All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 1:58 am 
King

How much have you read of the server's history? Also is english your first language?

PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 2:02 am 

You may not have been here for It, but about 6 - 8 months ago, I applied for Hermertia. I had a bad run in with Mark II (OoC, of course), which now I realized was that troll you guys have been after for awhile after reading that post. I've read the server's history from when I got rejected, I just wasn't logged in. I know about the Civil War, why it started, and that you guys are trying to come up with some lore thing about the drop in activity, the restructure of the Indoles Carta & the Imperial Documents (as I call the others), and that you became Emperor after Myron was murdered. Also about the newly-erected Pirate Bay. Wysteria becoming a kingdom as well as the Trial of the Regent.

Yes, English is my first & only laungage.

“Destiny is an illusion. There is no invisible force guiding our hand. Every human being makes his/her own decisions, and actions based on those decisions. We have a choice to go good, or go evil. We make every choice out of our good judgment.”

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 1:27 am 

I'm open to questions. Feel free to ask anything!

“Destiny is an illusion. There is no invisible force guiding our hand. Every human being makes his/her own decisions, and actions based on those decisions. We have a choice to go good, or go evil. We make every choice out of our good judgment.”

PostPosted: June 21st, 2017, 1:26 am 

No rude intentions by this, but are you guys still considering my application? If not, then please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

If you still are, would you guys like to hear further information from me?

PostPosted: June 21st, 2017, 7:40 am 
Duke

Due to your previous application and the treatment of the community there within, I don't believe that many of the voting members of Hermertia would be willing to give you their vote. Myself included. It appears that you have made great improvements in this application, but the damage from the past seems to have already left its mark.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2017, 11:32 pm 

Alright, thank you guys for being honest.
I'd rather you tell me the truth then me not know and find out somewhere further down the line.
I'll continue to view the forums & keep up to date with the community and monitor my application as it has not been denied yet.

If you have any questions, don't feel hesitant to ask!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2