All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 11:39 am 
King

Real life does suck and it hoovers up the time that people have.

I got a short message from Kyn the other night, and he has said that the approval of myself is enough to sway his vote. King Kyn, King Scrios and myself have been " Brothers of Valyria " ( A term of enormous respect between our two nations, Perth and Valtoros, which form the greater Realm of Valyria) for a number of years now, and as such their confidence in my ability to put the server's interests at the forefront of my actions is unmatched.

In the interest of not making people wait for ages unnecessarily, King Kyn officially extends his vote through me. He has been, along with Scrios, extremely busy in a business venture IRL, and accompanying other stuff that has meant their spare time is at a premium.

As the old saying goes, there are Ebbs and Flows when it comes to play time!

Anyway. Welcome to Hermertia. This place is awesome and you're gonna love it.

May the liege offers commence!

Oh hey cool you guys are bros? Like bros with benefits? Cool. I had no idea :D

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 12:14 pm 
Count

Quote:
Oh hey cool you guys are bros? Like bros with benefits? Cool. I had no idea

He's my fiance, you doof <3

Quote:
Biakko
- Take a shot if Biakko comes on mumble.
- Drink if Biakko mentions moving house.
- Finish your drink if her SO applies to the server.

Pour yourself a drink and finish it =)

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 12:23 pm 
Settler

Celestine wrote:
*cough*I'mstillgonnaflirtwithbiakko*cough*

Idon'tseeaproblemwiththisdoyouseeaprobemwiththis? ^.^

And thank you, all, for the very warm welcome, it's a pleasure to be here.

Cartographer / Explorer / User of Big Words

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 12:55 pm 
King

So where would you like to go? Biakko has probably explained how it works, you must be with a Count, Duke or King initially, before reaching Count status, then you can go on your own.

Are you wanting to go with Biakko in Wysteria under Duke Nicholas? Or somewhere else?

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 1:15 pm 
Duke

I'm here to officially re-affirm Sams proxy vote on behalf of Kyn, King of Valtoros.

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 1:41 pm 
Count

I'll reply in his place as I can answer this question and I know he doesn't access the forum from work.

Liege offers should be made as it would with any other applicants, his choice is not yet made and he's keeping an open mind.

Appointed Minister of Wysterian Architecture

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 3:08 pm 
King

I would like to offer you a permanent home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are the newest kingdom, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds. While you would have a good deal of autonomy under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assisstance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

An old(ish) map of my first duchy

Second duchy (also old-ish)

This is the only copy of my third duchy i can find >.< and you can only see the bottom point of my fourth duchy (ignore the seven)

We do have access to a wide variety of biomes for use here. I am always happy to have someone who likes to explore and chart new territory, as quite frankly i do it often and sometimes the unexplored wilds, while beautiful and fascinating, can be quite lonely. No matter who you choose, I should like to buy your last meal at the tavern in Edhevrand, whether you are moving on to another land, or venturing off with me and my guards to forge a new path or home, the Verethale is on me.

http://imgur.com/a/kteNa
That is Damor, a town built by my previous vassal Celestine

http://imgur.com/a/githT
An album of Edhevrand before it was finished, missing the housing, castle and the city walls. Though there is a shot of one of my first characters on the server, IgnisBlade

As always, best of luck in selecting a liege-lord. Make sure you take the time to find a liege that suits you, but i hope to see you on the server soon. Carthi va'nothe!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 3:19 pm 
Duke

I would like to offer you a place in Casadia. I believe you would find great prosperity as a Casadian. Below is a map of Casadia’s current territory (outlined in yellow).

Outside of the northwestern cluster of cities, our lands are largely uninhabited and ripe for development. The southern and central parts of our territory are mostly jungle and mountains. The eastern frontier features a variety of biomes such as plains, a sprawling mega taiga, and roofed forest. A road has already been built from Voltau to our border in the east, making travel through these areas quite easy. Should you choose to settle with us, you would have your choice of settlement location. I would also provide you with finely crafted tools and other resources to help you achieve prosperity. Your land would be yours to develop and rule as you saw fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, we would not hold you back. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people. Here is an album (http://imgur.com/a/S1z1t) of most of my cities and settlements if you wish to see what I have accomplished so far. If you have any questions, I will gladly answer them. I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 3:40 pm 
King

Congratulations on achieving your required votes! Now that prospective lieges may begin to extend offers, I would like to throw my name into the hat and extend you an invitation to the lands of Wysteria.

After over 150 years – two years in real life – of history as part of the Kingdom of Ertia, I and a group of adventurers set off in search of our own lands. The result is Wysteria, a great land in the making. Accompanied by my stalwart vassal Count Merry, and joined by the excellent Biakko O’Kleefe, we have taken great strides and would love for you to join us!

With the goal of one day becoming a powerful realm, fast progress is being made. The foundations for the great city of Gallen are being laid as I write this, with work already complete on the hilltop walls and the sprawling docks that will form the core of its economic and trading hub; meanwhile, the plains are home to Biakko's fast expanding town of Chester-le-Ford and, farther off, Merry's burgeoning county. The land itself is suited to a multifaceted realm, with nearby biomes including plateaux, deserts, beaches, plains, savannah, and swampland. With Merry, Biakko, and myself nearby, Wysteria offers both close support and vast stretches of unexplored land to make your own. It is a land where anyone can pursue their goals and have a hand in the beginnings of a new history.

If you’re interested, I’ve included a few pictures of Wysteria and its environs:

A map of the lands of Hermertia, with Wysteria’s location circled. Both a good ways off from neighbors and close to the center of the East, Wysteria’s location allows for unimpeded expansion while remaining in the thick of international business; we maintain strong ties with Ertia (not far to the north of us) and are a mere 10-minute travel via the fully complete Nether Lines to the Imperial Isle and Mount Empire, the future Capital City of the Empire.

A slightly outdated shot of Gallen’s dock’s under construction: complete with two cranes, market stalls, and ore processing, the city looks on track to become an economic hub. Special facilitie have also been created to host fishing derbies in the future – these are spur-of-the-moment contests we have to see who can fish the best loot in a short period of time, and they are a blast!

A sample of the varied geography that makes Wysteria such an interesting location: Gallen’s town proper is set to be constructed on one such plateaux as shown here; separated by winding rivers that lead to murky swamps, leafy forests, and sweltering deserts, we have it all!

A map of Wysteria made using Amidst, a Minecraft mapping program. This shows off the variety of our lands: in a small region, newcomers have access to locations in many different biomes. (Gallen is located in the grey area in the bay)

As to your requests, I would leave it up to you to decide what best suited your interests; whether it would be founding your own county, travelling Wysteria to construct builds, or anything else. I would also be able to guarantee as much support as you need: Wyesteria has been propelled to economic success through such industrial innovations as our Beacon Mines, ensuring full coffers and plentiful resources.

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to shoot me a pm with questions or post them here! In the meantime, I’m sure others will be making offers too; good luck in choosing!

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 7:06 pm 
Duke

I wish to offer you a place in my lands but at this moment I'm busy so if you don't mind holding off till this evening/ tomorrow I'll have something for you

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next