All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 4:34 am 
Count

I was away for a week last week and because of that missed many discussions. I try to keep up with the forums and everything happening but there is so much and my interest in Minecraft in general has been dwindling for quite some time, I have continued to play because of the community but after spending some time catching up on what is happening I can see that it is not worth it for me to keep up with it anymore. I’m starting university next week so I am anticipating a large amount of time will be devoted towards that, I have joined the student leadership team on campus which involves running various events and maintaining programs such as campus safe walk. I will also be joining the climbing group. As you can see the little amount of free time I hope to have this coming eight months I hope to use in a constructive way, unfortunately Minecraft is not that. It seems to me that through my limited time with this community I have watched it disperse slowly; tensions are higher and people are leaving for various reasons. I just read an eight page fuck fest about a crest design, a fucking crest. The tangents in which people took is ridiculous and I urge everyone to take a step back and read what they’re saying, this is not the community I joined and I hoped this was not going to be the community I was taking a break from.

Thank you guys for a fun time, but maybe I don’t get it, maybe I don’t realize the number of hours some members devote to the game and community, maybe its Maybelline. Whatever it is, at the end of the day it is just a game and because of that I don’t I can not relate nor offer suggestions on different issues, because for me its only a game.

Until this vessel returns,
MIMOBOT AWAY!

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 4:54 am 
King

You will be missed. your time here was only beginning and yet you earned a big place In our hearts. Witty, smart, involved, you are all these things. I understand just how busy uni can be and know that there is limited resource of time available, and thus understand fully your decision. (still going to miss you loads though! )

make the most of your time at university. I've been for combined 6 years there. it's fucking awesome. do everything and meet as many people as you can. But know that we will miss you considerably. Let us know how you're getting on at least :D

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 4:55 am 
King

PRAISE DE LERNINS

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 6:16 am 
Duke

I get it, and it's your choice, and I know I barely spoke with you but it pains me to see you go. I agree 100% it's just a game, it's just fun, but for some it's a little more when you've been doing it for 5 years+ (that's not an excuse though for the way we acted). Anyway, I know you're saying goodbye and that minecraft isn't your thing but I hope to hear from you on the discord anyway!

Till next time friend.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine