All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 8:28 pm 
King

MarkStefan,

Sorry for the delay in response, i am currently travel back and forth between residences. I have looked over your application and really like the direction it is heading in. I also like your build style.

Let me explain a little about Perth. Perth started out long before the new world was established in lands in the old world. We were mainly a warrior nation fighting to survive against the bone-people (this lore will be re-posted once the library is back up). We now are still considered warriors, however we have built our society on three fundamental values, which are strength, honour and peace. In order to progress in our society you must show that these values are instilled in your every day life. You can do this in many ways but there are two basic options to choose when you start out. The way of the warrior is your first option. The way of the warrior does not follow traditional values of using their strength and skills in battle for personal gain. However, they use their strength and skills in combat as a tool to uphold peace and law within the empire as a whole. On the other hand, those that do not choose to use the notions of strength and peace in combat can still achieve rank within Perthian culture and society by being active in politics. In other words, those that develop a strong character and can build and maintain peace, relationships, and alliances also have an important role within Perthian society. Duchess Samaia is a good example of the second option.

That is a little about our society, but what about the physical geography and our established boarders? To start, you may hear the people of Perth or Valtoros through around those name interchangeably or refer to Valyria in general. This is due to the fact that Valtoros and Perth have a long standing alliance that stems all the way back to the old world. Our two nations make up what we call The Greater Realm of Valyria. If you are a vassal of either Kingdom you are vassal of Valyria as well. When you become part of the higher elite you gain the title of "Brother" or "Sister" of Valyria which symbolizes the bond between our realms. In both of these realms we have a wide variety of landscape that range from deserts to lands that are vibrant with vegetation and maybe even snow (Perth contains one of the largest snow biomes).

Our build style is mainly medieval with a hint of Nordic and Gothic architecture. Although, we have many different people within our Kingdoms that bring many different building styles and capabilities. For examples please refer to http://imgur.com/a/CQD5i. We also have a very well planned and organized nether line system referred to as the "Perthian Grid". These lines are one of the safest and complete systems in the Empire. Refer to http://imgur.com/a/WIrGk for samples.

Also a side note, King Freyr Eberhardt's father Scrios III (Roaki Eberhardt) was not knowingly of nobility as his mother kept his father from him for some time. He lived a life of a modest agriculturist and builder until he was made aware of his nobility and his father's death. It was quite interesting building this character and developing the lore behind him so I can see an interesting side of things if you want to build your lore from more of a peasantry perspective.

Creeperism also has a long history but as it has been mentioned already is now composed of many different people and branches within it. It would be good to create some more depth and lore behind this side of things as well.

I would love if you could be part of our Kingdom as I think you would be a good fit within it. We are a very prosperous realm both in the people that are part of it and the riches that we have accumulated over the mercannums. We are also a very active realm.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 10:11 pm 

I've sent several PMs asking other detailed questions, I should have a decision made by the time I've received the final response. I look forward to playing with you all!

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 10:45 pm 
Duke

What is your Minecraft username? We need to add you to the whitelist so you can get on the server.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 10:52 pm 

MarkStefan

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 11:00 pm 
Duke

Cool, we will get you added to the whitelist ASAP.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2016, 2:54 am 

Neat. Just waiting on 1 more response :)

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2016, 4:31 am 

I've decided to accept Haedren's offer as his serf. Thanks everyone for your offers! I can't wait to be in game with you all!

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2016, 11:49 am 
King

A hard decision for any new serf to make. Congratulations on becoming a Serf! I'll change your name to be Red as per usual for Serfs. Would you like me to change your name to " Brother Mark Stefan " ? Or just "Mark Stefan"?, looks a bit better than both words crammed together. Whichever one I change it to it'll change your login username for this website as well. Your password will remain unchanged!

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2016, 3:12 pm 

Samyrrah Almandine wrote:
A hard decision for any new serf to make. Congratulations on becoming a Serf! I'll change your name to be Red as per usual for Serfs. Would you like me to change your name to " Brother Mark Stefan " ? Or just "Mark Stefan"?, looks a bit better than both words crammed together. Whichever one I change it to it'll change your login username for this website as well. Your password will remain unchanged!

Mark Stefan works for now!

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2016, 3:14 pm 
King

Name changed! Remember that your log-in username has also changed from "MarkStefan" to "Mark Stefan".

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next