All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 4:26 am 
Duke

This looks fantastic!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 12:05 pm 
Count

Thank you <3

It's a start!

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: December 13th, 2015, 5:15 pm 
Count

The line linking Gallen and Chester-le-Ford is now complete =)

(Why yes, it is 5 wide)

PostPosted: December 13th, 2015, 9:01 pm 
Duke

Damn those are some nice lines!

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2015, 3:40 am 
Count

ty Arkelai =)

And here is my new yard in an attempt to make the Villa a better environment to raise the O'Kleefe brood:

PostPosted: December 24th, 2015, 5:57 pm 
Count

Progress maps

Current:

Planned:

PostPosted: December 24th, 2015, 6:44 pm 
King

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ave, citizens and nobles of Chester-le-Ford.

I would like to extend my offer of building assistance to your lands, in an attempt to diffuse any lingering tensions between the East and the West.

Currently penning this letter from the Capital of Port Gallen, a short ride from Chester-le-Ford, I shall be over in person upon acceptance of this offer. I hope the excessive sunlight wont burn my skin, there is a distinctly less amount of it in Perth and Dawnstar. Regardless, the warmth is refreshing after so long in the freezing winters of the West.

I have been impressed with your scope of planning and ambition, and I would be interested to see it continue to prosper.

- Your friend Samaia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: December 24th, 2015, 7:49 pm 
Count

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest Duchess, it is with great pleasure that I received this message from you. You are always welcome to Chester-le-Ford, which is slowly yet steadily becoming a place worth visiting.

Regarding your offer, I sure am unaware of any tension existing between our Houses. I admire your diplomatic efforts, but please do not feel as though you must work to mend our friendship as you are and always were very dear to me.

Still, should you wish to erect a Dawnstar contribution in Chester-le-Ford, it is with great joy that I would accept. I have visited your most recent work; Dawnstar's embassy in Gallen, and I was delighted by it's beauty, its unique architecture and how well it reflects you. I would be honored to provide you with land, resources and support.

As for the heat, I am afraid that seasons in Chester-le-Ford can best be described as hot and dry, hot, dry and windy, and very hot and slightly less dry. We are currently enjoying hot and dry weather, I do hope it will be comfortable for you.

I look forward to your arrival, Duchess Samaia,

Your friend and ally, Lady Liserett of the House O'Kleefe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: January 4th, 2016, 4:23 pm 
Count

--------------------------------------------------
Letter to Duke Nicholas, Father of Wysteria, Founder of the Magnificent Port Gallen, my Noble and Beloved Liege, from your humble servant and devoted citizen, Miss Liserett of the House O’Kleefe.

I pray that this letter finds you in good health my liege, for your prolonged absence had me seriously worried. Word of your return filled me with incommensurable joy, soon followed by great excitement with the burst of activity in Gallen. Our allies’ many embassies, still rising, shall help propel Wysteria in a prosperous future rich in trade, history and culture.

Following your return, I must say I was rather hoping to be graced by your visit although I fully understand your return was eventful and many matters required your attention. I am sorry to say the warden of Gallen rather neglected the East during your absence. With your return, I would be honored for my ruler to come witness the progress made in Chester-le-Ford, as well as discuss its future. I believe the town has much to offer to Wysteria; it is growing rapidly and it has, I believe, the potential to be a great asset to our treasured homeland, if provided with the proper trade agreements and with an adequate status.

Indeed, I believe that Chester-le-Ford is ready to be declared a County. While it is by no means anywhere near completion, the town is expanding quickly and already has a healthy population and a vigorous economy.

Many additions were made to the town since your last formal visit. You already witnessed the equestrian center, the Villa, the inn, the watchtower and the farmhouses. I am sure you will be pleased to read that Chester-le-Ford’s town hall is now completed with a main assembly hall which serves us as a Hall of Voices, a room dedicated to the local Laborers’ Council, a Chancellery, a Treasury, Archives and offices. The town also now counts crypts and a funeral temple, a trade goods and grain warehouse, a beautiful bathhouse, additional farmland and homes, a skilled farrier's workshop, a trades control warehouse, a sheep shearing facility and infrastructure. Furthermore, the town is now home to some fine warriors; experts in various disciplines; in charge of the town’s guards which ensure protection against the many dangers which crawl in the night.

I believe that Chester-le-Ford’s progress will be at your liking my liege, as I dutifully followed your excellent example in establishing fair trade, good workers conditions and strong ties with our neighboring nations. While Chester-le-Ford is not nearly close to the size and importance it will undoubtedly reach, I am sure you will agree that it is already worthy of Wysteria and deserving of being considered for becoming a County.

I look forward to hearing from you, my Lord,

Truly, your most loyal servant and fervent petitioner while I live,

Miss Liserett of the House O’Kleefe
Chester-le-Ford, Wysteria
----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: January 4th, 2016, 10:19 pm 
King

Hear Hear to such a proposal!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next