All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 2:26 pm 
King

Good day to you all, fellow Hermertians.

Please Bold the Title elements like Name, Age and all the others when you write your info, and space it out.

This is the proposed layout for basic information sheets with which to populate the Library once its up and running.

Please do one sheet for each of your Characters.

For the purposes of AGE, we'll assume that 5-6 years have gone by since our second upheaval with the Regent happened. We've had a discussion and a debate over it and frankly we can debate until the end of time over it. I'd rather just get our continuity on the go again so we can have age-counters on the important Person's tab. Thank you all.

Picture of your character: get yours here and take a puush of the area around your character. Easy

Full Name:

Race:

Titles:

Birthplace:

Current Realm residing within:

Previous Realms resided within:

List of close Allies: ( Can name other Races, Characters, holdings, or kingdoms)

Current Age ( counting the 6 extra years since before the Library went down):

Personal Traits: I.e. warrior, builder, explorer, ambassador etc
Particular Skills: Redstone, Ships, Working with landscape, etc etc, be creative here.

Current Capital in your Lands: When was it founded ( Give real world dates if you dont know when it was founded with the old system, we can work them out eventually).

Religious Affiliation:
Current Holdings: (Include Counties and their overall Duchy Holdings, If you have pictures, please include 1 for each County, and if you have a borders map picture, take a zoomed in look at the area for the Duchy.):

Backstory of your character, where they came from, how they came to Hermertia if they were your first character. How they came to be if they were a 2nd or 3rd generation after that. Include notable events in that character's timeline here. I.e. Wars, new counties, promotions, meetings with new people, etc etc. DETAILS. Doesnt have to be a huge amount, I usually lorify what my actions in game have been about if I cannot think of super fancy stuff, but dont skimp on important details. This is important for our lore!

If you can think of anything else, please comment and include it in your sheet.

Last edited by Petra Ravnikaar on July 10th, 2015, 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 3:25 pm 
Count

Full Name:
Miss Biakko O’Kleefe. This has always been me name and I have never heard of anyone named Shana Potterson, let alone being her.

Architect of profession
Wysteria’s Nether Line Project Manager

Birthplace:
Maarseä – a faraway Empire somewhere South-West

Race:
Human as far as I know, hahahaha. That was a joke. Anyway.

Current Age:
That is not a polite question.
But yeah, I am 30.
Fine, fine, I am really 34 (as of the 426th year of the emperor.)

Personal Traits:
A little rough around the edges, but hard at work and such. I have no ideas above me station me, no I don’t. I accomplish me duty and I am conscientious with me work. It’s important that. Me olde mum always said, gotta be worthy she said. Gotta work hard. Gotta do what ye gotta do she said. Anyway.

Particular Skills:
Me olde master taught me to adapt the build to the landscape a lot and also the landscape to the build a little. I also had extensive training to plan urban areas so that the needs of every citizen be met and so that the town be organic. Me olde master said this does not mean that the town has organs, but that components fit together into a unified thing. Quite advanced stuff and all.

Religious Affiliation:
No thank ye

Current Holdings:
Being but a humble serf and all, I do not possess lande of me own, but I am honored to have permission to build a town in Wysteria, which will be named Chester-le-Ford. It will be quite jolly me think. Construction should begin in a few years.

Background:
I grew up in the capital of Maarseä, a great Empire which is faraway. Me mum somehow had accumulated important savings which she used to buy me an apprenticeship with a great architect, from whom I learned the profession since I were an eight year olde child. He was a strict and demanding but wise and knowledgeable man who taught me everything I knows.

I arrived to Hermertia seeking refuge, a couple of years ago, following quite unfortunate events. Me life crumbled when it became known that me true father was an influential noble rather than the cobbler I thought he were. The noble in question was rather unhappy and set some assassins after me. At first I tried to change me identity, and hide in the capital but it didn’t go so well. So I fled. I traveled on foot, alone, for several months. Uphill for the most parte. With rain and such.

Me journey was perilous and I lost me mind a little at times, but eventually I made it to Hermertia. I was blown away by the incredible generosity and welcoming attitude of the Hermertians people. I received several worke offers and also gifts and this was wonderful.

The new country of Wysteria rapidly won me heart and I have since been working of the Nether road that leads to it.

In his infinite generosity, me lord has recently granted me the permission to build a town which I am fairly excited about.

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

Last edited by Liserett on January 19th, 2016, 4:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 3:42 pm 
King

Full Name: Samaia Almandine

Race: Snow Elf

Titles: Hand of the King of Perth, Minister of Hermertian Heritage, Adjudicator of Valyrian Affairs.

Birthplace: Strathceard Palace, Strathceard, Duchy of the Ilmenite Coast, Kingdom of Perth

Current Realm residing within : Kingdom of Perth

Previous Realms resided within: N/A

List of close Allies: Greater Realm of Valyria ( Perth & Valtoros ) Duchess Celestine's Hellasburg, County of Reinen. Duchess Gimpy of the Grand Duchy of Kaine. Count Atryl Rua, Dôr Eryn.

Current Age: 40 Years.

Personal Traits: Personable, Social. Explorer.

Particular Skills: Creating and Maintaining Political Alliances, Shipbuilding. Detail Building.

Religious Affiliation: Redstonism. Traditional Perthian Values.

Current Capital in your Lands: Strathceard Palace, Ilmenite Coast. Founded (April 2014).

Current Holdings:

Duchy of the Ilmenite Coast: Valyrian Shipyards, Ardraon Deighe, Strathceard. ( Built in Sameria's time )

Duchy of Loitommalla: Syvää Mines, Stromgarte.

County of Ardmorae, Golden Crescent, Valtoros.
County of Mesatown, Co Build with Duchess Gimpy III on Perth/Kaine Border.

Brief History of Samaia Almandine:

Samaia is the daughter of the renowned engineer, Duchess Sameria. Born into the lands of Perth from her Snow Elf parents, Samaia was raised to follow the Perthian values of Strength, Honour and Peace.
Quickly finding an aptitude for political work, Samaia rose from the powerful base of her parent's Duchy to become an eminent contender amongst top Perthian officials.
Eventually travelling for the first time to meet up with one of the few other Snow Elves within Hermertia outside of Perth: Atryl Rua. Ties were strengthened between House Rua and House Almandine.

Shortly thereafter the wave of hysteria and blackouts began following revelations (Link to article) in Minerva. Samaia was at the forefront of the conclave of nobles gathering at the proposed Imperial City site on the Imperial Isle to discuss the fate of the Empire. Construction began on the Imperial City, with several outlying towns being completed. An island of calm and strength amongst the turmoil surrounding the rest of the Empire at the time.
Finishing work on the towns of Tiberton and the farming town set up by the Casadians, each noble, Samaia included, headed back to their own homes in order to consolidate after the former Regents repercussions had died down.
Duchess Celestine moves in nearby to the Western border of the Previous Kingdom of Isilioth follwing King Isaac's disappearance, and ties are solidified with her and her people. ( early June)
Samaia and King Scrios implement the long awaited Gate of Dunn, formally starting work on Perth's Capital, the City of Dunn.
Construction begins in the northern tip of Perth (mid June) with the frontier settlemen of Stromgart being founded (early July), and shortly after the opening of a nearby resource camp at Syvää Quarry.

Last edited by Petra Ravnikaar on July 8th, 2015, 2:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 3:48 pm 
Duke

Full Name: Sevrys son of clan Kehnsu

Race: Argven

Titles: Duke of Valtoros, Right hand of Valtoros, Crest Designer Extraordinaire

Birthplace: Amohn Rav, formerly Rav

Current Realm residing within: Valtoros

List of close Allies: Greater Realm of Valyria ( Perth & Valtoros )

Current Age: 27

Personal Traits: Enjoys adventuring. He often keeps to himself, quiet in social situations, and enjoys being alone. Despite that, he is loyal to his friends.

Particular Skills: Adept at redstone circuitry, expert armed/unarmed combatant, skilled adventurer, champion hide and seeker, abysmal navigator (much like his father), and expert crest designer.

Religious Affiliation: Follower of Yluus

Current Holdings: Rohavn, Amohn Rav, Ezrafell, used to have a settlement in Minerva.... Not sure how that stands anymore... Can't remember its name, either.

Current Capital in your Lands: Rohavn

Background: Middle child to the late Amohn Kehnsu, Sevrys is the first of the Argven (ancestors to a clan of elves and humans) born in Hermertia. He was also part of the first groups to study at Alcona University.

During his studies, his father disappeared mysteriously. Since his eldest sister was off traveling lands beyond the responsibilities of his father fell to him. He took to the everyday duties with ease and eventually fully realized his fathers dreams for his clan by achieving the title of Duke and Right Hand to the king of Valtoros after the completion of the village that was the site of his birthplace known then as Rav. In commemoration, he renamed the newly forged village Amohn Rav after his father. The city still grows aiming to be the supplier of stone for the lands of Ezrafell and its neighbors.

Lately he spends time in Rohavn fixing up projects his father didn't have time to complete.

Last edited by Sevrys on July 8th, 2015, 3:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 3:55 pm 
King

Thanks to both of you so far, Sev, you've missed a few points to add in, Biakko, great job on yours!

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 4:08 pm 
Duke

Got it, fixed.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 4:19 pm 
Duke

Full Name: Gimpy III, Kati Thanort
Race: Kairatite

Titles: Duchess of the grande Duchy of Kaine, Admiral of Kaine.

Birthplace: Rivale

Current Realm residing within: Grande Duchy of Kaine

List of close Allies: The Casadians, The GRHH, Samaia Almandine of Perth, Varahein of Pyrencia

Current Age: 79 Years old

Personal Traits: Explorer and Ambassador.

Particular Skills: Ship builder, Food eating champion of Hermertia, Mineral Searcher.

Current Capital in your Lands: Rivale, Founded in the age of the Dragon, 00, 08

Religious Affiliation: N/A
Current Holdings: County of Skragg, Bachus Lake, Mavito, Kahle, Rivale. Duchy of Rivale, Mesaque.

Backstory: Born in Rivale in the year 00, 11 age of the dragon, Father died at the young age of 61, was made Duchess at the age of 25. Promised her people she'd be a queen before she died. Hosted the first Imperial Games in New Hermertia, created many ties with people of other nations, even fought in two wars with her now allies Pyrencia. Was made Minister of Justice. Continues to expand Kaine as was her father's intent.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

Last edited by Gimpy V on July 8th, 2015, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 4:20 pm 
Duke

Still missing particular skills Sevvy

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 4:24 pm 
Duke

Ah. missed that one.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 4:34 pm 
Count

Full Name:
My name is Merry, son of Snail

Race:I am a half human, half halfling

Titles:and I'm count of ??? (I don't have a name for my county)

Birthplace:I was born in Pumkin, Laborate, Ertia

Current Realm residing within:
I live in Wysteria
Previous Realms resided within:
Before I moved I lived in Laborate, Ertia
List of close Allies: Haha, I don't know really. My closest ally is of course my liege, Nicholas, and my neighbour Biakko.

Current Age ( counting the 6 extra years since before the Library went down): 43 (halflings don't get very old. I will retire soon)

Personal Traits: I like pumpkins, jumping of high buildings and talking. (Sadly)I'm a slow worker, but I get the work done (eventually)

Particular Skills: The second I was born my father showed me his pumpkin fields. When I cried, my father showed me his pumpkin fields. When was laughing, he showed me his pumpkin fields. When he retired he gave me his pumpkin fields. I was born on the pumpkin fields, and I will die on the pumpkin fields.

Current Capital in your Lands: I have no name for it yet.

Religious Affiliation: I worship the Great Scarecrow who protects my pumpkin fields from birds, rabbits and other pests.

Current Holdings: No name for it yet, and no pictures.

Backstory of your character: As stated earlier I was born in a pumpkin field. My mother was a halfling, and my father a human. I've spent the whole of my life as a farmer in Ertia, until recently, when I moved with my liege Nicholas to the promised lands - Wysteria! Here I hope I will raise my newborn son, Jolly, to the greatest farmer ever seen. I will teach him the arts of the Hoe, I will teach him how to gently push a seed down a little hole. And one day I will give him all I own and I will jump off a high building. Soon.

Last edited by Jolly on July 8th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next