All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 13th, 2016, 9:50 pm 
King

============================================
01-01, Year of the Emperor 504.
Assembled Nobles and Council Members at the Imperial City, Tiberton.

Ave,

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nobles, Assembled Council of the Crowned Members, today, I bid thee humbly to assess my Claim for Ascension.

From the wilds of the untamed central region of the Empire, beyond the northern reaches of Perth's Border, further West than any of Isilioth have explored in centuries, and close to the borderlands of the barbarian hordes of mighty Khabranth, there lies a untamed heartland. Sprawling expanses of mountains, glaciers, endless forests and frozen tundras, the area to be known as Dawnstar resides in enigmatic obscurity.

Over a century ago, the Aethen and the Human settlers of what was Norther Perth at the time came together in a small village for survival. Tensions were highly strung but the need to endure was stronger. Links were forged and from the trials arose a young prodigy, Sameria Almandine. Her rise from obscurity into one of the most influential characters seen on the international stage spoke volumes of her and her people's determination. Having bestowed upon her by the people of her County and by Royal Decree, Scrios II prclaimed her a Countess of Perth. Unheard of in recent history for an Elf of and kind to be given such a title and responsibility, the now Noble House Almandine worked together to earn fully their given title in the eyes of their peers.

Sameria's chosen heir from her extended family, Samaia, was given the responsibiltiy after being deemed the most worthy to assume the mantle of responsibility of Duchess from her. Going above and beyond her mother's work, Samaia was a beacon in the darkness following the Dark Ages that plagued the Empire, weathering the intense political and socio-economical upheaval that had riven the lands for decades. Added to this, her own personal struggles with the Aethen native to the northern regions of Perth and former Isilioth areas were legion. Attempting to legitimise her people and uniting them into a singular unified people was an enormous challenge, with more than one battle and negotiations turning sour in the years that followed. Perseverance was in her blood, and despite the great struggles of her time, her life's ambition bore fruit at last.The Council formally recognised the heartlands of Dawnstar as a Duchy under the Council of the Crowned in a victory for diplomacy and steadfastness. Although there was still a number of problems to be dealt with, the diverse tribes were rallied around a fierce commander of House Almandine when the Ender Crisis struck, uniting to deal with a threat like no other. Samyrrah was her name, having been raised in Dawnstar, knew it's people more than any other member of the Almandine family. She was chosen as the Duchess of Dawnstar following the venerable Samaia's stepping down.

Standing before you today is that commander, the Tip of the Spear of Dawnstar, Duchess under the Council of the Crowned and elected leader of the Aethen of these lands. Samyrrah of House Almandine.

I formally make my bid for a seat on the Council of the Crowned, for recognition of the divine right of Kingship.

Co-Builds & International Presence
In chronological order:

Digby Wellington era:
    Pinewatch ship, for Count N the Scholar.
    Goldcrest ship for Laborate, New Ertia, Count Sean
    The iconic Windmill at Dunn, Kingdom of Perth, Scrios I and Kyn I

Sameria Almandine era:
    Farmstead, Fichina, Doreryn, Count Atryl Rua
    Double Blaze Grinder, Kingdom of Perth, King Scrios II & Kyn II
    Skyhold Drawbridge, Golden Crescent, Minerva, Kynarcus & Syrah deGaul
    Mesaque, Perth/Kaine border, Duchess Gimpy III
    Ardmorae, Golden Crescent, Minerva, King Scrios II
    Lighthouse, Ships, Guildhall, Concordia, Corridorlands, everyone
    Imperial Isle Nether Hub overhaul
    Ocean Monument War Camp, Minerva, Kings Regent, Isaac, Count Atryl

Samaia Almandine era:
    Founding Tiberton, Mansion, Town hall, Imperial City, nobles
    Sheathe Glen, Perth, Gimpy, Aurennis, Aeries.
    Cutter sailship, Port Gallen, Duke Nicholas
    Dunn City townhouses, Perth, Kings Scrios, Kyn, Duke Morgana.
    Imperial City Nether Portal

Samyrrah Almandine era:
    Ilsa Verga Camp, Imperial Ocean, everyone
    Stable, Mytheth, Pyrencia, Duke Gimpy IV & Vaethra.
    Portal Garden, Chester-le-Ford, Duke Gimpy & Countess Liserett
    Haile Port, Kaine, assembled nobility
    (Ongoing) Ice Hands Monument, Valyrian Sea, Baron von Roglar
    (Ongoing) Ships at fast travel ports.

Historical Events Taken Part in:

- Skyhold Guild Brawl/Athletic skill Competition.
    Concordia pilgrimage. Construction of Concordia City.
    Trial of Tyrion
    Casadian & Imperial Expedition to rout Borgrasmer and Bandits in Old World
    Slaying of the Ender Dragon Event

Lands of Dawnstar

Duchy of Loitomalla.
    - Stromgart, Frontier stronghold (Co-built with Scrios III)
    - Syvää Quarry, Mines, Stonemasonry
    - Frostfall, Castle

Duchy of Fjärränholm:
    - Frysthaemm. (Co-built with Ferris of Perth)
    - Kaltdvanne.
    - Välissä (Vassals Seph & Jaeger's)

Duchy of Taivas
    - County of Etsiä, Vahnic Exploration Outpost
    - Port Kaltamerri, International Port
    - Tuluria, (Vassal Emsa's)

Titles and Imperial Positions Held:

- Adjudicator of Valyrian Affairs. Assisting with any and all matters pertaining to the Valyrian Realms, overseeing Vassals, political issues and Realm security.
    - Minister of Hermertian History. Bringing clarity to historical matters of the Empire from 00-06-01-00.
    - Minister of Civil Engineers and Surveyors. Since 01-00, Taking over Scrio's work on the Nether Infrastructure project.
    - Hand of the King to Scrios II, and Scrios III. House Almandine has served loyally as the Royal Hand of the King for many Mercannums.

Guilds

- Aedifican's Guild. Rank: Co-Founder (with Kynarcus of Pyrencia). (Once we have Old Forums back will lin)
    - Skyhold Guild, Rank: Emerald Senshei.

If you require a visit to Tour the Lands of Dawnstar, please arrange one via a message.

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2016, 9:54 pm 

This is most welcome news to hear as I drink my mid-day beer! We will send several casks of our finest ale in celebration of this momentous event for your people.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2016, 10:03 pm 
Duke

A well deserved ascension if ever there was one. Your unwavering dedication to this community is surpassed by few and a great example to the rest. Though I will miss you as a member of the House of Dukes, I wish you luck in your quest to become King.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2016, 10:26 pm 
Duke

This is welcome news in Casadia. Dawnstar's loyalty to the Empire and industrious spirit are precisely what is needed to sit on the Council. Our people wish you the best of luck in your quest for ascension!

PostPosted: July 13th, 2016, 10:53 pm 
Duke

Your people were one of the first to welcome my ancestor to these lands, and it is much deserved no doubt. Best of wishes in your endeavors.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: July 14th, 2016, 3:14 am 
Duke

Aye, a worthy cause! I hope to see your name turn purple very quickly, I fully support you in this effort and wish you the best!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: July 19th, 2016, 2:58 am 
King

A very detailed application for Kingdom status and I would highly recommend and support this claim. I do not think anyone can refute this claim as you are a valuable member to our community in every aspect. You also show considerable development in your lands as far as builds and infrastructure go (nether) and I would be happy to come visit to get this process going!

PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 3:22 am 
King

thank you all for your kind words. I am currently experiencing inclement weather (lightning has messed up a telecom pole and have been offline since Monday! )
looking forward to giving the grand your!

PostPosted: August 18th, 2016, 1:56 am 
King

Ertia has placed a vote in favor of Dawnstar's rise to kingdomhood! The only vote still needed is from Minerva. We hope the Regent is speedy in his decision!

of River's End

PostPosted: August 18th, 2016, 10:29 pm 
Duke

It is an honor seeing the realm of Dawnstar ascend to the status of Kingdom. Your people have endured much and contributed tons to the Empire. This ascension will only produce glory to the many people rejoicing in your honor tonight. Congratulations, great sir.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima