All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 6:30 pm 

After 2-3 days of building here, the four of us that have been working on have come up with a name that is a nod to Asamu's town (Eaftham) in Kaine.

We've decided to name it Aestham.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 3:09 am 
Count

Wow that mean a lot guys, thanks! I remember leaving a few frames of buildings up before I departed. The largest one was supposed to be an Inn and it wasn't going great. Please tear anything down that is not complete or salvageable.

**Lore off** I am currently away from the server for a while because I am studying engineering at a university. Hopefully I can hop on and participate in this area in the near future. I also was in the middle of a character change.

**Lore on**
It has been reported that the nether cartography expedition Asamu traveled on was ambushed while exploring. Representatives from Kaine are working on locating his body.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 3:54 am 

Asamu Nykina wrote:
Wow that mean a lot guys, thanks! I remember leaving a few frames of buildings up before I departed. The largest one was supposed to be an Inn and it wasn't going great. Please tear anything down that is not complete or salvageable.

**Lore off** I am currently away from the server for a while because I am studying engineering at a university. Hopefully I can hop on and participate in this area in the near future. I also was in the middle of a character change.

**Lore on**
It has been reported that the nether cartography expedition Asamu traveled on was ambushed while exploring. Representatives from Kaine are working on locating his body.

Indeed we re-purposed it into an inn!

Here's our progress so far:

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 3:59 am 
King

A chilling news report to hear, the leader of Eftham was a stalwart member of the Empire. He will be remembered.

(lore off) Great to hear from you Asamu! You'll love what we're up to over there. Good luck in school!

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 2:38 pm 
Count

I am willing to build a ship aswell.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 2:53 pm 
King

Some phenomenal work. Kyn and I intend to come over with supplies most likely tonight.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 7:55 pm 
Duke

If it's needed, there are resources people can freely use in my lands. If you are close and need material to this or any effort.

In Amon Rav in the basement of the house on the top of the hill is a whole bunch of stuff, all labeled clearly what's what. There should be plenty of cobble in there, food. Also at the smithy there should be smooth stone in the chests there, maybe inside the furnaces and in the house as well. I have my real treasure in my enderchests, so feel free to take whatever.

There should also be stone in my nether hub. Furnaces and chests are lined up on the wall to your right going towards Amon Rav passing Rohavn... Speaking of: In Rohavn, there is a build on the left of the road after you exit the portal that has a bunch of stuff in it. Magical shit is all in my witches hut in Rohavn. There's a storage in the back room there. If you enter the town and go to the bottom of the hill and turn around, you should see it.

Also, in Amon Rav you'll see a giant hole fenced off. All the way at the bottom of the mine should be what was to become a beacon pyramid. Not sure how far along I was, but it definitely has a couple iron blocks. Feel free. I haven't been on in some time and just want to share what I have, especially if it goes into projects like this one.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 8:01 pm 
Duke

Good to see something so long desired be fleshed out. I will try to be on and build my own ship or Laghiman related building.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: September 9th, 2016, 5:51 pm 
King

Thank you Sevrys! We look forward to joining together at the Imperial City outskirts.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 8:48 pm 
Duke

A Vahnic Company House has been built in Aestham near the sheep pen courtesy of Laghiman architects and engineers!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima