All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sailing into Port Gallen
PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 12:23 am 
King

Year of the Emperor 436.

Port of Gallen, first landing for the new beginning of Duke Nicholas's people.

Being invited to visit the newly formed Wysteria Region, with the intention of setting up an Embassy for the Kingdom of Perth, Samaia sent forth before her visit shipwrights to instruct and create the first of a new type of sea-faring vessel. Upon arriving on the shores of the easternmost sea, Samaia was greeted with the scene of a magnificent Perthian style yatch gently riding the swell next to the harbour, with a grinning Duke Nicholas and Serf Biakko standing nearby.

Samaia and her entourage of diplomats and shipwrights declared the vessel sea-worthy and were treated to a scenic tour along the coastline in the surrounding Gallen area.

Proclaiming to Duke Nicholas that this was truly a magnificent geographical area, a real gem of a find for his people, Samaia was then upon arriving back at the harbour given a tour of the under construction Parliament Buildings of Wysteria.

Truly a momentous occasion and a boost to friendships, alliances and trade agreements for generations to come.

Just as Sir Digby Wellington travelled to Port Goldcrest and constructed ships for Laborate's people, so to has Samaia, two generations on done the same. Tradition and all that, you know?

Please come and visit, its worth your time for sure.

Heres to the prosperity and future of the people of the East, may your fortunes continue to rise!

- Your friend and ally,

Samaia Almandine of Perth

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 12:38 am 
King

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 12:54 am 
Duke

My dear Duchess

My father and I am glad to hear your journey went well, such a long one it was. My father spoke most highly of you, and I have little doubt you are the best candidate to represent the Perthian people in the East. Please extend the friendship of the House of Felandrison upon our behalf to Nicholas and his subjects.

Murtagh, son of Felandris.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 3:27 pm 
King

Duchess Sam,

Thank you for being a continuous positive image of Perth and for building our ties with other Realms. Your work has and will continue to build our Realm and those of others. You are a true Valyrian and are the perfect image of what our culture represents!

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 6:30 pm 
Count

It was great to meet you again Duchess, and I was quite honored by yer visit in Wysteria. Also it was interesting, I think it is the first time I see the baby behave and smile, for a change.

I look forward for the ties between me country and yers to be strengthened ferther, please know that I am at yer full disposal for the building of the Perthian embassy, should ye need time, building materials or other such things.

For Glory!

Mrs Biakko O'Kleefe

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture