All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 6:23 pm 
King

Greetings.

On behalf of the realm of Wysteria, I formally request the claiming of a small county as an expansion to the land current granted to Wysteria by the Council of the Crowned. On this updated map of the Wysterian realm, the land in question is the area, shaded blue, surrounding Port Vielstine in the south across the Sea of Reflection.

As you will notice, I am staking a claim for this land afterit has undergone substantial development in the construction of Port Vielstine at the hands of Sir Mimo, a vassal of Wysteria for whom I hold full responsibility. I recognize that this land being settled and developed before being formally claimed is in violation of Claims Laws, and would like to offer a brief explanation as to how this came about.

When Mimo came to Wysteria and set out plans for the development of Port Vielstine, a naval hub and a base of operations off the northern coast of the Sea of Reflection, Mimo led teams of settlers to a new location for settling. The team of cartographers sent to note down the location of the new settlement compiled an inaccurate report whose errors were evident only years after the settlement had been founded (lore off, Amidst wasn't working and I had the wrong location), by which time Port Vielstine was well established. It had been thought that the Port was located in the cluster of (already claimed) islands in the western Sea - too late did we realize that the Port was in fact located in unclaimed land on the southern shore of the Sea of Reflection.

As the Port is now well established and proving profitable for Wysteria with settlers having found a home there, a retroactive claim for the blue-shaded land surrounding Vielstine is now being formally made to the Council. As this land is both small and far removed from any other claimed territories, Wysteria predicts that this should be a fairly painless process; nevertheless, we apologize for the necessity of this retroactive claim.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 11:06 pm 
King

honesty and forthrightness are key in this Imperial Age. A minor slip in an otherwise spotless Wysterian reputation. Nothing to be worried about. we know that this county was not malicious or decieving in any way. It has the backing of my ducal vote as approval.

PostPosted: July 21st, 2016, 2:12 am 
King

I support the claims you have outlines. Just try to avoid further clerical errors in the future

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741