All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: September 7th, 2015, 11:01 pm 
Settler

Nicholas wrote:
Greetings! Sorry for my late response! I'm glad you've found your way to our applications section; I'm Duke Nicholas, your Minister for Applications and Settlement. Pleased to welcome you to our commons!

You have probably seen these already, but as a matter of course I'll point you in the direction of our FAQ: http://hermertia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=192. If you haven't seen it already, it offers a good introduction to the basic principles and traditions of the Mercurian Empire. You may also want to check out our Applicant Introduction, where I go in-depth on the application process: http://hermertia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58.

Now, on to your application!

It does sadden me to hear of the loss of your mother; I can hardly imagine the fortitude it takes in order to turn that sorrow into strength. Might I ask what series of events led you to the gates of the Mercurian Empire? The vast expanses of the North beyond our Great Border Mountains remain uncharted, and as such we know virtually nothing about where it is you may have come from. I daresay you'll find us a welcoming land that won't be apt to accuse you of teh darker magics; with that in mind, I would be interested to hear a bit about your former home as well as your journey here.

You might also like to check out some of our highlights as a community here: http://imgur.com/a/vGyJP#0 ; it shows off arguably our greatest strength in our great group of players.

If you have any questions about our history, please do ask: many of us have been around for yonks and can provide some historical context.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you could provide some answers to a few questions I typically ask of new applicants:

-Are you particular to building in certain biomes?
-If you ran into conflict where you and another player wanted to build in the same location, how would you resolve the issue?

I'll leave these thoughts with you! Over the next bit you should see some more of the community respond to your application; many will no doubt continue to have questions of their own. Again, I'll refer you to our discussion of the application process (http://hermertia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58) for the run-down of what you can expect next. While you're waiting, I absolutely encourage you to take a look around the forums at the many different aspects of life in Hermertia, and to shoot me a pm or reply here with any questions you might have.

Until then, I'll leave off with an introduction to the Imperial motto since time immemorial:

For Glory!

Thank you for such the warm welcome, and brings a smile to my face. Yes the journey is was difficult one indeed, as i do have my inner strength that alone can not bring me to my destination. On my travels here i trained to get stronger and better at all my skills, fighting and building. I'm glad to see you wont see me as a dark magic wielder as it does not define a person. I original heard of Mercurian empire from an old friend that was charting land and ran upon your empire. His name was zantrix, he still lives on and telling people that he does not know where i am. So i came to here hoping to join your lovely empire.

Answer to question 1- I have build in many types of place including Flat Land, Normal Terrain ( Including all biomes ), The Sky, Water bases, and also terrain i made my self with voxxle and world edit.

Answer To Question #2- i would handle the situation of land claiming how i always do, calm and collective ( as i am a staff member on another server and handle these types of things everyday ), If it came to the point where the other person wont budge no matter what i would say ok and find another spot as there is a whole world to adventure and build in.

( off roalplay ) I also can not wait to join as my friend from your empire, Celestine, says everyone is very nice and the empire is very fun to play, and i look forward to joining you and everyone on the empire. :D

Last edited by Serenity on September 7th, 2015, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2015, 11:50 pm 
King

You have given me enough information to give you my Duke Vote, and your first King Vote, which I am able to give via the proxy voting laws in Scrio's absence/busy working.

Your application is going smoothly. I would want to hear more of this dark and mysterious, tragic past of yours at some point.

Your builds are phenomenal. I was going to give you my vote immediately based off them alone! ha! We need more big huge amazing castles on the server!

PostPosted: September 7th, 2015, 11:57 pm 
Settler

Samaia Almandine wrote:
You have given me enough information to give you my Duke Vote, and your first King Vote, which I am able to give via the proxy voting laws in Scrio's absence/busy working.

Your application is going smoothly. I would want to hear more of this dark and mysterious, tragic past of yours at some point.

Your builds are phenomenal. I was going to give you my vote immediately based off them alone! ha! We need more big huge amazing castles on the server!

lol ty very much glad you like all the builds, and ty for you support, i also plan on showing more of my past in the future depending on the circumstances. cant wait to develop this character i call Serenity and to build awesome cool things on your empire, (hopefully ) see you there! :D

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:06 am 
King

You can have my king vote as well

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:08 am 
Settler

King Varahein wrote:
You can have my king vote as well

wow thank you very much :D glad to see everyone is very awesome here :D

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:11 am 
Duke

Now that I'm not the first to vote I'll throw you my vote as well. Not a kingly one but still.. It kinda counts... :P

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:14 am 
King

So Celestine told you about our server? Glad to hear you're impressed and want to be a part of this communtiy, we LOVE new and exciting players so its good to see someone like you appearing!

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:15 am 
Duke

He's super cool. I play with him on another server. Iggy knows him too.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:15 am 
King

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY HAT

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 12:25 am 
Settler

King Varahein wrote:
DONT PUT WORDS IN MY HAT

oh plz iggy we all know she gonna do it anyways lol

Last edited by Serenity on September 8th, 2015, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next