All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 6:58 pm 
Settler

Hello all! Been busy with classes and what not so sorry for the late response. I have a few questions for each of yall!

Duke Nicholas: I noticed your land is on the North Eastern edge of lake/sea, what is the plan for expansion?

Duchess Gimpy III: It wasn't mentioned in your post, so I was curious to the number of members in your lands, and to what extent the islands are open for expansion.

King Varahein: Given I will be new to Pyrencia, would I become infused with the virus you mentioned, or would this be something my children would be endowed with given they are mothered by a woman of the Pyrencian lineage?

Duke Samaia Almandine: Looking at your zoomed in map of Dawnstar, I notice some islands northwest and southwest of Frysthaemm, are these islands claimed by the Kingdom of Valtaros, or are they free to claim and expand onto in due time?

Thank you again for all of the votes and my acceptance into this wonderful world!

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 7:13 pm 
King

There is a ritual that could be performed to give you the blood, but it would be up to you, and would only be offered once you have become a significant member of our society (usually upon count-hood), also yes, if you had children with a pyrencian woman the female children would be pyrencian, but male children would be your race (everything is pretty much same-gender dominant with our race, including which bloodline is passed on)

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 7:28 pm 
King

The plan for expansion is twofold; I'm following a general master expansion plan, but I give my vassals complete leeway in choosing a suitable location to settle. In other words, I am roughly proceeding from this expansion plan for three duchies (of which some of these are already in development) which aims to maximize the variety of the lands incorporated into Wysteria:

That being said, with the vast amounts of free land around I don't feel much requirement to hold strictly to this; so if you were to want to settle, say, some of the regular or cold taiga just to the south of the ice plains and in the bottom right corner, I would have no problem with you doing so. In all, you would be free to settle just about anywhere you wanted.

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 7:41 pm 
Count

I thought it would be worthy of mention that the map is set on large biomes. To say that there are vast amounts of land to choose from would be an understatement. =)

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 8:02 pm 
King

It would be. a large understatement. Perhaps even, a large biomes understatement. huehuehue. Ill show myself out now.

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 8:04 pm 
King

those islands are part of valtoros and Perth. although considering my incredibly close ties with the twin brother kings, im sure a deal could be made to build there.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 8:26 pm 
King

Which islands? Not the Wysterian ones?

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 8:38 pm 
Settler

http://imgur.com/gallery/KMDJRvT/new I circled them in red, wasn't 100% on what kingdom's banner flew over them or if any did. Was imagining a sort of Fort build to help protect any sort of trade routes that my transverse the ocean. Would obviously be something that would be much much farther down the road if it were to ever be a point of interest. Thank you for the clarification!

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 10:02 pm 
King

Yes, those are most likely in the realm of Valtoros or Perth, one of them for sure. But I co-build with both and am extremely well involved so if you wish, we could build one there. That sounds like a pretty awesome idea if you ask me, i'd never thought of anything like that. You've got me all excited now!

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2015, 10:56 pm 
Duke

My islands are always open for more areas of expansion as some have little to no villages within the county they are in. I technically have 8 vassals... HOWEVER, if we are talking about active members I only have two I have a wonderful serf named Tree and a famous nether cartographer who's name is Asamu! Any more specific questions bout the islands and such I would love to answer!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next