All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 25th, 2016, 8:18 am 
Duke

Greetings,

The realm of Laghima is a three (3) county realm that consists of the counties: Arahn, Serva, and Karsidia. As per the Indoles Carta, these three (3) counties make Laghima eligible for duchy status. Each county is home to at least one settlement and has significant infrastructure accompanying it as well. The most populous county is Arahn with three (3) settlements followed by Karsidia with two (2) and Serva with one (1). Each settlement has an accompanying horse safe 3x3 or 3x4 nether line with a portal at the end. A list of planned and current settlements can be found via a link below.

As per lore, many things have been produced in Laghima: The Vahnic Exploration Company Guild, which has four (4) office locations outside of Laghima, The Stark Family History, The History of the Karsites, A Sacred Colony to The Order of Groenewardon, The Annexation of the Karsites, A History of the Karsite Stark Family, A Documentation of Native Mercurians, A Religious Revolution, The Home of Reformed Creeperism, and Laghiman Government Structure.

The Laghiman leadership has also made active strides in international cooperation: housing a Pyrencian Warehouse, an Ostron Tradeship, an embassy in The Imperial City, several Vahnic Exploration Company co-builds, as well as an embassy in Perth and a state sponsored Reformed Creeperist temple. The actual Laghiman leadership has also participated in Ostron Lore Wars (as a raider, not the Laghiman Count), and has maintained the position of the Minister of Culture for two consecutive terms and generations. The Ministry of Hermertian Culture under the Laghiman leadership has led to the designation of cultural sites, as well as the establishment of an Imperial Tome of Culture.

As per community involvement, you can find me in mumble/on the server/on the forums from 12pm to around 3-5am EST depending on what I am working on. I (as explained above) have done some cobuilds with others and I am slowly working on reducing my status as being a hermit in the south by working with others on various other projects (such as a future Casadian/GRHH port, as well as a lore island build for Ostron Raider Wars). I also recently participated in a civ game for the first time since I joined the server in August 2014, which has already yielded another planned game in the near future.

More information can be seen at this link.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

Last edited by Darius V on July 26th, 2016, 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2016, 1:18 pm 
Duke

An expected, and in my opinion, overdue development. A worthy candidate for Duchy status to be sure

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

PostPosted: July 25th, 2016, 1:48 pm 
King

A visit is long overdue.

You are going to receive my vote once I have a look around most likely. You are a very strong contender for the position of Duke. Very well earned!

PostPosted: July 25th, 2016, 8:15 pm 
King

After an inspection by the King of Pyrencia, that Kingdom of Pyrencia extends their vote in favour of ascension of Laghima to the status of Duchy

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: July 26th, 2016, 2:08 am 
King

I really like the information that you have gathered in this proposition. It considers all of the important aspects that are currently considered worthy of ascension. I will for sure make an effort to visit you shortly. This week is a little more busy than usual but if I cannot do it this week then I will head there the following week.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2016, 3:31 am 
Duke

Excellent, I look forward to your visit.

I have also updated the original post with some more screenshots that I forgot to include.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2016, 10:51 pm 
King

I think this is overdue and deserved. You do for sure have my support for this. However, I will be away very shortly for a little while. If mine is the only vote you require once everyone visits, Scrios has my permission to extend a vote on my behalf.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2016, 10:52 pm 
Duke

Excellent, thank you!

PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 3:37 am 
King

I am pleased to announce that the House of Perth and Valtoros have voted in favour of Darius Stark becoming a Duke. The lands were very well developed and meet the requirements in our opinion. The Greater Realm of Valyria congratulates you on your new title and looks forward to seeing you grow!

PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 3:38 am 
Duke

Many thanks good King, and extend my realm's thanks to King Kyn as well. To glory for the Empire!