All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 9:41 pm 
King

Please post your name and platform here if you wish to be considered for the post of Minister of Hermertian Culture

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 2:20 am 
King

I would like to announce my intention to run for Minister of Hermertian Culture. As one of Hermertia's oldest citizens, I believe I am uniquely qualified for this position. I've seen many generations of Hermertians come and go, and have witnessed a great deal of important events. I would love to help preserve the rich history of the Empire and her citizens.

If elected I intend to initiate a few projects, building on ideas of the past and always continuing to respect and share Hermertia's collective culture. Initially I would like to tour the vast Empire, visiting all Kingdoms, Duchies, and Counties that feel as though they have builds/areas/cities/etc that would qualify as important Hermertian cultural or historical sites. Initially I'd like to add 5 sites to our list (I think this has been lost somewhere along the way), and continue to add sites every month should qualified sites present themselves.

I would also like to start a project that I proposed a long time ago, when the Regent was still around. I'd like to have a list of the "Wonders of Hermertia" both natural and man made. Things that may qualify for this include large natural waterfalls, canyons, ice biomes, as well as large castles, cities, or other interesting builds. I'm still fleshing out the details, but I believe it will be cool if done right!

Finally, I'd like to begin planning for another Imperial Games. I believe the Imperial City would be a fantastic place to host this and another "Games Island" like in the old world could be created.

Apologies for not elaborating more on some of these ideas. I'm typing on my phone and it's a real pain in the ass haha. Anyways, I'd love to serve you all as Minister of Hermertian Culture! Vote for Arjen :)

of River's End