All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: August 15th, 2016, 3:08 am 
Duke

Thank you for your answers. I'm interested in more what happened on the server where you tried to create a new Kingdom, if you don't mind. Also, if you have ever been banned from a server or something similar, we would like to know about that and what led to it. Finally, if you could tell me your username. All of that is just to make sure that there haven't been any issues in your past. This is information I like to get from all applicants as part of vetting process.

Otherwise, your application has been great. I've really enjoyed looking at your builds and like how versed you are in our lore. If you want to learn more about the different nations on the server, you can look at our Realms (<--that's a link) subforum. Feel free to ask us any questions. I look forward to casting my vote on your application.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 3:00 am 
Applicant

Mark Stefan wrote:
How flexible are you on your lore, depending on who you choose as your liege?

I am really flexible with it. The religion aspect I can disregard entirely if it doesn't fit anywhere, but I would like to keep the backstory of my character relatively intact (Merchant background, travelling across the empire, etc).

The Chairman wrote:
Thank you for your answers. I'm interested in more what happened on the server where you tried to create a new Kingdom, if you don't mind. Also, if you have ever been banned from a server or something similar, we would like to know about that and what led to it. Finally, if you could tell me your username. All of that is just to make sure that there haven't been any issues in your past. This is information I like to get from all applicants as part of vetting process.

Otherwise, your application has been great. I've really enjoyed looking at your builds and like how versed you are in our lore. If you want to learn more about the different nations on the server, you can look at our Realms (<--that's a link) subforum. Feel free to ask us any questions. I look forward to casting my vote on your application.

As per the kingdom business my friends and I wanted our own spot to build so we asked about an old Kingdom that wasn't inhabited by anyone and was just an empty claim. Some of the lesser 'staff' agreed with us that we can take the land but one of the three owners disagreed saying that it was his friends land. Despite this third owner's opinion, the other two agreed with us and gave us explicit permission. So we went ahead and started building there and got our ranks updated and what not when the third owner changed our ranks to the lowest possible (iirc it did not even have permissions to build or talk in public chat) and told us it was an act of war. We fought this war but it wasn't really wise to go against someone who could just ban us in the middle of the night and make it seem like we quit the whole war. So I personally left the server after the mess and took a break from Minecraft (playing counterstrike, etc).

As far as I recall I don't believe I've been banned at all from any server. My username is also Neilix as well. I'd like to apologize for the brief absence as I was on vacation in Cocoa Beach, FL. We drove there so I couldn't get a strong enough signal to post a detailed reply. Also thank you for the duke votes and the king vote Myron and others!

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 3:05 am 
Duke

Thanks for the info! I'll look into giving you a vote as soon as possible.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 3:11 am 
Duke

Ah, hope you had a good vacation Phillip. With the GRHH's ducal vote your application has been passed in the House of Dukes and you only need two more king votes.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 4:39 am 

Can you confirm your MC username is spelled exactly "Neilix?"

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 4:55 am 
Applicant

yeah, why?

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 4:56 am 

Phillip wrote:
yeah, why?

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 5:14 am 
Applicant

Interesting. I have a reddit account but that is definitely not me. However, I did not buy the account off of Minecraft.net but instead I got it from a fellow when I was in school who sells discounted accounts. By the looks of it this is not an account bought from Minecraft.net and is instead someone elses active account. I don't have intentions to continue to play on an account that is not mine so I don't see the point of this application any further. If you could PM that gentlemen telling him I am sincerely sorry for using the account I would appreciate that. I am entirely sorry for this to this community as well, it has painted me in a bad light and brought out some the uglier side of the Minecraft community.

I will be contacting the person who sold me the account and asking him for the truth.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 6:05 am 
Applicant

Once again, I apologize for this whole incident.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 12:42 pm 
King

Minecraft accounts aren't that expensive, surely if you were interested in playing then lthe price of less than half of a regular game is worth it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next