All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 27th, 2015, 10:13 pm 
Duke

Good Day Duchess Asredai,
Before I update you on the current progress of Reyoarfell, County Leirhorn I wish to express my sadness at hearing the news of your mothers recent disappearance. I have much respect for her and the way she conducted affairs within Reinen. I hope that she is found alive and well.

Progress within Reyoarfell has been slow to begin with, but is now underway and it looks promising that we will have the Town completed within the next year.

Work is now complete on the local tavern which serves hot meals, dark ales and rooms for rent. I am also pleased to announce the completion of the town stable, so visitors to our area may now safely rest their steed.

Persons of faith now have somewhere to prey and seek enlightenment thanks to the opening of our new church, found just inside the main gate. The local pastor is eager to welcome new members of the church

Construction of the town wall has been a slow process given that the local populace have been unable to agree on a design. We have arranged a vote on three proposed designs, the successful selection of which will enable us to continue fortifying the area.

Initial mining in the area has shown there are large deposits of Diorite and Andesite. The local mining company is in negotiations with other areas to extract, process and export these valuable minerals. Lower level mining also shows a larger than average concentration of emeralds. Local craftspeople have begun fashioning the collected stones into jewellery, boosting the local economy.

We have a weekly market which meets near the town centre each Friday. This brings much needed trade from outside the town. Currently our biggest selling items are Jacket Potatoes and locally caught fish

Lastly, initial construction of a safe road has begun, connecting Reyoarfell with the capital Hellasberg. We hope to have this completed with rest stops along the way, within the next few months.

Should you require further information, or if you would like to arrange a visit to our town, I will be only too willing to assist.

I thank you for your time and your stewardship of Reinen in these trying times.

Yours Sincerely,
Vegeuros Cersil

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

Last edited by Septimus on December 27th, 2015, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: December 27th, 2015, 10:20 pm 
King

Being one of the closest geographical allies to Dawnstar, I took it upon myself to visit the most recent up and coming developments within Duchess Asredai's fledgling estates.

i was thoroughly impressed with what I saw and am looking forward very much so to seeing it completed.

- Samaia

PostPosted: December 28th, 2015, 3:55 am 
King

These builds look really good! Glad to see these progress updates :)

PostPosted: December 29th, 2015, 12:53 am 
Duke

Your town looks amazing so far! I am quite glad to have one as skilled as yourself as a serf. I hope your doing well otherwise. If you need me you know where to find me.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu