All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Trial of Erastil.
PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 3:54 am 
King

Erastil, Son of Myron and King of Pyrencia has been found innocent of the murder of Emperor Myron.

Following the Trial, Moldan Absalom-Blodh left Castle Draenic with his guard, vowing that Erastil would pay for the crimes of his family. It is unknown as of yet what that means, but many Pyrencians fear a civil war is looming over the horizon.

Erastil, spoke to the gathered Pyrencians, and Dignitaries from other realms after Moldan's departure. "My father brought light to this nation, and the empire as a whole! He was the dawn of a great age of prosperity and progress for our people!. I am what comes after the dawn! I will be a burning light that crashes down upon the enemies of this nation! I am Erastil, Son of the Dawn, and I will have Justice!"

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

Post subject: Re: Trial of Erastil.
PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 3:58 am 

Moldan's apparent activity is deeply concerning. I fear for what is happening to Pyrencia at this time.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 8:53 pm 
Duke

I am glad to see that justice has been served in this case, but am disturbed by the theatrics of both the defense and the prosecution during the trial. I hope that both Erastil and Moldan will not let their anger and mistrust drive them towards violence, but rhetoric such as this leaves me uncertain.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 9:59 pm 

The Chairman wrote:
I am glad to see that justice has been served in this case, but am disturbed by the theatrics of both the defense and the prosecution during the trial. I hope that both Erastil and Moldan will not let their anger and mistrust drive them towards violence, but rhetoric such as this leaves me uncertain.

I think you look too kindly on Moldan - it is clear he and his family are behind this! At this very point, Pyrencia could end up in Civil War because of his traitorous actions!

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 10:25 pm 
King

Erastil,

It gives me great pleasure to see that have been judged as not guilty, as a friend of Emperor Myron I was deeply distraught to hear of his passing. I know of your families commitment to justice, truth, and trustworthiness, I knew you had to of been framed. This traitorous swine Moldan Absalom must be dealt with accordingly, and the Kingdom of New Isilioth will stand by your side. I have dispatched a small contingent of military advisors and Isilioth Royal Comandos via the 3rd Fleet to assist in any action taken.

Your friend and ally,

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 3:42 am 
Count

As an attendant I will say that those Pyrencians are hot-blooded. I hope however the situation does not escalate. Still, Myron has been a steadfast ally and protector of the realm, and his family does not deserve these attacks.

Student of the Gildscype Scytera (Archers' Guild)

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 4:07 am 
Duke

Mark Accynnafon wrote:
The Chairman wrote:

I think you look too kindly on Moldan - it is clear he and his family are behind this! At this very point, Pyrencia could end up in Civil War because of his traitorous actions!

It is a shame that the GRHH continues to support terrorists across multiple realms.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 10:00 pm 
Duke

Darius II wrote:
Mark Accynnafon wrote:
The Chairman wrote:

It is a shame that the GRHH continues to support terrorists across multiple realms.

You mistake my distaste for the senseless warmongering from both Moldan and Erastil for supporting the uprising of those of the Blood of Absolom. Let it be known that I consider neither side to be in the right and as such the GRHH will maintain its neutrality in relation to the Pyrencian situation. As we did in the conflict between the Vulcite Elves and Laghima, we offer our services as mediators with the hope of achieving a peaceful resolution. If either side desires it, we offer our lands as neutral territory for negotiations.

To be clear, the GRHH has not, does not, and will not support terrorists no matter what banner they fly or what allegiances they have.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 10:14 pm 

The Chairman wrote:
You mistake my distaste for the senseless warmongering from both Moldan and Erastil for supporting the uprising of those of the Blood of Absolom. Let it be known that I consider neither side to be in the right and as such the GRHH will maintain its neutrality in relation to the Pyrencian situation. As we did in the conflict between the Vulcite Elves and Laghima, we offer our services as mediators with the hope of achieving a peaceful resolution. If either side desires it, we offer our lands as neutral territory for negotiations.

To be clear, the GRHH has not, does not, and will not support terrorists no matter what banner they fly or what allegiances they have.

By stating neither side is in the right, you in reality support Moldan and are flagrantly disrespecting the rightful rulers of Pyrencia.