All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 1:15 am 
Settler

A bit about myself
I’ve been playing minecraft for about 7 years now, as you could imagine I’ve played many different modes of this game, vanilla, modded, RPG, mini-games, but would like to return to forum with something vanilla, but more engaged and serious. I believe Hermertia is what I’m looking for, I saw this server advertised on reddit (MCServers). I'm 20, I have discord and a mic, and love collaborations and server events.

Goals in hermertia (basic)
Within Hermertia, I would like to set out on my own, I would really like to build out in the wild, make ruins, terraform the wild, make small temples or dungeons, add to the lore of lands, but also make secluded towns and bustling farms.
Skills, Talents, Builds
I would like to say I am good at redstone, I enjoy trouble shooting but am able to do most projects after doing some research, I would also say I am a good builder, i love the medieval style and have been building in it most of my minecraft career. I love building castles and farms, ruins and landscapes, as well as roads and landmarks.

Builds link (http://imgur.com/a/eMnrF)

Lore and Character
Many years ago a group of barbarians, banded together with an enemy house to destroy my family’s legacy. Being a young boy I escaped and roamed the lands under a false name, I explored the wilds, plundered ruins, sold wares, and trained to one day avenge my house, but that day would never come. I rallied a small force of wilderness men, sell-swords and peasants to retake my house, we marched for a fortnight through the swamp only to stumble upon the castle in ruin and reclaimed by the wild. I seek help from the many lords to rebuild my once proud house, to aid in reclaiming the wild. In return I will create farms, and raise animals as tribute as well as fortifying other castles and holds.

Other details, my house crest is a blue flower on a green background, I would really like to build in a swamp I think that would be awesome, I can modify my lore to suit the server and kingdoms lore, to whomever decides to take me on. I plan on making a custom skin for my character, red hair, green cloak and brown garments, suitable for swamp life. Id like my race to be a swamp or bog person, idk if that race exists, elfs or human are also suitable.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to be considered this server sounds like a lot of fun and i am anxious to join!
my in game name is binkman67 btw, forgot to say that.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 2:18 am 
King

Good application!

I like the lore as it can be made to fit pretty much any Realm that takes you on, thats good!
And you are right you can modify it in time if you want to wait to iron out concrete details ( Also you can make a new character literally whenever you want when you're in !)

Your goals are noble and will serve you well within the lands of the Empire, talented and driven individuals can and will rise from leaders of small villages to landed Nobles and onwards to even become Dukes or Kings given enough time and input towards the Empire.

I liked in particular:
-Skin direction, you know what you want and are making it.
- Biome choice and favourites, you know what you like and that means youre motivated!
- Castles and build ideas off the start line, you'll get stuck in with these, Hermertia needs more fortifications I think!

If you want to pop into creative and make some build examples, nothing huge or anything, just a wee snapshot of your style, there's no rush also!

I'll most likely give you my move but a few questions:

Have you read and understood the liege/vassal system?
Have you got any other games that you play online?
What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?

- Sam

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 2:34 am 
Settler

Yes, I have a good understanding of the vassal system
I play some multiplayer games, Payday 2 and PUBG to name a few
African or European swallow, you've got be clear on these questions!

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 7:25 pm 
King

I may have missed it but what biomes do you like to build in the most?

You have my vote as well! That question is just for liege offers later on.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm 
King

You've also got my vote! You're in! Good luck with liege offers!

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 8:30 pm 
Settler

I like building in all biomes, but i would like to build in either a swamp or a roofed forest

PostPosted: July 4th, 2017, 9:04 pm 
Count

First of all welcome to the forums, welcome to Hermertia and welcome to the server! ^^ I really liked your pictures, especially the Train :-D I'm looking forward to meet you InGame and/or on Discord.

My city is called Alba Longa and is a culprit for all who seek knowledge with out restriction by "religious or high moral" restraints. Currently I'm working on the Harbour District to get a fast travel connection up and running as soon as possible.

I would like to offer you a place in my lands. It would be up to you wether you would prefer to take part in the construction of the City or quest out on your own in my lands to start a settlement by yourself. I happly offer you a good supply of starting ressources and a great terrain in which you can pretty much do as you please. No idea is too big! My biomes are mostly Mega Taiga or Extreme Hills. Additionally there is a big swamp in the west, ripe for claiming. Right now, we are 3 active players in and around the city.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]