All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 8:43 pm 
Duke

Pyrencian. We are decended from gods but have half the life-span as most everyone else to counter our superior blood ;D

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 8:48 pm 
King

Well our max lifespan is about 35-40

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 9:44 pm 
Duke

Kairatites are my people which were humans but then after living solely under ground for many generations they've evolved to have extremely pale skin and other small things differ them.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 11:35 pm 
King

There are many species that inhabit this world. They are many and plentiful in their variety. Different sub categories of humans, elves, dwarfs orcs and other races to name a few.

I myself and the esteemed Lord Atryl are Snow Elves. There are a number of native tribes of similar disposition around the empire, the Testificates.

Questions are good. Please ask any you have.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 3:20 am 
Duke

¡Bienvenidos a los foros! Aurrennis y yo podemos hablar un poco de español pero voy a estudiar en España por seis meses y podré hablar y escribir mejor con más tiempo. Estoy entusiasmado tener el primer candidato hispanohablante natal en la historia de Hermertia. Tus respuestas son satisfactorias y, así, doy mi voto a ti.

I have cast my vote in favor of this application.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 3:33 am 
Count

There are so many classes of beings dwelling this realm! I hope to meet all of them and learn about their cultures. * Avalon recognizes a different language coming from the chairman's mouth, oddly, he starts to speak in the same language* Gracias chairman, es un honor ser el primer hispanohablante del servidor, cualquier cosa que necesites en tu estudio te puedo colaborar y también a cualquiera que se interese en aprender español!... Wow! I didn't knew I could do that!

I feel really happy to be accepted in this community, thank you guys! I like all the variety of races you have, the lore in this server is big, I hope I can contribute to it!

So which is the god the pyrencians are descended from? I asume from the name is some kind of fire god.

CASADIA STRONK

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 4:03 am 
Duke

To be clear, their lore states they are descendants of gods, that does not mean they really are.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 4:20 am 
King

we are descended from nearly all of our own pantheon of gods (We believe we are anyhow). which i havent re-uploaded since the forums got new and stuff, becuase i am working on it a bit. For example, the royal bloodline is descended from Azarn, King of the Gods and God of Time. Other examples would be the leader of my military is often descended from Sera, Goddess of War, or my chief advisor being descended from Zerna, Goddess of Wisdom. While our bloodline does not always reflect our personality and skills, it often does, at least to a certain extent. Most bloodlines also have some physical difference attached to them, like most descendants of Azarn have violet eyes, and most descendants of Sera have pure-white hair from birth. We use our God-Ancestor for our family names as well, My full name is Varahein Azarn-Blodh. Blood-names are always passed from parent to same sex child, except in the case of the King and Queen, whose children are always known as Azarn-Blodh.

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 8:01 am 
King

I am pleased to also offer you via proxy and my privilege as Hand of the King to Lord Scrios III the Royal vote of Perth.

Good luck with the rest of your application.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2015, 8:01 am 
King

Double post fail.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next