All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The New Duke of Kaine
PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 12:32 am 
Duke

After a long time with no leader Kaine has legitimized the heir of Yuick, Aulena Thanort. Here is a picture of him below.

He is a strong male leader and will help lead Kaine to greatness in the coming years.

At a hearty age of 47 at the time of this letter he has fought in many battles and has an incredible comprehension of combat. While still a single bachelor he should soon find a woman to settle down with soon.

As a lover of the arts he has been known to quote many plays and even performed in some of his own when he was young.

He is also well versed in many different languages and is a incredible diplomat.

I'm sure he looks forward to meeting with all of you soon.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 12:59 am 
King

I look forward to meeting my new counterpart from Kaine, the new holder of the honourific title: Gimpy, the Fifth of his name.

Having been only just elected by the tribes to lead the Talvilainen of Dawnstar myself, I look forward to the diplomatic state visits. One of your ancestors was a very good friend to an ancestor of mine, so I believe it would be in our best interests to continue this warm relationship between our nations.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 3:16 am 
King

I am glad to hear this information. Once my reign over Perth has been legitimized I would like to discuss greater ties between our Realms. Kaine has come a long way and I believe it is beginning to play an important role within the Empire as a whole. When we are ready, and if you are up to it, let's meet at a location of our convenience to further discuss this proposition.

To your prosperity and greater future!

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 4:12 am 
Settler

I would be happy to meet you anytime, and congratulations on becoming duke of Kaine!