All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 1:45 am 
Duke

One more king vote...let's bully some kings 'til they vote

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 3:37 am 
King

You have my vote as well. My apologies for this vote taking so long. I think my courier met King Anthrail's as I thought I sent my vote a while back as well. Welcome!

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 5:39 am 
Duke

Excellent, now that you're voted in I hope you don't mind if I offer an invitation to Perth. What follows, I shamelessly accept, was simplified from Great Bolesby's application, which was copied from Awolz'. Carrickshire is still the same and I'm sure you've heard enough about it, this is more for formality than anything else.

So I understand you are an IRL friend of Awolz. Also you enjoy building in taiga and extreme hills (or in your case I believe it was forests and mountains?). For these reason(s) I would like to offer you the opportunity, if you so wish, to join him and myself in Perth.

As I explained previously, I'm Awolz' Duke. I have the Duchy of Carrickshire in southern Perth. It's a small duchy, only very recently formed, but already there has been a lot of work done in the area. It's largely extreme hills and snowy biomes, but further south and east there are some planes.

here is a map of Hermertia if you've not already seen one:

and here is a close up of Perth:

It's an older map, it doesn't show Carrickshire yet, but here I've outlined Carrickshire on a biome map:

The red area in the south is Carrickshire, and the orange circle is Tremaine, my main city, and the purple area is where Awolz has built his settlement. I'm sure he's already let you see some snaps, if not get 'im tel'd.

If you're interested, here are a couple of snaps of Tremaine's castle and the city itself (Sorry I don't have shaders myself):

and if you'd like to see more of the work done in Perth, here is an album we put together using snaps from one of our players who does have shaders:

http://imgur.com/a/aonso

It's not the newest album, but it gives you an idea of what to expect at Perth. Everything is very Scottish. Myself and Samaia are Scottish, but Perth's King, Scrios (Freyr Ebherhart) is Canadian...he just likes Scotland for some strange reason.

Your options are open, I'm sure there will be other offers aside from Samaia and my own, but Perth is open should you wish to settle here. Best of luck and hope to see you on the server soon.

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 2:19 pm 
King

Congrats. I'd strongly consider Helori's offer and build nearby your compatriots. I would want to see what you three can get up to! I'm always around to visit or come see/help though :D

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 4:05 pm 
Settler

I would love to accept helori's offer . :D

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 4:08 pm 
Duke

Awesome. I''ll pm you the details for the server and such. Only thing I need from you is your Minecraft username so I can get you whitelisted.

I'm getting yours and Bolesby's equipment ready now

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 4:09 pm 
Settler

Hooray! I'm thrilled to see you all accept my friends, so thank you!

PostPosted: February 4th, 2016, 9:41 pm 
King

I am even more thrilled to see that sexy new house crest. Make the other guys a cool crest also!

Glad to see the three musketeers all getting involved.

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 1:15 am 
Duke

I have armour and tools for both you guys at Awolz' settlement in a labelled chest. We have horse ready and saddled so whenever you or Bolesby get on someone can grab the horses and bring them to you at Concordia, a city at the edge of the map where you will first spawn. Just let us know when you guy will be on and we'll be ready.

PostPosted: February 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm 
Duke

(someone needs to make Senetrix a serf on the forums)

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine