All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 7:00 pm 
King

I don't want to speak for scrios, but when I chatted in person, I couldn't help but detect that Scrios does not feel his requests have been met yet. So maybe Gimpy that's a person to talk with closely in PMs or elsewhere? I'm not sure about Arjen though.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 7:02 pm 
Duke

Scrios has requested one thing of me and I did that. If there are other requests he needs to tell me.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: July 26th, 2016, 10:04 pm 
King

Sorry I sometimes miss posts due to being buried in the massive amounts of sometimes unimportant posts (when I go to the unread tab).

That being said, our discussion was to complete your nether lines. Sorry if there was some misinformation on this request. A King should have at least their nether line infrastructure complete as overworld infrastructure is a bit more difficult due to the sheer size of our world (although it has been achieved by some). I don't believe an official vote should be received without complete infrastructure (nether lines). I have made the same request to everyone that has applied for Kingship and will continue to do so (ask Sam if you do not believe me).

Hope that clarifies the issue.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2016, 3:48 am 
Duke

You never requested that in the past, I asked multiple times and you said it hinged on completion of the main blue line. Thank you for telling me what I needed done, while I don't think it is of the utmost importance and would have loved to have been told this earlier I will most certainly complete them in a timely manner, maybe in another year lol.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: July 27th, 2016, 3:53 am 
King

I disagree it would take that long. Anyways, everyone else is diligently working on their lines and I think a King should at least lead by example. If you don't want to do it then you can't have my vote. Simply put.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2016, 3:55 am 
King

We'll get your lines sorted gimpy. It wont take a year. No worries. Sit tight and we'll blast them out in a few days. If Myron can redo all of his lines in a few days then so can you! I got your back buddy

PostPosted: July 27th, 2016, 3:56 am 
Duke

(was a joke Scrios, didn't mean it to come off sarcastically) and yes they can done, not to what I wanted them to be done by, and Sam you've done enough you need not help me.

Duke of Kaine