starting ressources and a great terrain in which you can pretty much do as you please. No idea is too big! My biomes are mostly Mega Taiga or Extreme Hills. Additionally there is a big swamp in the west, ripe for claiming. Right now, we are 3 active players in and around the city. Another benefit is the Fast Travel Port, which enables us to move around in the Mercuarian Empire in a fast and efficant way.

A few pictures:
Harbour District (WIP)
Castle (WIP)
Tree Farm:

PostPosted: September 26th, 2017, 11:40 pm 

Dujek wrote:
Good Morning Sir,
I think, I haven't said much on this thread yet. First of all congratulation on getting excepted for the server. Secondly I gladly offer you a spot in my lands, if you are interested.

My city is called Alba Longa and is a culprit for all who seek knowledge with out restriction by "religious or high moral" restraints.

I would like to offer you a place in my lands. It would be up to you wether you would prefer to take part in the construction of the City or quest out on your own in my lands to start a settlement by yourself. I happly offer you a good supply of starting ressources and a great terrain in which you can pretty much do as you please. No idea is too big! My biomes are mostly Mega Taiga or Extreme Hills. Additionally there is a big swamp in the west, ripe for claiming. Right now, we are 3 active players in and around the city. Another benefit is the Fast Travel Port, which enables us to move around in the Mercuarian Empire in a fast and efficant way.

A few pictures:
Harbour District (WIP)
Castle (WIP)
Tree Farm:

I'll join!

PostPosted: September 27th, 2017, 1:12 am 
Count

Hey there! A bunch of us are in Discord right now if you'd like to chat. And I'm a vassal of Dujek's so I can take you to see Alba Longa.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2017, 4:33 am 
Count

Going to be online shortly or regularly the next few days. Just send me an pm here or on discord, when you have some time.