All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: November 19th, 2015, 2:38 pm 
Count

Nah, her fucked up priorities prevailed I'm afraid

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 7:59 pm 
Count

------------------------------------
Dunn, Valyria

Scrios hastily makes his way toward the imposing inn where Hermertia’s nobles and diplomats visiting Dunn are usually housed.

He just received a missive, letting him know that Lizzy has arrived. Or as she would put it, Miss Liserett O’Kleefe of Wysteria, Mayor of Chester-le-Ford. A bit formal that one. Well… formal on her own terms anyway; it’s not like she would ever properly request audience.

He has mixed feelings about this visit. First of all, it hasn’t been long enough since the last visit. Scrios would usually happily welcome any one of his fellow Hermertians, Valyria is after all reputed for its strong relations with its neighbors. It’s just that Liserett… well, she’s a bit forward.

She visited more often lately than pretty much all of the other leaders combined and her presence is overwhelming… her ambition seems to fill the air in a 50 meters radius around her, seeping through her greedy eyes, her smirking mouth, her full lips, her very skin… Scrios grunts in frustration.

This hot head of a woman rouses parts of him that really should stay dormant. Around her, anyway; the damned girl is barely 22 years old while he's... well he hasn't been 22 years old in a very long time now.

The inn stands before him. He wants to make her wait. He wants to have the page tell her he’s out of town. He wants her to go back to her deserts in Wysteria. Nevertheless, Scrios enters and climbs up the stairs. He’s angry now. Angry of even having such thoughts, so opposite of who he is as a King, opposite of his values. He’s angry at himself for letting her turn his stomach upside down. He’s angry at her for causing such disorder. He’s angry that she’s always looking so composed, in control.

He smiles, and enters the room where she awaits.

Good afternoon, Miss O’Kleefe. As always, it’s an honor to be graced by your company.

Your majesty, the pleasure is all mine I assure you!

She extends her hand, “allowing” him to kiss it. His anger melts.

There it is again, that forwardness of hers. A King doesn’t bow to kiss a serf’s hand! Yet he puts up with it, as always. He always has, since her very first visit when she was a seven years old child. At first he was playing along, amused that she was playing grown ups. Then it became a playful tradition. Then… who knows what then… It just continued.

News is exchanged, the conversation veers toward recent events, Dawnstar growing, delicate diplomacy in Tremaine, the Duchess of Kaine tragically passing away, how the horses are doing… the usual small talk as etiquette dictates.

Eventually, he asks her the purpose of this visit. Rather than answering, Liserett smiles, walks to the heavy, yet delicately carved wooden doors and ceremoniously shuts them close. She then walks to Scrios, a little too close for comfort.

Your Majesty… Scrios… you have known me since I was a child, you know me well. You know how important my duty is to me, don’t you?

He can feel the warmth of her body, he can smell her… her damn skin… He clears his throat and takes a step back, trying all he can to look casual.

Why.. yes my dear, for a long time indeed. You’re like my own child, you know.

She laughs, an adorable, crystalline laughter. She laughs like someone who’s studied and mastered the “perfect laughter”. It’s absolutely creepy, but so entrancing.

But I am no longer a child, Scrios, and we both know my father was merely a commoner.

Scrios cringes. All citizens of the Mercurian Empire are valued, free, respected people and he hates hearing of anyone being referred to as a “mere” anything. He feels his frustration rise again, until she smiles at him.

Liserett, I once was myself a... commoner as you put it. Each and every man has equal potential and worth...

But you are no longer a commoner! You rose, you transformed your potential into much greater worth, you are King! Not just anybody can achieve this. You were noble to start with. Scrios, I will not make the same mistake as my mother. I will not wed the first male I find and make a baby with no second thought as to what will then happen to the O’Kleefe family name.

She walks closer again as she speaks, standing only a few inches away now. She’s as warm as the desert where she’s from; she smells of wind, sand, and… desire. His mind is filled with primal frustration.

Erh… Lizzy… What are you getting at? I watched you grow…I’m much older than you…

He tries to take a step back and bumps against the wall. She advances simultaneously, as if they’re one, as if she foresaw his move, as if it’s a dance she’s leading. She places her hands against his chest, he can feel her nails clutching him through his shirt.

I don’t want to be your wife Scrios, nor do I want your Kingdom. I want your seed. I need a strong heir, and I’d rather not bother with a husband. You embody strength and power Scrios, and I want part of you in my heir. As for your condescendance, I’m no longer a child and you know it. You feel it.

Scrios gasps as she roughly pushes her body against his, pressing him up against the wall. He is shocked to feel his aging body reacting accordingly, despite his reason yelling at him. Yelling things like “She’s not a bit forward. She’s clearly fallen into madness!” and “Strength, Honor and Peace, you daft man!”

Nobody else needs to know. Scrios, you know me… you know I will not take rejection... Just take me... you want me.

Transfixed, Scrios is wracked with conflicting emotions. His affection for Lizzy mingles with his disapproval of her obsessive ambition and her unbounded sense of entitlement. His frustrations fight with his anger and sense of duty. His hunger for this young hot head collides with the sweet memory of his dear deceased wife. Collecting his thoughts for a moment, Scrios raises his hands to push Liserett’s body off his own.

Once again, as if reading his mind or having anticipated his every move, she affirms her grip and brings her face intimately near his neck. Her hot breath sends a shiver down his spine, followed by her hoarse, pleading whisper:

I need you… Take me Scrios.
------------------------------------

Last edited by Liserett on November 23rd, 2015, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 8:00 pm 
Count

*gaps!*

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 8:13 pm 
Duke

Is this kind of erotica even legal. Hot stuff ;) also Scrios you dirty dog how could you after that time in the bathhouse with kati!!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 8:14 pm 
Count

Hey, everything is clean, no dirty words, no clothes off, I don't understand what you mean =D They just had a conversation!

Also it doesn't say if they done it or not =P

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2015, 8:43 pm 
Duke

PostPosted: November 24th, 2015, 12:54 am 
King

repeating what arkelai said.

PostPosted: November 24th, 2015, 1:06 am 
Count

LOL, I just realized I wrote "gaps" instead of "gasp"

Well! That erh... suggests other things!

PostPosted: November 29th, 2015, 2:36 am 
Count

A sleeping newborn in his left arm and a sealed letter in his right hand, Mr. Boarston carefully shuts the Villa’s door with his foot and waddles to his writing desk, in the small service room near the lobby, while softly humming a lullaby with his low pitched and raspy voice.

He examines the envelope brought to him by the courier, and frowns at what he sees, ceasing his humming. The thick paper seems expensive and the recipient’s name is written in refined, elegant letters. As for the seal, it is unmistakably the Valyrian Royal seal itself. That king fellow, meddling again.

“I do not wish to criticize your parents’ choices, Athelric, but where I am fro’, people get married before going around making sucklings. Wouldn’t catch dwarven kings leaving urchins all over the place.”

With one hand, he struggles for a moment to open the envelope without awaking the infant, then reads the letter.

“Peh. What you think Athelric? Should we disturb your mum with this non sense? I think the poor woman needs her rest and the Valyrian king can wait. If your pa was really this concerned, he’d have been here for a while now.”

He looks down at the napping baby and nods to himself. “Let’s write a king a letter then.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter to Sir Scrios III, King of Valyria, Dunn

I hereby reply to your letter, Your Majesty, on behalf of Lady Liserett O’Kleefe as she is currently in no condition to be upsetted at this moment. I will be certain to inform her of your desire to call on to her once she is recovered, but I must advise you against this voyage at the present time.

Lady O’Kleefe has recently given birth to her child, and it was no easy task, especially for a person of her constitution. The child has indeed arrived earlier than expected, which caused complications since a midwife was not yet present in town.

You will understand that I cannot allow visitors at this moment, her ladyship and her newborn both needing to recover after they came so close to the worst.

I am certain you will be relieved to know that you can now turn your attention to other matters of greater importance, while ladies of other nations will take care of themselves.

With all respect due,

Mr Tierreck Boarston, Butler of the House O’Kleefe
Chester-le-Ford, Wysteria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: November 29th, 2015, 3:36 pm 
Count

The two guards stare at the impressive detachment riding into town for a moment, in an embarrassed silence.

Finally, one eventually mumbles: "Erh, we really shoulda... fought them off or something. 'King of Valyria, stand aside! No time to argue with you!' isn't an proper reason to visit the town..."

"Well... twenty armed men is a bit much... Heck, even just that nobly guy at the front woulda kicked our arses on his own. You saw the size of him!"

"I hope he's not invading... we're gonna get in trouble for that one."

"Buggers... I thought I had this soldiering business figured out and now we get kings invading us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The villa's doors open onto an old dwarf glaring severely up at him.

"Ah, the foreign king. I suspected you'd be stubborn enough to come. Enter then, if you must. But first, wipe your boots on the rug, sand gets everywhere in here. And do tell your guards out there to be careful where they step, those flowerbeds are delicate you know."

King Scrios III, frowning, lifts the butler off the floor with one powerful hand, demonstrating that his visible old age does not slow him down. "Enough! Where is Liserett?" he booms.

Unmoved, the dwarf grumbles "Quiet, there's a baby sleeping in here. Powerful lungs in that urchin; you don't want to make him cry. The Lady is upstairs. Should you deign put me back on the floor, I'll go announce your arrival to her. Although she probably already knows, what with your yelling and all that."

"I indeed heard your... arrival, Scrios."

Liserett, slowly making her way down the stairs, appears pale and her eyes show deep dark circles, but to Scrios, she is as gorgeous as ever. Even as she glares at him.

"I would be grateful if you would put my butler back on the floor, he is well paid for his services, but not that much. You came in vain, Scrios. You cannot have my child, we agreed! I will fight every one of your henchmen if I must!"

Letting go of Mr Boarston, Scrios rushes up the stairs and embraces Liserett, burying his face in her hair.

"My love..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next