All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 4th, 2016, 7:56 am 
Duke

00 - 04, Year of the Emperor 520
Assembled Nobles and Council Members at the Imperial City, Tiberton.

Aye

Kings and Queens, Dukes and Duchess', Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid thee listen to my claim to ascension.

The past has always been plagued by darkness, we have little accounts of the world before our time and most history is just folk lore containing little fact, and much fiction. Yet there is always a darkness that plagues our world. See darkness is important, without it there is no light, no hope. It shows us who people really are and pushes us beyond our known limits. And so it is fitting that my peoples "birth" shall we put it was on the verge of this darkness.

Thousands of years ago my people were apart of the fleeing, and flee we did. We ran and hid from the darkness underground, in this time we grew strong, we built underground connections and tunnels and beautiful chambers, some are still found today in Old and New Hermertia, we were spread far and wide. Until less than 400 years ago a plague decimated 95% of our population. We we're terrified, we didn't know what to do. We almost gave up hope. Until my great grandfather led us, from underground up up into a bright blue world. We had arrive in Old Hermertia.

Gimpy I was brave, he made contact with the Hermertians and began to bring us above ground with him, it was slow work coaxing many of my people from the underground. Sadly many refused, being too scared to leave their only home, many died because of that. The above ground world was also full of turmoil at this time. Gimpy I came close to being annexed shortly after arriving about ground, were it not for the councils swift action we may not have stayed in Hermertia, seeking refuge elsewhere. Sadly that didn't last long, the world was thrown into chaos with the unraveling, and many Kairatites fled the old world leaving it in disrepair. They came to the new world and settled upon what is now Skragg, they feared that the hardships we're not over and immediately built a military outpost unrivaled across our wide world. Eventually with the building of a fishing village directed by Gimpy I son Frai't Thanort the council granted them Countship.

Soon after, the title of Gimpy was given to the leader of the Kairatites, and Gimpy I passed away. Gimpy II was excited to lead his people into the future and away from the dark past, he expanded incredibly quickly recruiting many new Vassals into his lands. Settling on the island chains to the west of Skragg, he created diplomatic ties with Sameria of Perth. Sadly he passed away too soon after his ascension and his daughter Kati took over at the young age of 28, she was the first female leader of the Kairatites and almost immediately led them to dukeship. She was the first Duke of the empire at that point and would help mold the house of Dukes into what it is today. Her relationship with Samaia Almandine led her and the Perthian nobles into close ties. She built up many towns and helped settle many more vassals in Kaine. She helped build up many international locations and helped others in their new beginnings.

And now here I am, Yuick Thanort, before the kings and queens of Hermertia.

I formally make my bid for a seat on the Council of the Crowned, for recognition of the divine right of Kingship.

Co-Builds & International Presence
In chronological order:

Gimpy I era:
Coton.

Gimpy II era:
Eaftham, Asuma
Valyrian Shipyard, Samaria Almandine

Gimpy III era:
Founding Tiberton, nobles
Mesaque, Sameria
Sheathe Glen, Perth, Samaia, Aurennis, Aeries.
Skyhold Guild Hall
Concordia
Ocean Monument War Camp, Minerva, Kings Regent, Isaac, Duchess Samaia Count Atryl

Gimpy IV era:
Ilsa Verga Camp, Imperial Ocean, everyone
Stable, Mytheth, Pyrencia, Samyrrah & Vaethra.
Portal Garden, Chester-le-Ford, Duchess Samyrrah & Countess Liserett
Haile Port, Kaine, assembled nobility
(Ongoing) Ice Hands Monument, Valyrian Sea, Baron von Roglar
(Ongoing) Ships at fast travel ports.

Historical Events Taken Part in:

- Skyhold Guild Brawl/Athletic skill Competition.
- Construction of Concordia City.
- Trial of Tyrion
- Casadian & Imperial Expedition to rout Borgrasmer and Bandits in Old World
- Slaying of the Ender Dragon Event

Lands of Kaine

Duchy of Rivale.
- Rivale, Current Capital
- Arlond, Vassal Ignisblades County
- Vaelorn, Northern wildlands

Duchy of Pillack:
- Eaftham, Count Asamu
- Haile, Calypso, and International co build
- Skragg

Duchy of Mesaque
- Mesaque, Co-build with Duchess Samaia
- Marisma, Calypso
- Bachus Lake, Co-build with The Regent of Minerva
- Roanoke, Treeton

Titles and Imperial Positions Held:

- First official Minister of Justice.
- First Count of New Hermertia.
- First Duke of New Hermertia.

If you require a visit to Kaine, feel free to message me here or in PM's I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you for your time.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 4th, 2016, 1:31 pm 
King

A delegation will arrive as fast as our ships can Sail, Herra Thanort. These are exciting times.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2016, 8:53 pm 
Duke

Though we lack a vote in such matters, know that you have Casadia's full support in this endeavor.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2016, 12:27 am 
King

I will have to charge my Royal advisers to arrange the proper preparations to travel to Kaine as soon as possible.

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2016, 4:09 am 
Duke

After speaking with Tiber and Myron I will be putting this ascension on pause until further notice.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 6th, 2016, 2:37 pm 
King

Minerva also lacks the vote, but would still greater appreciate sending delegates. It goes with little surprise your move is welcomed by Minerva enthusiastically.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2016, 3:37 am 
King

I believe I have already cast my vote in support of my friend :). Please let me know if this still stands and if not I would be happy to do it again.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2016, 8:49 am 
Duke

You'll have to do it again, but I've put the application on pause until I do a few more things. Well get there someday! Ahah

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 1:34 am 
Duke

I am now officially reopening this forum and am welcoming all kings to come visit.

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 5:45 pm 
King

I will be over this week if that works!