All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 30th, 2016, 1:25 am 
King

Update

Wysteria has been informed that of the further two (2) suspects, identities corroborated by information provided by Mark Stefan, one is a Wysterian. Taking this evidence into account, it has been determined that the case surrounding the Wysterian suspect shall be handled by domestic courts. Accordingly, the international charges against

Unnamed Wysterian Suspect

have been dropped to be picked up by the Wysterian Criminal Court.

Wysteria is still awaiting an official response from the final suspect named by Mark Stefan who has not yet come forward; a native of Dor'Eryn.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: July 30th, 2016, 3:51 am 
Count

My god! What an awful thing to have happen to Gallen. To everyone who did this, this is quite a medi-yolker thing to do, you guys did a real clucking great job. I hope you're happy with yourselves. I for one will be drumming(sticks) up support to bring these people to justice. We will beat them over their eggs as punishment! I also would like to extend an offering to the damaged lands of Gallen, first though Nicholas must collect some materials in order to complete this offering of help. These items include 1 pickled cucumber, a stock of celery (diced of course), the sweetest onion that one could find in Hermertia, 1 cup of mayo, 6 hard-boiled eggs, 1 chicken breast (chopped up into bite sized pieces), and some salt and pepper. Now because I know how noble Nicholas is I am going to entrust him with an old family secret, a true classic. Dice the eggs, stir together the celery, salt and pepper, mayo, onion, pickles and lastly the chicken. Take this amazing blend of flavors and spread between two pieces of warm, toasted bread. You now have yourself an amazing chicken, egg salad sandwich to enjoy. Now Nicholas I trust you with this information as it is a family secret.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2016, 12:36 am 
King

Update

As of this moment, the final remaining suspect has not come forward. This suspect, a native of Dor'Eryn as confirmed by accurate information provided by Mark Stefan, has alone among the perpetrators not come forward to submit a public apology to Wysteria on behalf of the crimes committed in Gallen yesterday. Furthermore, the leader of that realm, one Siden, has alone among the leaders of the realms party to this incident not come forward to extend a public apology on behalf of the actions of this individual.

Furthermore, verified information provided by several of the suspects now cleared of all charges has come to light: it is confirmed that Siden is in fact aware of the charges filed against the suspect and the realm of Dory'Eryn, and has discussed with others his deliberate decision not to take the simple and painless step of submitting a public apology.

Accordingly, as per the conditions laid out in our initial statement of charges, Wysteria must press forward with the laying of charges against the realm of Dor'Eryn.

------

Wysteria is formally laying the following criminal charges against

Siden of Dor'Eryn

for their disregard of this statement and their deliberate refusal to issue a public apology on the part of the Dor'Eryn native involved in this incident. Wysteria submits that the actions of Siden in showing a deliberate refusal, alone among the leaders of the realms implicated in this incident, to engage in this process and take the painless step of issuing a simple public apology for the multiple crimes committed against Wysteria demonstrate a lack of respect for the judicial process and a contempt for Wysteria's case.

Accordingly, Wysteria is laying the following charges against Siden of Dor'Eryn:

- At least 29 counts of Theft, on the part of being complicit in the disruptive and undesired theft of at least 29 Wysterian Banners in and around the Wysterian Assembly, Gallen.

- At least 30 counts of Griefing, on the part of being complicit in disruptive and undesired placing of 29 'Chicken Face' Banners in and around the Wysterian Assembly, Gallen, and the disruptive and undesired releasing of a greatly unreasonable amount of live chickens in and around the same location.

- Contravention of the Do Not Be a Dink Act, on the part of knowingly and deliberately refusing to involve himself in the judicial process and demonstrating contempt for values of the community in refusing to acknowledge the Wysterian case by deliberately refusing to satisfy a simple and painless requirement in making a public apology on behalf of the Dory'Eryn party.

------

The location for trial has been set as Gallen, Wysteria, at a time as yet to be determined.

Forums Administrator

PostPosted: July 31st, 2016, 9:02 am 
Duke

It is with great dismay that DorEryn has been informed of these events. Unfortunately it seems that Wysteria may be acting rather preemptively. Word of these events has taken much longer to reach the northern lands than it has to reach the connected neighboring realms of the South-East. I believe that these rumors that Siden Rua refusing to apologize for such events are mere conjecture. The House of Rua heard of these charges firstly, not from Wysteria, but from Dawnstar after the charges were already pressed.

As Lord Siden was also within the lands of Dawnstar at the time, he could not properly respond to said accusations in a timely manner. Though we are unsure who Siden could have discussed his proposed refusal to apologize with, we do not appreciate the offensive baseless affronts, especially after DorEryn so selflessly offered our own kin to fight for the vulnerable city of Gallen and defend it from raiders.

The Realm of DorEryn apologizes for any involvement it may have had with the defacing of the Wysterian Assembly Building and asks that you lift the charges as the pre-terms were not properly communicated with the Aethen realm.

Royal House of Rua

PostPosted: July 31st, 2016, 10:00 pm 
King

Update

Wysteria thanks Duke Siden Rua of Dor'Eryn for their response.

The charges currently laid by Wysteria shall remain unaltered at this time. Wysteria is able to provide firm and compelling evidence to back up each of the charges currently laid against Siden, including visual records and testimonials which may be called into evidence. As such, we find insufficient evidence to drop the charges at this time.

Duke Nicholas II shall be in his office most every evening for the foreseeable future (I will be online most every evening) and we look forward to finding an agreeable time for a trial in Gallen, where a courtroom has been erected.

Forums Administrator

PostPosted: July 31st, 2016, 11:02 pm 
Duke

The House of Rua is very shocked to hear that the charges are not being dropped. The situation is beginning to seem very suspicious. All parties involved have appologized and only DorEryn is being rejected. The nation that so valiantly defended Gallen in the past. DorEryn was also completely unable to respond in the time period given due to its distance which alone can be seen as foul play. Also Wysteria has "heard" from "sources" that Lord Siden refused to apologize before a message could even reach the South-West from DorEryn. It seems as if DorEryn is being targeted for no reason in particular. The House of Rua asks again that the charges be dropped due to the strangely suspicious circumstances.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2016, 11:27 pm 
King

Wysteria is sorry that this action has been taken as suspicious - we can absolutely confirm that there is no ulterior or suspicion motive at play here. These charges are being pressed solely as a matter of course, following through from conditions posted in full beforehand.

The basis for continuing to press these charges is fully rational and subject to no other motive, suspicious or otherwise. This basis is twofold:

1. Siden Rua and Dor'Eryn did not meet the initial formal requirements for the dropping of these charges. All other parties that apologized did so within the time limit, listed publicly in the initial charges. The only party that unfortunately did not do so was Dor'Eryn.

2. Wysteria has received evidence in the form of verbal testimony from multiple parties affiliated with this incident that Siden Rua and Dor'Eryn did in fact receive notice of these charges within the time limit posted beforehand, and explicitly refused to acknowledge the Wysterian case. This evidence is available to be called at trial in the form of formal legal testimony.

Thank you.

Forums Administrator

PostPosted: August 1st, 2016, 1:45 am 
Duke

(Lore off) So i still cant really tell if this is serious or not, but regardless, i really dont want to participate so lets get this overwith as quickly as possible.

I call haedren, mark, arjen, sam, and myron as witnesses. If you dont want to participate like i dont, we can just do a quick deposition and you dont even have to show up. I assume if you accept the disqualifies you to be jury or judge.

We will also need a judge, and i assume pleas can be done beforehand to have the case be found unnecessary and have it thrown out.

Not to be petty but id rather spend my time building stuff than answering to some trail of someone over reacting to an event people do for fun.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2016, 3:01 am 
King

I'll be there if needed!

PostPosted: August 1st, 2016, 5:27 am 
King

I can confirm that Siden was with me literally all day on Saturday. A bud of ours is getting married in two weeks, so we took him out on the town. Not sure if that helps settle anything at all.

of River's End