All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 4:44 am 
Duke

Grand Duke Darius has laid out claims to the west for the annexation of the Vulca regions, as per his 'agreement' with Lady Theodora of the Vulcite Elves.

Three counties are being claimed which will be apart of a second duchy called The Duchy of Vulca.

Counties:

Dark Red: County of Vulca
Green: County of Nova Ibarahia
Blue: County of Ihaa

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 4:49 am 

I recently visited Arah. The growth there has been astounding. Taking this into account, and also the political situation with those awful Vulcites, this expansion makes logical sense.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 6:24 am 
Duke

Hmmm. Not sure I'm comfortable with this. It's a very large swathe of land to be grabbing up right near my borders/capital.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 6:40 am 
King

The Royal House of Pyrencia, and our Patriarch Myron, as Emperor of the Empire as well as King of Pyrencia and Descendant of Azarn, the king of the gods, formally supports this expansion. We hope to see further growth of Laghima and its people. We also hope to see further relations between our people, and yours. We also include this fresh basket of fruits and vegetables, as we do no wish your people to acquire large quantities of scurvy whilst traveling around your lands

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 1:05 pm 
King

I'd like to see this worked out with Gimpy before anything goes further if that is possible?

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 1:24 pm 
Duke

I don't see the problem with the land grab gimpy? Do you want the land to sit there empty just to be pretty? These biomes, desert and savannah, are already in your lands so I don't see why you could possibly want them. There are also 3 biomes in between the northern most reaches of the proposed claim and your capital.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 2:43 pm 
Duke

It just seems like a lot all at once. Especially right next to my planned capital. I'm glad to see you expanding, and what you have said is true about the biomes but I worry about the closeness, I had hoped to have a larger area around my capital and around that sea. I'm not 100% set on the lands you are claiming I'm just stating that we should discuss this first.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 4:59 pm 

Gimpy IV wrote:
It just seems like a lot all at once. Especially right next to my planned capital. I'm glad to see you expanding, and what you have said is true about the biomes but I worry about the closeness, I had hoped to have a larger area around my capital and around that sea. I'm not 100% set on the lands you are claiming I'm just stating that we should discuss this first.

Would you mind linking or posting an updated map of Kaine? I've not seen a map that shows enough villages or builds to fill up even half of Kaine - and you are mentioning an expansion? Shouldn't you fill up what you have, especially considering how little is on any maps first?

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 6:50 pm 
Duke

I would love to Mark, but I can't exactly create a map right now. I have many builds and villages, and I didn't state I was expanding right now but rather that I had hoped in the future to expand. Not really sure what you have to do with the land claims but thanks for asking! I should also mention that me and Haedren have in the past worked together on expansion claims before releasing them as to have a diplomatic, fair and agreeable system. We should definitely work on that together Darius! Maybe even alongside Haedren as I know he pretty close by too!

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 7:27 pm 

Gimpy IV wrote:
I would love to Mark, but I can't exactly create a map right now. I have many builds and villages, and I didn't state I was expanding right now but rather that I had hoped in the future to expand. Not really sure what you have to do with the land claims but thanks for asking! I should also mention that me and Haedren have in the past worked together on expansion claims before releasing them as to have a diplomatic, fair and agreeable system. We should definitely work on that together Darius! Maybe even alongside Haedren as I know he pretty close by too!

Right, I know what you said. I just find it bizarre that you'd be expanding at all.

I'm only supporting a friend of mine. I have that right.

He's not exactly close to you here. It's a 5k blocks from your capital by land, but across the sea from you. Perhaps you should have PMd him first or asked if he wanted to expand any further north instead of complaining about a land claim that far from you.

Last edited by Cerdic Accynnafon on August 14th, 2016, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.