All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 4:09 pm 
King

Please Post your Intentions to run, and why you feel you are suitable for this position of Minister of Surveyors and Civil Engineers. Please post what you hope to achieve and what to perhaps do differently from next time.

Update: Samyrrah Almandine has become the new Minister of Surveyors and Civil Engineers.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 5:17 pm 
King

I wish to Apply for the Cabinet position of Ministor for Surveyors and Civil Engineers.

Taking Scrios' current ideas and expanding upon them, I would thoroughly enjoy the challenge of updating and getting stuck in with the plethora of new Civil Engineering feats being performed around the Empire, with our Maritime Boom and expanded activity of late (Summer months, more playtime).

I'd like to have a closely guided hand in the process of designating Fast Travel Ports and the respective effort if takes to create a detailed summary of the presentation to give to the Council. You have all seen my work with creating posts and informative style. (Plus I'm always active, so there's also that!)

I would like to add that I have recently taken on the mantle of the Nether Map updates from Asamu as his absence has been considerable.
Taking care of our Empire's vast network of interconnecting Realms is and has always been a priority of my own, with a significant number of International Co-Builds, Assisting other Players and of course, Formally Proposing the Fast Travel Idea for the first time to be considered by the community.

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2016, 3:56 pm 
King

Samyrrah Almandine has become the new Minister of Surveyors and Civil Engineers.

Congratulations. (to me!)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 7:27 pm 
King

I Officially name Mark Stefan of Ostlaed my Deputy Minister for Surveyors and Civil Engineers.

Congrats!