All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 1:35 am 
King

EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER THREAD EXCEPT FOR DEAD/RETIRED CHARACTERS.
Post details about your previous characters. Info about them to be relevant from their time frame. I.e. Count Digby and Duchess Sameria for me. THANKS GUYS.

All information given is to be from the time of that character's rulership, dont include information that wasn't invented or built yet. I.e. Digby never saw Strathceard, he died before it was made, therefore he cannot include that in "Holdings".

Please Bold the Title elements like Name, Age and all the others when you write your info, and space it out.

Picture of your character: get yours here and take a puush of the area around your character. Easy

Full Name:

Race:

Titles:

Birthplace:

Realm resided within at time of death:

Previous Realms resided within:

List of close Allies of the time: ( Can name other Races, Characters, holdings, or kingdoms)

Personal Traits: I.e. warrior, builder, explorer, ambassador etc

Particular Skills: Redstone, Ships, Working with landscape, etc etc, be creative here.

Current Capital in your Lands when character was in power: When was it founded ( Give real world dates if you dont know when it was founded with the old system, we can work them out eventually).

Religious Affiliation:

Holdings from Character's period as ruler: (Include Counties and their overall Duchy Holdings, If you have pictures, please include 1 for each County, and if you have a borders map picture, take a zoomed in look at the area for the Duchy.):

Backstory of your character: where they came from, how they came to Hermertia if they were your first character. How they came to be if they were a 2nd or 3rd generation after that. Include notable events in that character's timeline here. I.e. Wars, new counties, promotions, meetings with new people, etc etc. DETAILS. Doesnt have to be a huge amount, I usually lorify what my actions in game have been about if I cannot think of super fancy stuff, but dont skimp on important details. This is important for our lore!

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 5:03 am 
Duke

Reminding myself to do one of these for Pylos, Antheron, and Vikhon tomorrow.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 10:29 am 
King

Good lad. I expect everyone to have theirs up soon also. I'll be doing mine when I get back from work tomorrow as well.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2015, 7:20 pm 
Duke

Keep reminding me. I'll have to find my old skin, my app is being stupid and I can't access any of my older skins.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 1:25 pm 
Duke

Full Name: Amohn of clan Kehnsu

Race: Argven

Titles: Count of Valtoros, Skyhold member

Birthplace: Ahnu Rav, an isolated island far to the south of the known lands

Previous Realms resided within: Ezrafell, Valtoros

List of close Allies: Kyn II, Kyn III, Scrios II, Scrios III, Digby, Samaia's mother (forget if it was Samaria)

Age of Death: Unknown, presumed dead

Personal Traits: Adventurous,

Religious Affiliation: Yluusism

Holdings when he was alive: Rohavn, Rav (now Amohn Rav in his honor), and Finisargos (cobuild with Regent, now its status is in limbo)

Backstory: Amohn was born on an island far south to the known lands of Hermertia known as Ahnu Rav to a tribe of people long forgotten, the Argven. There he grew up with adventure in his heart and on his mind, so when he came of age he decided he wanted out of his isolation. He set sail for new lands and heard whispers of such.

He found his way to the shores of Alcona where he met Kyn, king of Valtoros. The two quickly became friends and Kyn entrusted a large set of land for him to explore and build.

Amohn would eventually form alliances with the people of Hermertia and was called on to go to aid one of his new allies. After the victory, Amohn set off for home. Only, he never did make it home. His son, Sevrys, continues his legacy.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 1:43 pm 
Duke

Suspect: Skeletal Archer
Crimes: Gold Thief, General Thievery, Attempted genocide of Pigmen, Kitten Kicker

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 2:39 pm 
King

Skeletons can have genders yes haha. Thanks for your contribution good sir! EVeryone else please keep adding!

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 5:33 pm 
King

(This is believe it or not, the only picture I have of Digby facing this way).

Full Name: Sir Digby Wellington, (ne Digglesbury)

Race: Norsk, Human.

Titles: Dubbed Sir Digby in his homeland of Old Norsk. Count of Kaltdvanne, Count of Ardraon.

Birthplace: Capital of the far off Old Norsk Kingdom. Born into the upper class.

Realm resided within at time of death: Kingdom of Perth. Exploratory mission regarding strange floating island. (14th April, 2014).

Previous Realms resided within: Kingdom of Perth.

List of close Allies of the time: King Scrios I, King Scrios II.
King Kyn.

Personal Traits: Ambitious, Cooperative. Eager.

Particular Skills: Ship Building, Windmills.

Current Capital in your Lands when character was in power: City of Dunn, King Scrios's.

Religious Affiliation: Redstonism. Creeperism.

Holdings from Character's period as ruler:

(Both Counties now reside within what is now the Ilmenite Coast Duchy)
County of Kaltdvanne, Kingdom of Perth.

County of Ardraon, Kingdom of Perth.

Backstory of your character:
Hailing from the Lands of the Old Norsk people, Digglesbury was born into high society. The Old Norsk were a prosperous nation, with fine traditions. Their cities had strong economies, learning establishments and everything that a nation of its fortune could want.
Usually affecting the nickname of "Digby", the young learner was keen to explore and to bring the light of his people's knowledge to other corners of the world, to educate, and to build a better future.
His altruistic nature was relatively typical of Norskians, and when he had grown into a man, he set out on his Great Journey.

Arriving in Hermertia, his interest naturally was in the Kingdom of Perth, with similar geography and climate to his home.
His first work involved a desolate patch of shoreline surrounding an enormous tree in the northern frontier of Perth. Following this, Digby moved closer to the Perthian heartlands, near Dunn itself.
Founding the County of Ardraon in March 2014, Digby was soon after granted Countship by King Scrios.
In between building settlements in Perth, Digby was a keen traveller, sailing by ship to the likes of Port Goldcrest in the blooming Duchy of Laborate, Ertia, and even further afield to Pinewatch, under N the Scholar in the far North.

Digby's death occurred close to what is now the site of Strathceard. A mysterious floating artifact/island had appeared from the depths, and, along with a team of engineers, they attempted to understand its nature. The artifact was sorcerous, killing him indiscriminately.
His passing was described by an onlooker as an act of bravery in the face of the unknown, putting only himself at risk. The floating artifact/island remains ominously over the surface of the Loch.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 11:38 pm 
King

Full Name: Sameria Almandine

Race: Human

Titles: Duchess of the Ilmenite Coast, Adjudicator of Valyrian Affairs.

Birthplace: County of Ardraon, Born as one of the first new generation.

Realm resided within at time of retirement: Kingdom of Perth, Retired to Strathceard Palace to live out her remaining days, passed title to daughter Samaia.

Previous Realms resided within: Kingdom of Perth.

List of close Allies of the time: King Scrios II, King Scrios III
King Kyn. The Regent. Duchess Gimpy III.

Personal Traits: Intelligence, Studiousness

Particular Skills: Inherited Ship Building skills, Redstone Machinery.

Current Capital in your Lands when character was in power: Co-Capital Strathceard Palace.

Religious Affiliation: Redstonism. Creeperism.

Holdings from Character's period as ruler: Duchy of the Ilmenite Coast, County of Ardmorae in Valtoros. County of Kaltdvanne.
County of Mesaque co-build with Kaine.

Duchy of the Ilmenite Coast:

Backstory of your character: coming soon

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2015, 8:34 pm 
King

Can everyone please fill in at least a few of the easier boxes with their older characters info, including at the least a picture of the character skin. Gotta get this info down for the library.

Thanks everyone!