All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 10:10 pm 
King

Greetings Lord of Hermertia,

My name is Anthrail. As of writing this letter I have assumed leadership and the crown of Pyrencia. My father Varahein was slain late last night, by an Endermen. I found him lifeless in his study, frostbite around his throat, clutching onto an ender pearl. Since he was unarmed, I can only assume he did not defeat the endermen, but rather the pearl was left as either a threat or a warning. Either way, I believe our path forward is clear.

The Endermen have overstepped their bounds and must be shown their place. They have slain dukes, princes, princesses, and kings alike, they prey upon our citizens, and cannot even be slain by our archers, meaning our brave swordsman must be the ones to combat the foul creatures.

Before my father died he penned a charter. A charter for an Inquisition, whose purpose is to unite the Realms of Hermertia and march our forces on the stronghold of the Absahoth, or as you call it, The Ender Dragon. I ask this of you all, Will you join Pyrencia in this quest for justice.

We will not march without the support of the Council and the Empire, but I beg you, the people of Hermertia cannot stand this injustice forever.

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 11:01 pm 
Duke

I am saddened to hear of Varahein. But I fully agree. Enough is enough. We must stop this madness!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 11:18 pm 
Count

The Disciples send their deepest condolences to the family of the late King Varahein.

As much as preventing further attacks is a noble goal, I must urge the honorable people of Hermertia not to act in haste in regards to the entity residing in the beyond. While there can be no doubt that this being has been the cause of much suffering, I believe that marching upon it without care of the metaphysical side-effects which may follow to be a great folly.

As always, the Dakdakrok merely offer advice. It is our belief that the formation of a multinational force dedicated to the study of this entity and its dark minions may provide valuable insight into its motivations and perhaps even what effects engaging it directly would result it.

I do not have the authority nor power to push this issue further, however I urge all to consider it.

-The Hierophant

PostPosted: December 8th, 2015, 2:36 am 
King

We must pursue all courses of action and discuss them fully before resolving this conflict.

We are up against forces almost beyond our capabilities to defend against, let alone understand.

Also you have our total condolences in these trying times

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 6:12 am 
Count

Beyond our capabilities? I disagree.
My dearest Samaia, the Zenntorri Magi have been somewhat reclusive as of late, but although most of us have been away we have kept an eye on Hermertia.

We have come to an agreement about these 'Endermen' and it falls in line with what King Anthrail is proposing. Soon we will have to work together and confront them on their own grounds, driving them back to wherever they came from. I may not be the best with a sword, but the last time I checked, Endermen don't wear armor.

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 2:12 pm 
King

Although a Brother of Valyria and a staunch ally, I profess, I do not know a great deal of the capabilities of you and your peoples. I am eager to learn.

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 3:04 pm 
King

As a old face, returning amongst many new ones, you as always have the firm support of Wysteria in your realm and your peoples' transition under a new monarch. Do let us know if our help might be needed!

In other news, the Parliamentary Guard has been itching to put their training to use; but I am not so foolish as to jump in on the drop of a hat. Nevertheless, should a friendly sword be needed at your side, we are here for you.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: February 6th, 2016, 9:04 pm 
Duke

Ave, allies and friends! This menace has gone on long enough! I call the Imperial Court to take action in this instance. The time for discussion has come and gone. Our peoples are being massacred and our lands are borders are being threatened. The time is nigh to bring the fight to the enemy and eliminate this Enderman threat once for all!

PostPosted: February 6th, 2016, 10:18 pm 
King

I, Freyr Eberhardt of Perth and rightful heir to the throne, pledge my allegiance and sword to the people of Hermertia. As my fellow Brothers and Sisters of Valyria have already stated, I believe action must be taken before it is too late. My people are well versed in battle and believe we can help put an end to the Endermen conflict for good. If it is decided by the Council and House of Dukes that this is the right course of action, our people will be ready!

PostPosted: February 9th, 2016, 4:48 pm 
Duke

Casadia pledges its swords to this cause. We must act with haste, lest we be overrun by the shadows.