All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 1st, 2017, 9:43 pm 
King

Greetings.

A standard term of 6 mercannum has elapsed since the election of the previous Minister for this Ministry; therefore, as per the Cabinet Acts of the Imperial Codex, an election has been scheduled for the position of Minister of Hermertian History.

All members of the Empire holding a noble rank (Counts, Dukes, and Kings/Queens) at the time of this announcement may declare their candidacy for the position of Minister of Hermertian History within the following week. On January 7, one week from this announcement, this thread will be locked and a period of voting shall begin that will run for one week. All members of the Empire holding a noble rank may at this time cast a single vote for the candidate of their choice; at the conclusion of the week, on January 14, the candidate receiving the greatest number of votes shall be elected Minister. If a single candidate runs unopposed, they shall be elected by default; if no candidate runs, the previous individual to hold the position shall retain it.

Beginning now, you may cast your candidacy for Minister of Hermertian History. Share details of your platform, and respond to questions if asked. These are historic and vital positions within Hermertia and the community, and we look forward to seeing the election process unfold. Best of luck to all.

For Glory!

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: January 1st, 2017, 11:10 pm 
Duke

I would be honored to continue to serve as the Minister of Hermertian History. During my term, I have organized monthly lore discussions to help flesh out our world, improved the census system, and streamlined the character lore sheet process. While I did not accomplish all of the goals that I desired, I believe I can continue progress towards building our lore.

Should I be elected, here are my goals for the following term:
-Continue to improve and promote initiatives from my previous term (character lore sheets, census, monthly lore discussions, etc.).
-Assist each realm in completing a realm overview like this to prepare for the creation of the library.
-Work with the community to actually get the library up and running.
-Build templates for the various types of pages that will be housed in the library.