All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2018, 1:30 am 
Hello there! After scouring the dark depths of Reddit I have found my hopefully new minecraft home. I have been looking for a RP diplomatic server for some time where I can truly create a character and bring them to life. I have some experience role playing both having played on a Star wars role play Garry's mod server as well as playing dungeons and dragons in real life a couple times as well.

I am simple man I require nothing more than a roof over my head and bread in my stomach working for my liege and helping the community. I wish to because a renowned trader to benefit my fellow towns men.

I sadly do not have an eye for design however behold a humble abode humble abode https://imgur.com/a/MNg41gf. I do enjoy the peacefulness of farming and mining. I am also proficient at red stone.

Background:

Raised as a fisherman by my farther I learnt all there was to know of the sea. We lived in a small cosy village, the ones where everyone knew everyone else, albeit quiet we made a living wage and continued for many years. Since mother died when I was young my farther always had a lot of responsibility and made sure we always had food on the table. After years of abuse the local lakes ran dry with fish forcing many of the town to resort to farming. It was a drastic change and meant we struggled for a long time before we got a strong grasp of what we where doing. Shortly after I reached adulthood my farther passed away from an unknown illness leaving me alone. After selling the house which was full of memories I set forth to start a new and continue my family name.

Race: A simple human
Profession: Fisherman and Farmer
Religion: Doesn't believe in it however is wary of the sea gods as the village blamed them for the absence of fish. (I don't know what sea gods you have here)

PostPosted: August 24th, 2018, 10:51 pm 
King

Welcome!

Glad to see you've found this community! Your lore doesn't have to be set in stone also, if you want another character at any time, you can simply retire that character and move to have another if you so wish!

Few questions to go forward with ( and be sure to keep checking this application daily for replies!)

- What age, country and timezone are you in irl?
- What kind of builds (multiple areas of course) would you see yourself contributing to the world with?
- Have you perused the other parts of the forums (try the Realms subforums to see each Realm in action, amongst other thing!)
- Have you got discord and a mic?
- Do you play other games?
- What is your current favourite type of food to order from a takeaway?

Thanks for answering!

PostPosted: August 24th, 2018, 10:58 pm 
1. I'm 18 from England and my timezone is GMT
2. Generally I like bridges and walls (Vast walls).
3. I have read a lot of the legislation and court things they have been quite interesting. I will look into reading many of the realms post as they seem very interesting
4. I do indeed.
5. I play league of legends and random other games I have on stream.
6. I do love a Chinese takeaway but sometimes a takeaway pizza can hit the spot.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2018, 1:25 am 
Duke

League of Legends!?
i feel so bad for you :( that game has stole my soul
Other than that your applications looks good I will take a look at drafting up a lower council bill for you!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 26th, 2018, 2:13 am 
King

Looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with!

There's a lot of builds to look through and visit, what kind of connected area would you want to make first? like for example you could have a small mining outpost somewhere, connected nearby to a central trading hub, and then have farming disctricts also nearby that connected as well, any ideas what you'd want to do ?

PostPosted: August 26th, 2018, 2:01 pm 
I have many ideas floating around. I like the idea of having a mining outpost that connect to a trade house either by canal or mineshaft. Maybe the mining outpost could grow as it becomes used more, or maybe it might became abandoned as the wealth's are unearthed. So many possibilities looking forward to see what we can do!

PostPosted: August 29th, 2018, 6:18 am 
King

Do you want me to set your name on the forum to be Joseph Hayden? Is that the character you want to go with for now? :)

PostPosted: August 29th, 2018, 1:41 pm 
Count

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to meet you on discord and in the game. Unfortunatley I'm just a lowley Count and can't vote for you, but you still got my support if needed. Great Application so far. Keep it going!

PostPosted: August 29th, 2018, 3:53 pm 
Looking forward to playing with you all also and I would like it if you could change my forum name as it would make it easier for people to know who I am when making forum posts.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2018, 8:36 pm 
King

Your login will change to "Joseph Hayden", and your password will remain the same as it was. Keep posting build examples and stuff!

Do you have a discord for when you get in ?