All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Laghiman Realm Records
PostPosted: November 29th, 2016, 10:16 pm 
Duke

Cycle of the Owl

Unknown time:

Xincurian traders and colonist settle on an island near the intersection of the Sea of Fire and the Mushroom Seas, laying the foundation for the Karsite ethnicity to be born.

2nd-3rd Era:

Owl-01- (between 138 A.I. to 144 A.I.): Karsiti is born out of interactions from Proto-Karsites and Imperial Mercurian Traders

4th Era:

Owl-03-04: Late Proto-Karsites learn of New Hermertia, leave for it soon after.

Owl-03-09: The modern Karsite ethnicity is born out of the intermingling from Imperial Mercurians and Late Proto-Karsites during the journey to the New World from the Old World.

Cycle of the Dragon

1st Era:

Dragon-00- (between 294 A.I. to 306 A.I.): Karsites settle into various early Valyrian and New Ertian settlements.

Dragon-00-04: Karsites begin to flee the Valyrian and New Ertian settlements they settled in due to terrorism and ethnic tension. The Karsites would relocate in a region north of modern Arah. This also marks the beginning of the Karsite Dark Ages.

Dragon-00-05: The Karsite Tribal Wars begin and end during this mercannum, only resulting in the deduction of the Karsite population. Following the end of the war, heavy interbreeding with Native Mercurians began to take place.

Dragon-00-09: Vulcite Elves set sail for the New World.

2nd Era:

Dragon-01-02 (372 A.I.): Count Chairman of the GRHH takes in Alexander Stark as a vassal.

Dragon-01-03 (378 A.I.): The settlement of Alos begins on Alos Island.

Cycle of the Phoenix

1st Era:

Phoenix-00-02 (433 A.I.): Alexander Stark is granted Count, sets off as the Independent Count of Arahn (later to be Laghima). The settlement of Arah is also settled.

Phoenix-00- (447 A.I.): Alexander Stark passes, Albus Stark succeeds him in ruling Arahn.

Phoenix-00- (467 A.I.): The Grand County of Laghima is established with the partition of Arahn into Servikal (now called Serva).

Phoenix-00-09 (480 A.I.): Albus Stark dies in the Ender Dragon Crusade, Darius Stark I succeeds him.

Phoenix-00-10 (487 A.I.): Darius Stark I reaches out to the troubled Karsite population, agrees to help them in a humanitarian deal. This marks the ending of the Karsite Dark Ages and the start of the Karsite Golden Age.

2nd Era:

Phoenix-01-01 (505 A.I.): Darius Stark I annexes the territories holding the remaining Karsite populations, naming the county Karsidia.

Phoenix-00-01 (507 A.I.): Arah becomes a Fast Travel port within the Empire's bustling maritime trade route system. The Vulcite Conflict starts. Laghiman Guard is created.

Phoenix-01-02 (509 A.I.): Grand Count Darius I is crowned Grand Duke after receiving the royal votes of Pyrencia and the Greater Realm of Valyria.

Phoenix-01-02 (510 A.I.): Grand Duke Darius I annexes the territory of the Vulcite Elves, forming the Duchy of Vulca.

Phoenix-01-02 (513 A.I.): Grand Duke Darius I sets out into the void between the Old and New world in order to find an answer to a crisis by searching for his ancestral spirits.

Cycle of the Tide

1st Era:

Tide-00-03 (514 A.I.): Darius Stark I dies. Howard Saf Stark succeeds him, adopting the regnal name of Darius II.

Tide-00-03 (515 A.I.): Laghiman Naval Guard branch is formed. Vassal Maximus is deported from Laghima, and ultimately the Empire.

Tide-00-04 (520 A.I.): Grand Priest Osman Gül succeeds Grand Priest Erik Vala as Grand Priest of the Reformed Creeperist Faith.

Tide-00-05 (527 A.I.): Laghima enters near total Isolation.

Tide-00-06 (532 A.I.): The Vulcite Conflict (507 A.I. - 532 A.I.) ends. 3,000 Vulcite refugees flee into the unclaimed regions around Laghima.

Tide-00-06 (533 A.I.): Hjorn Dova forms the South Empire Trading Company.

Tide-00-06 (? A.I.): New Laghiman government is created.

Tide-00-07 (543 A.I.): Laghima signs a Treaty of Understanding with Östlaed. The Native Mercurian Recognition Act of 543 AI is passed by the Laghiman Parliament. The Östlaed Resolution of 543 AI was passed by the Laghiman Parliament.

Tide-00-08 (544 A.I.): The Östlaed Investigation Commission Report is published. The Östron Orders of 544 AI are passed by Parliament.

Tide-00-08 (545 A.I.): Laghiman Anti-Imperialist Rebels revolt against Darius V in the Laghiman Revolt of 545 AI, 'Tirgan the Servant' is captured and tried for treason against the state. Battle of Sersa occurs between Laghiman rebels and the Laghiman Guard with the latter coming out victorious.

maybe some clerical errors, still updating this with new info!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima