All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Not all are welcome
PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 11:19 pm 
Duke

Thank you, sir. This has always been fun for me. My uilds are not the best out there, but I can contribute in this way for sure. The double headed Phoenix thing was just a really cool emblem I found and couldn't think who would actually like it. I have more stuff I can do, but won't be able to right now...

It's like I said before, you have friends here. Obviously. One of my best friends in the world and I had a bad falling out. We beat the shit out of each other. We made up a week or so later. With you, there was a fight, a trial is going to happen. Fuck the haters. You're here for some reason. Obviously a majority of those here like playing with you otherwise you wouldn't have been accepted back.

Post subject: Re: Not all are welcome
PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 12:37 am 
King

Thanks Sevrys! I shouldn't let a vocal and angry few spoil my passion for everyone, my passion for all my friends. And to whom sent me the PM (you know who you are), no, I will not 'fuck off and leave the server'. I just hope the tiny few who get royally pissed off when there is a difference in opinion, eventually learn that differences in opinion are healthy. The irony is, sending mean PMs creates more drama than political differences in opinion do. Let's not live in glass houses. Sometimes factions will have different takes on things. Let's be grownups about that. : ) It's not personal.