All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: oh
PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:07 pm 
Count

I'm a Brit, and a rather radical left wing loon at that, so I can't really say much but I think that the world may be slightly safer with Trump as president. After all, he does want to improve relations with BRICS nations, specifically Russia. Hopefully if he does America and Russia wont be at each others necks, and I noticed Hillary was very anti-Russia.

I was really routing for the Greens or the Libertarians to get the 5% necessary popular vote to get funding, I think the US Political system is not only terrible and outdated, but a warning to nations that use FPTP (like us in the UK who have practically had a two party system longer than the US, just with Third Parties being a bit big but not enough for a government). Hopefully the results are enough of a shock to shake things up.

Master of Trade in the Katoraktonion Sea.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:12 pm 

Trump said the following things about military:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-as ... ports.html

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/ ... r-weapons/

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... is-2015-11 - which would kill millions of civilians

I don't feel safer.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:15 pm 
King

Mark Accynnafon wrote:
How can I possibly be tolerant for someone who is racist, sexist, and an admitted sexual assaulter? Do you not understand how tolerance works?

How can I be ok with you defending Trump when you on a regular basis said very racist things in game chat? I don't believe for a second that you really believe in making America a better place. You liked Trump for his bullshit.

Ok, so is this where it's really going to come to a head? I am actually getting really sick of you guys all accusing me of saying racist shit on the server. You are hypocritical beyond believe as you have said similar things while I have played with you. This is the Internet, and guess what? Sometimes it's fun to talk in a way I would NEVER do in real life with people who are adults and can tell, I thought, that I am not being serious. Literally, as soon as Sam mentioned that our newcomers might not enjoy the banter, I ceased it. So next time you accuse someone of being a racist, sexist pig, like you did just right now with me, why don't you look in the mirror? Your shit stinks just as bad as anyone. So, back off man.

of River's End

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:17 pm 

King Arjen IV wrote:
Mark Accynnafon wrote:
How can I possibly be tolerant for someone who is racist, sexist, and an admitted sexual assaulter? Do you not understand how tolerance works?

How can I be ok with you defending Trump when you on a regular basis said very racist things in game chat? I don't believe for a second that you really believe in making America a better place. You liked Trump for his bullshit.

Ok, so is this where it's really going to come to a head? I am actually getting really sick of you guys all accusing me of saying racist shit on the server. You are hypocritical beyond believe as you have said similar things while I have played with you. This is the Internet, and guess what? Sometimes it's fun to talk in a way I would NEVER do in real life with people who are adults and can tell, I thought, that I am not being serious. Literally, as soon as Sam mentioned that our newcomers might not enjoy the banter, I ceased it. So next time you accuse someone of being a racist, sexist pig, like you did just right now with me, why don't you look in the mirror? Your shit stinks just as bad as anyone. So, back off man.

No, I really don't go typing the N-word in chat all the time.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:23 pm 
Count

Mark Accynnafon wrote:

Ah yeah okay, I take what I said about being safer back then, I did not know about that at all..

Master of Trade in the Katoraktonion Sea.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:24 pm 

Resinex wrote:
Mark Accynnafon wrote:

Ah yeah okay, I take what I said about being safer back then, I did not know about that at all..

Yeah, pretty much everyone who thinks things are going to be ok hasn't been paying attention to what Trump has been saying for the past year.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:41 pm 
Duke

Let's all just chill and revisit this thread in a week.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 6:48 pm 
King

Mark Accynnafon wrote:
King Arjen IV wrote:
Mark Accynnafon wrote:

No, I really don't go typing the N-word in chat all the time.

Yep, sorry to the two or three people who were on when I said that the two or three times I did. Irony and sarcasm doesn't cross keyboards very well. But, like I said Mark, you are not without your own faults. I can look back in "Quotes of Hermertia" and see totally not racist at all things that you're quoted having said, such as:

"Did you say huge dick Asian for emperor?" -Mark

I can handle when you say things like this, because I'm an adult who realizes that slightly racist banter on the Internet is often not supposed to be taken seriously. Especially when chatting with people you've known for a long time, who also use similar language.

of River's End

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 7:01 pm 

That's a huge difference than saying the N word, and it wasn't just a few times. I've seen it many times, especially the first few times I ever saw you in game.

I could say huge dick anything race for Emperor and it still wouldn't be racist. Using a terrible derogatory word, and joking about how awesome nazis are is. I don't think I have to convince anyone of these things either.

I don't know of anyone on the server who uses it every time they come on, nor who defends it when called out on it.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 7:12 pm 
King

Mark Accynnafon wrote:
That's a huge difference than saying the N word, and it wasn't just a few times. I've seen it many times, especially the first few times I ever saw you in game.

I could say huge dick anything race for Emperor and it still wouldn't be racist. Using a terrible derogatory word, and joking about how awesome nazis are is. I don't think I have to convince anyone of these things either.

I don't know of anyone on the server who uses it every time they come on, nor who defends it when called out on it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next