All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 8th, 2016, 8:19 pm 
King

Alrighty folks, got a message earlier from Reginald Reglington Reggles The " The Regent " Regent, with a wee heads up on the old domain name for the website. Be nice, heres the transcript:

[–]from codydodd [+11] sent 3 hours ago
Greetings old friend! I have checked out your site on occasion and am stoked you guys are growing still and your projects are expanding.
I just wanted to let you know ProjectHermertia is expiring, and in the end my development team for my RTS has decided to change the lore/meta to not interfere with your guys' world so we are letting it expire instead of using it like we originally planned.
Since you guys have a site already, you probably don't need it or want it, but I just thought to let you know.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to come in and say hi to everyone, and to help lorify my departure or help with back-end things.
After as much time has passed I have finally come to terms with my crime and the reasoning. I was overworked with backend stuff but wanted to keep up with the great expansion that was being witnessed across the empire, so while I was fixing the damage caused by a griefer I took a shortcut, spent an hour adding houses, and hit 'save' when I really shouldn't have. I think a party of me 'wanted' to be outed and I wanted a breather from the game and development so I could focus on other things, as I was spending hundreds of hours a month. Do I regret it? Absolutely. Do I feel bad? Absolutely. I should have handled the stress and overworking differently, and should have slowly stepped away if I needed that rather than let it come crashing down due to my deciding to let my crime be an excuse to run for the hills.
Anyway, thought to share some thoughts with my old friend. I miss you sir.
Cheers,

[–]to codydodd [+11] sent 2 hours ago
Hey dude, thanks for the message, we do still miss you sometimes. You left a big gap to be filled, its been a year or so but we do still remember you wish you were here still. You're still making a game based on the one you were talking about last year? Thats badass. Keep it up.
Life gets to us all, I think the reaction to it was a little overblown but hey, stress can do that, as well as losing the rest of us losing its biggest member, but time heals all, we're all good.
Im sure the community will be delighted if you pop in and say hullo.
We've left all of your cities and towns as 'abandoned', and being 100% honest, i believe we've used resources from your cities, in the lore, for the burgeoning Imperial City, as they have been abandoned for a long time.
Keep up the work on the game, is it nearly finished? And would you want this message to be posted on the forums? Asking before just going ahead and doing it.

[–]from codydodd [+11] sent 22 minutes ago
Sure sir! share this stuff if you want. I miss the crew and would love for communications to be rebuilt. My deepest apologies should be extended to everyone I hurt after all.

PostPosted: January 8th, 2016, 9:24 pm 
Count

It's great to hear from him after all this time. He was an amazing member of the community, as he introduced me to Hermertia though Reddit. I would love to see him back!

PostPosted: January 8th, 2016, 10:03 pm 
King

Also nice to see you back Syrah. Yeah he really was the finest example of a community member. He brought us all together in the beginning after all!

PostPosted: January 8th, 2016, 11:02 pm 
Duke

Good to hear from Reginald. Improprieties aside, gotta love the guy for starting this awesome community.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2016, 3:25 am 
Count

I do have to say, it's nice to hear from him. Glad it seems everyone has let their wounds heal with time.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2016, 12:46 pm 
Settler

It's good to hear from Cody & I for one would welcome him back.

PostPosted: January 11th, 2016, 12:46 am 
Duke

:I

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: June 21st, 2016, 7:00 pm 
Duke

|:

PostPosted: July 6th, 2016, 3:01 pm 
King

Blushes